Is there any good right wing scifi/fantasy?

Is there any good right wing scifi/fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sword_of_Truth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they still assblasted about Vox Day?

The Holocaust.

Heinlein.
Larry Niven.
Pretty much all old pulp (Lovecraft and Robert E. Howard wrote about differences in the races).

Starship Troopers
Enders Game

>lovecraft
>niggers worship ancient alien gods from space

>howard
>Shemites, people from the land of Shem, have huge noses and they would kill their own mother for a piece of gold

Literally all of the best popular sci-fi (Heinlein) is Right-Wing

best post. I enjoyed the masturbation machine part.

Bad Goy , Hollywood will tell you whats cool.
vigilantcitizen.com/

Military scifi is usually right wing.

Implying we are a small group.

Firefly
youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo

Wasn't Moon is a harsh mistress basically communism?

Battlestar Galactica is pure kino.

Sci-fi is always anti-communist. All the great writers were always against communism. P.K. Dick is my favorite sci-fi author. Almost all of his stories involve someone dealing with being observed by some higher power (government, alien, etc.). It's pretty based when viewed through the right lens. Though, it oftentimes groups all Earth-folk into the same in-crowd, which is inevitably the future if any extraterrestrial colonization occurs.

>good right wing fantasy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sword_of_Truth

Read the synopsis for The Forever War

No way!

It was Libertarianism.

>Hugo awards invented for sci-fi
>Not 'diverse' enough, entire thing coopted by SJW
>Specifically promote books with diversity messages, LGBTQ stuff, etc, without regard to quality
>Some people have a problem with quality no longer being a factor
>MUH RIGHT WING BOOGEYMEN RUINING SCI FI AND FANTASY!

Very much so. Hugo is dead and they've started rigging the awards

It's pure libertarianism.

Working on it.

It's still shocking to me that he was able to get away with making heroes out of ex confederate soldiers in space and the left didn't notice.

All anime fantasy/sci-fi are right-wing. Why haven't you taken the anime-pill yet?

>OP asks for sci-fi
>posts fantasy bullshit
k thx

AnCap. In it, even the courts are run like a business.

>Wasn't Moon is a harsh mistress basically communism?

not really

the moonies used violence to force a larger group to submit to their demands for fair trade, not communism.

delet this goy

The Holocoaster was the best piece of post-modern horror fiction I've ever read.

He asked for Scifi / Fantasy.

That is the best Fantasy series your gonna find.

Two-thirds of the confederates were a black/hispanic woman, a white woman, and one white man who it strongly implied, was fucking the black/hispanic woman until she found a nice beta cuck who plays with dinosaurs to marry

Basically ancap the trilogy

Isn't this a Josh Wheedon show?

put me in the screen cap

they noticed. and they shut it down.

Lord of the Rings

Heinlein and Niven are based. Pournelle is great too.

Sorry OP, you're going to have to crack a book on this one.

You are correct, I apologize. I did not read correctly.

kekd

>Josh Wheedon
yep

It should be obvious.

>best fantasy book you're gonna find
No it's not and you have shit taste pleb

The series started good, ended good, but the middle was absolute shit. The sequel series is shit. Goodkind has his head rammed up Ayn Rand's cunt.

It was ancap and any sane individual who reads it should be forever horrified by the idea of ancap ideology.

How is it right leaning?
I've got a copy of it sitting here for a while now, been thinking of finally giving it a try

Story?

>everything right wing is trolling
Will this meme ever end

Fantasy:
Lord of the Rings

Sci-fi:
Forever War

QRD?

Read that book while in AFG as a contractor. Dexter is a good writer and had insane material to work with.

Reminder that John "Brianna Wu" Flynt's hubby Frank Wu has won many Hugo awards. He can't paint for shit.

Only on the day of the rope.

look up some of the skyking lore stuff. not the tv show...

>Pournelle is great too.

I've been wanting to read the CoDominium series, but haven't been able to find it. Is it worth buying?

It isn't, really. It's about Nietzschian Übermensch bringing a decadent empire to its knees because they killed his dad.

Uh, all of the golden age of sci-fi?

>holocaust
>right wing

Star Trek, it shows a perfect little Utopia but the backbone of it is genocide against enemies of the Federation run by section 31. Not to mention the Federation is a fascist union. Ever wonder why there are no cruise ships? Every ship is a cruise ship, battleship, and carrier in one with enough power to take on a planetary civilization. The only real enemy is the Democratic Romulans and communist Borg. Klingons are just chinks, originally commies, but pretty much on par with the Federation.

Warhammer 40K
You get to purge the unclean.

>That is the best Fantasy series your gonna find.

That's a stretch

Star Trek is blatantly space communism. Daily reminder: The only overtly libertarian humans in the entire franchise were literally gassed from orbit by a nigger.

The ship crews are also extremely generally segregated other than the few alien.

I haven't but my friend has & says it's outstanding. It's on my list too.

You are sorely mistaken sir.

