Martin skreli PHARMA BRO is about to expose reptilian meme:

Get in here:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq8aRKxLMs

Has DNA of Hillary Clinton saying she is half human half reptilian.

Offers $5,000 for another DNA sample to confirm.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

What the David Icke fuck is going on??

Bump

Bump

BUMP

Hes begging to be assassinated to save his soul from prison. I hope he knows what hes getting himself into. I really like the Shrkrelster. Hes an entertaining little fucker.

Look at his pupils. He looks blasted.

uh huh, sure buddy

can we delete this larper? he's wasting our time, frogs, please report this tinfoil shit.

>kekistani cringe flag
>calling someone a larper

bump

But this dude is ripping off Sargon by using the "This week in" format.

I REALLY want to believe this but I need definitive proof before I get my hopes up.
Not sure how he intends on doing that.

bump

Ill give you some mercy b/c Assange is a based Aussie... Shekeli has fucked with us for too long. This is no different than larping and its a giant waste of time.

that format has existed for decades dude

Yeah the shrekli momentu will fall...everybody will abadon him...then he is swepy under a rug...2-3 posts about it.That is how it is gonna end if you listen to shills.

wat proof legit proof is there shrsherkqliai has actual hillbot dna? and to wat end? does he want to get sued by /cfg/?

88% Reptile

Haha

>88

88%

Chameleons have shapeshifting genes.

Remember last week when his FB got "taken down" and he posted some code to unlock something before hand? Why do you autists take this shit seriously?

Because Reptilians are real you kike.

Bump

Holyshit that reflection though

Reptillary

lizard 2020

FUCKING
LARPING
FAGGOT
IDIOT
STOP
GIVING
HIM
ATTENTION

going to throw a pizza party when he goes to jail

Why is there no chaon on the youtube?

what he is getting at?

SHARE BLUE YOU ARE A FAGGOT

Bump

DROP THE WU TANG ALBUM AND ILL BELIEVE IT FAGGOT

Holy fucking I mean I don't even what the hell is what I mean fuck I can't even compute the oh shit nigger

sup podesta

i hate you

Carter V is literally a Lil Wayne album.

>based
You have to go back

how do we meme pharma bro out of prison? I want to see the hillary sex tapes

Why doesn't Shkreli buy Sup Forums and then let Sam Hyde do a channel of new MDE on it. He lives the life all NEETs dream about. He prob has custom adderall and a gold Atari Lynx