Irma Happening

Uhhh guys, yesterday it was cat 3, 3 days ago it was Cat 2. Now it's category 4 and still hasn't even hit yet, we could be seeing a possible category 6 hitting the US...
This will make Katrina look like a joke. What do if your on the east coast????

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/04/548496195/puerto-rico-prepares-for-a-strengthening-hurricane-irma

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/04/548496195/puerto-rico-prepares-for-a-strengthening-hurricane-irma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1848_Tampa_Bay_hurricane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive time unvis.it/npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/04/548496195/puerto-rico-prepares-for-a-strengthening-hurricane-irma

Oh forgot you still exist. Thanks anyway dude.

I live in the keys.

not for too much longer

REMINDER THAT OUR GOD IS A VENGEFUL GOD

Everyone knows its gonna hit ny manhattan

Irma-chan awaken
Time is short

WHERE IS JEFF I'M READY FOR ROUND 2

Ya'll are delusional.

Guss who lives in all of those red counties? Fucking no one.

If you made each county the same population size, it would be a very different picture.

Enough to win an election.

ARE YOU READY FOR FUCKING 195MPH WINDS DIRECTLY OVER MIAMI?

Each county represents an equal number of people you dunce

Based nordbot

I live in Tampa and the Walmarts are already sold out of water. shit's a week out and people are already prepping

Is miami going to die?

Come home coriolis effect and bring ele nino with you

If what I hear about Miami is true, it wouldn't be much of a loss.

>ARE YOU READY FOR FUCKING 195MPH WINDS DIRECTLY OVER MIAMI?

Yes

But I'm NOT ready for 120mph winds in Clearwater

>katrina will be le joke!

BASED FEARMONGERING

RUN OUT AND BUY EVERYTHING NOW GOY

>trusting any forecast greater than 4 days
>trusting random model run

Stop making these claims. It's still too far out to say anything about Miami and South Florida. We will know more by morning but still.

Source. Degree in fucking meteorology

195 MPH WINDS ARE CHILD'S PLAY TO JEFF

hurricanes dont always strengthen as the move inland. quite often they weaken. only strength that matters is when its 100miles away, not 2000.

You don't deserve to live.

/thread

Look at altitude. This fag is toying with you. Check it at 10M.

It's this kind of attitude that made Harvey such a non-happening.
Fuck off back to Plebbit, Mister Scientist-

Thats how districts work, by definition and design.

So the amount of people who live in Lincoln, Wyoming is the same as in Los Angeles?

Everyday landfall goes further south, wouldn't be surprised if it enters the gulf and ends up hitting Texas again.

You don't even need a degree to see how retarded the people posting models showing where it's going almost a week away.

No, but looking back at the chart it shows counties, not congressional districts

Please wash away all the bean people invading our country.

>140289860
>districts
>Counties

pick one.

Im rolling for cat 7.5

>Series of the Great Cleansing 2017.

>Reply

>sounds like you're describing Kaiju, map looks like an eldritch horror.
>nice

Checked. Now it will be your fault.

Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

>I live in the keys.
Same. Godspeed, user.

lol fuck florida

>living on any coast

Nice to see a Tampa bro on here. I think we'll be fine might get a good amount of rain but we won't get fucked like Miami will.

ok

now officially rolling for water chaos, consecutive reveal New York being TSUNAMI'D

Manatee countyanon reporting, am I fucked?

You should really consider getting out of there. Even if it means driving north a few states and crashing in your car. Not even kidding. Even if you are broke I bet you can spot the 200$ for a quick road trip. Bring some non perishable food and gtfo.

Harvey's got everyone on high alert, everyone's preparing for shit to go down the second they see any models showing a storm headed their way.

Well, youre gonna be swimming in a few days pal

Why does God hate Southerners?

Also rolling for Atlanta to become Atlantis Saturday.

It could hit florida go into the gulf then come back through florida up the coast. like a crazy eight.

GET OUT OF FLORIDA NOW!

Here we go.