Lord Of The Rings / Starship Troopers

Ender's Game is a good one to mention since Card is pretty heavy right wing even by Mormon standards and constantly makes the sci-fi community assblasted about it since they can't exactly ignore his significant contributions to the genre.

Also - Implying deranged leftists haven't ruined entertainment media.

Enders game turns into fucking white guilt: the series

The entire Bene Gesserit (exclusively women) aim is to find the one man who can survive a ritual and get their powers (for lack of a better and spoiler-riddled word) because if a man survives his powers are essentially 10x more powerful than theirs. Also there are frequent mentions about women's cognition being affected by their emotional nature.

The Stars My Destination

probably already said but all good sci-fi is inherently conservative.

well done

Speaking of Vox Day and fantasy pic related was pretty good.

Wheel of time has an entire citystate of women only mages who do nothing but try and manipulate the goy but fuck up and fall into infighting and screeching at each other constantly.
SJWs constantly threw a fit over Robert Jordans womens all being walking turbocunts to everyone.

Tried pretty hard a while back to find a torrent with no results, I recall the ebook being "out of stock" on his website as well. Been a while since I've bought some hard copies, but I am somewhat tempted to check it out.

Undying Mercenaries is pretty good scifi that isn't hippy horseshit, even if it is easy reading.

Yes, I'm surprised no one's talking about it.

HORUS

HERESY

Book of the New Sun
Canticle for Leibowitz
Dune
The Twilight Zone
KJV Bible
REH's Conan stories
Lovecraft stories
The Forever War

Dude I love Dune but its basically about an Osama Bin Laden type character taking on imperialists

LOTR, both the books and movies, is excellent right wing fantasy. Tolkien was a Catholic Traditionalist and a Nordicist (the good kind, not the Varg retard kind) and all of LOTR is an allegory for the destructive effect modernity, well (((modernity))), has on people. The Orcs are a metaphor for the disgusting, drug addled, deracinated, transexual or homosexual, unwashed, degenerate, atheistic, beast like creature who wants to destroy everything sacred and beautiful in the world. Antifa basically.

As for sci-fi, that's much harder. People say Starship Troopers is right wing but I'm not seeing it. The book is filled with retarded pro-feminist and pro-diversity crap. It even implies that women are better at being pilots and men are just stupid brutes useful only as a cannon fodder. It's also quite shitty sci-fi, didn't really enjoy it at all.

>Drive big, bad-ass cars from the 40's and 50's and such.
>Have the right idea concerning females
>White as milk
>All Anglos/Australians
>Literally believe you go to Vahalla if you die a worthy death
>leader did nothing wrong

Where were you when the War-Boys were /ourguys/?

>SJWs constantly threw a fit over Robert Jordans womens all being walking turbocunts to everyone.
So, realistic?

>Wheel of time
i'm thinking about reading this next. is it shit or should i read it?

It's still Muslims in space waging jihad. It's over rated drivel

>Star Trek is blatantly space communism.
This is why Star Wars > Star Trek

>galactic free market where you can buy and sell anything you want.

>want a Twi'Lek slave? you got it!

>want to make a million clones of yourself to build your own personal army? You're in luck pal, we got a whole planet that does nothing but that!

>send in jedi knights to """negotiate""" with faggots from the trade federation who are imposing ridiculous trade tarriffs and taxes

Orson Scott Card of course: Ender's Game, Mithermages and others.

Dean Koontz is more horror but has his moments of sci fi.

Dresden Files guy I think is a right winger but a modern semi bluepilled type.

>LOTR, both the books and movies, is excellent right wing fantasy.

Any time I feel despair about the absolute state of the world right now, I remember what Gandalf said, and it inspires me to keep fighting.

>Forever War
>right wing
Anti-Vietnam War parallels aren't really right-wing. It's a good book, but calling it right wing is nonsensical.

Best historical horror fiction movie ever.

The Federation has their own closed currency called the credit and the humans still stayed relatively segregated among subraces.
Also generally humans still hated aliens it's just better to work with them than to fight them, look at that half Klingon lady in Voyager.
Think SS Arabs, Africans and Indians.

Yeah, Sisko could be an annoying fuck at times. The actor who played him fucked his character up and funneled in racism where there shouldn't be any.

See

Starship Troopers

spbp

>Terry Goodkind
Oh dear God no. It's like someone read Ayn Rand, but thought her books were a bit too short, and didn't drive the message enough. Goodkind is only worth reading if you need to have your opinions validated - it's just dire as literature.

>Book of the New Sun
God I've tried, but it is just god damn incomprehensible.

mars needs moms

Some of Asimov's stuff is actually incredibly right-wing, however he certainly primarily favors leftist ideals.

The correct answer is The Works of Gene Wolfe. Particularly The Book of the New Sun, The Wizard Knight, and The Fifth Head of Cereberus.

Its pretty good but long as shit. RJ was dying towards book 9/10 and it sorta shows. He left a fuck ton of notes and the series got finished by Sanderson after he died. Its far from a perfect series but its one I really enjoyed.

Yes, literally every women in the story is immensely bossy as shit and constantly butthurt about something or other that men did while the dudes are all trying to save the world.