Just a quick reminder that a hurricane permanently changed the topology of Pinellas County the last time a cat 4 made landfall in tampa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1848_Tampa_Bay_hurricane

>The storm completely altered the coastal geography of the Tampa Bay area, cutting new inlets, filling in others, and altering the shape of bays and keys, thereby making navigational charts useless to mariners.[11][14] Allen’s Creek was widened from less than 200 feet (61.0 m) to about half a mile at its mouth. Passage Key, between Egmont Key and Anna Maria, was obliterated but reformed later. The storm created what would become known as “Soldier’s Hole” at Mullet Key, so called because soldiers at Fort De Soto used it as a swimming hole. John’s Pass was opened but has since shifted north. After the storm destroyed the lighthouse on Egmont Key, the keeper (Marvel Edwards) rode out the storm in a rowboat tied to a palmetto tree. The end of the rope was later found 9 ft (2.74 m) off the ground, which had an elevation of about 6 ft (1.83 m).

Russia declared war on the us after the Fed's raided and took the Russian embassy and land in San Francisco and Washington, so now they are using their ENMOD machine to attack the us with hurricanes, Harvey and Irma were man made.

This is the reality of climate change:
We have to be prepared for every hurricane to potentially be the most powerful one we've ever seen, and it will only get worse year after year

>tfw in Sarasota for school
>have no car
>live on campus

What do I even do

LET IRMA WIPE OUT DC AND JEW YORK TOO

The great god kek has brought the chaos as promised.

why does cape verde keep summoning storms at us, and why haven't we stopped them?

Kek has spoken.

So when is this shit hitting the coast?

sacrifice
om tryambakam yajah mahay, sugandim pushti vardhanam, urva rukamiva bandanath, mrityor mukshi a mamrita. Om swaha

>▶
There is another hurricane forming right behind Irma.

Fuck you think of Maryland and the bay

Shame its not hitting those northern democrat cities...

Trips. I really hope so.

get prepared now

>10-30 gal water per person depending on need
>2-3 weeks of food
>meds, radio, phone, flashlight, knife, spare batteries first aid, towels, clothes

help your neighbors and yourselves stay alive. help if you can, don't if you can't.

>I must include politics in everything, democrats die reeeeeeeeee

kek. Now I feel bad

>C*bans getting BTFO
YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

There's no such thing as a category 6 hurricane. Category 5 stands for ANYTHING stronger than a category 4

Checked

Direct hit on Miami. Please Kek hear my prayer.

When's this thing supposed to arrive? Going to Florida soon and don't want to be in the alligator redneck nigger soup when Sharknado hits

The storm will stall and idle near Florida doing moderate damage only, then skim the coast, bending into the Chesapeake, slamming into Washington DC.

It will then bend inland, inundating everything to Harrisonburg, killing thousands, and will slowly break apart as it goes north, across Pennsylvania, New York and New England, then back out across southeast Canada and to the ocean.

Im so happy its not hitting nyc

What about all the hurricanes at hit in the last 100,000 years?

Technically incorrect; there's just never been a storm fully confirmed to contain the kind of pressure and wind speed necessary to classify it as category 6.

Katrina technically hit category 6 for a few hours right at landfall, according to some estimates, but it was never confirmed fully, so they simply said "extreme cat 5."

>tfw californian
WHOS LAUGHING NOW FAGGOTS

tell jesus I said wassup

You won't be laughing when North Korea goes up and you sit there shitting your pants and smelling your own bean shits worrying about being hit with a hydrogen bomb.

I hope it can make it to Massachusetts as a Cat 1. We haven't had a good storm in a long time, and I want to see some libshits panic.

lol i live in a rural ass town
just for you to get the picture: this country in fucking california voted for trump

Commit your soul to Lord Kek. Those who are blessed by the god of all amphibians cannot die by drowning.

Karma is a bitch.
Y'all know who to thank
Don't mess with Texas.

>Hit's a republican state in the biggest democrat stronghold in said state
Oh I'm LAFFIN

Inflatable raft with attachable motor. Might want a water pump too.

You're more fucked than me kek

Roll for North Korea nuking us before the hurricane even hits.

I live in South Florida, am I done for?

SHIT.

Enjoy your radioactive fallout, and your shit sniffing.

Fuck off, we dont need this shit

>nk has nukes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most democrats believe climate change is a real threat, so unless they're broke ass niggers they aren't going to live in some shitheap area that gets hammered with hurricanes and tornadoes. You're going to have to rely on immigration related murders, or California burning to the ground, which it never does.

florida here, i've lived through multiple hurricanes. nothing is going to happen

>1 post by this ID