Jeff Session is going to take away legal status from 800K children tomorrow and he doesn't even have to guts to tell it...

Jeff Session is going to take away legal status from 800K children tomorrow and he doesn't even have to guts to tell it to their faces

How can you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/no-records-set-august-number-employed-americans-drops-participation-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't have legal status. Differed action (deportation) is ending.

>Flag

When all the illegals are gone, I'll buy a glass of whiskey for any ICE agent I meet.

I agree leaf, we can't do anything to protect these poor kids here. You NEED to make sure your country can accept as many refugees from Amerikkka as possible. I'm going to cry myself to sleep and pray that you can accept as many of these dreamers so they don't have to go back to the war torn country they come from.

something something illegal children

Why should he have to tell them to their face? They don't deserve such a thing.

Take them in yourself if you love them so much.

>he doesn't even have to guts to tell it to their faces
>mfw Jeff Sessions rounds up 800k children and has ICE deport them after his speech
I wish famalam

We just have a large wave of illegal migrants from USA a few weeks ago.

Wrong, he is going to take away their 2nd illegal status. 1st was being here illegally; 2nd is being allowed to stay here under an illegal exec order.

U.S. Taxpayer money being spent at its finest. Mr Sessions is a great American.

I wouldn't feel the need to look an illegal intruder in the face as police threw him out

That was just the tip of the iceberg. You have to save more of them. I'm scared that Trump is going to start putting them into camps and killing them. PLEASE call your representatives or whatever, and PLEASE get the word out that refugees are welcome in Canada. There's over 12 million of them here in the states, and 1.5 million of them in California alone. Please, we can't let Trump kill them. If you wait too long, they'll have nowhere safe to go!

YOU HAVE TO SAVE MORE OF THEM!

Leafs, like most liberals, only like to talk big until it's their problems

Leaf

Press FDR for the 800,000 Mexicans

We'll carve the message to a bullet and fire it. Blanket pardon comes next.

>see LARP flag
>ignore post

How fucking bigoted of you! Their leader has REPEATEDLY said he's committed to take in as many refugees from the USA as needed! We need to make sure they help these poor people not get killed like the jews in trumps dark america.

They were lied to by Obama.
Imagine what great things these kids could do in Mexico to ensure people don't need to leave.
Illegal immigration harms every player.

get the fucking brownies out of my country. subhuman filth.

>muh avocados
Im already prepping for the salt mining tomorrow

How can you be so heartless? Why are you such a racist bigot?

>tell it to their faces
You mean like how these people won't tell ICE to their faces that they snuck in?

Democrats still pissed after losing that nigger cotton

>Our economy will literally collapse without what is essentially slave labor!

Reminds me of when Hillary didn't have the guts to face her own supporters on the night she realised she lost, after they spent a day waiting for her. That was awesome. The second she doesn't have to pretend she respects them anymore she treats them with utter contempt.

Adios mexicanos

>being angry at Jeff Sessions

the Dreamers shouldn't even be here
The Dreamers should kick their criminal shithead illegal parent's asses for putting them in this positionj

>we NEED cheap illegal labor!

>b-b-but demanding $15 minimum wage wont hurt the economy

The absolute STATE of the democrats right now

"Dreamers" are foreigners. The U.S. Attorney General does not answer to foreigners.

Get'em the fuck out!
I'm tired of paying for their dumb Welfare

They've already been told.
Take them yourself, leaf.

It's funny that these progressives are advocating what is essentialy modern slavery.

Shhh don't call it that goy! The sheeple will be none the wiser!

$6? Fuck that I love DACA now

Lol they want wage slaves but they also want $15 minimum wage

Thats like as if the confederates wanted gold chains for their slaves.

Its insanity

>800K children

This spin needs to end. Most of these people are ADULTS. Adult who have had many years to apply for citizenship.

REMOVE PARASITES

>children

Average age is 26

Illegals BTFO

Soon 1/3 of this nation will slaughter another 1/3 while another 1/3 just watches it happen. I'll be in that 1/3 that doesn't give a fuck because nothing matters.

>implying those people have farm jobs

Nonono you misunderstand. The Mexican is like a big child ape. t. Mexican

>legal status

>for illegals

fuck off leaf

>>muh avocados

Muh cotton.

Now the Left is recycling the arguments of the Confederacy.

>who have had many years to apply for citizenship
Never forget these Mexicans also have had many years to learn Spanish

eat shit faggot.

Canada is full.

>Canada is full.

Better make room!

37 is not a child.

>not taking questions =/= tell it to their faces

he's holding a press conference

Only libshits care about avocados. Win win.

this.

Thats all you got? Lol. The right is getting a great victory, all shills can say is petty insults lul

A: Americans.

Defend what? Enforcing the law?

So just get niggers to do it?

95m Americans that need work 1st.

94,785,000 Not in Labor Force; At 62.9%, Labor Force Participation Stuck Near 38-Year Low
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/no-records-set-august-number-employed-americans-drops-participation-rate

Thank god.
Tired of these fucking jewdog millionaires trying to pass laws to fuck us over.

defend what? its all good news in my book

>baby's first nihilism

careful with that edge, sport

She seems to think that literally everyone benefits from slave labor and expects it.
No. We dont want to "clean other people's houses." Clean your own fucking house. Wash your own fucking car. Mow your own fucking lawn. What are you fucking 5 years old?

actually the wetbacks stole the negaros jobso.

The wetbacks that actually start a business (mostly lawn services and taco shop) only hire their cousin Jose.

MFW spic thinks avocados are going to quintuple in price if we deport les brown dreamers

Those sure are some rage inducing tweets you got there user.

Surely you can fit some poor dreamers in all of that land!

he does what he's told

Democrats simultaneously want a $15 minimum wage and illegal immigrants to pick fruit for less than the current minimum wage.

FRESH
>FRESH
FRESH
>FRESH
FRESH
>FRESH

good

They destroy everything they touch
>muh dick
>muh lettuce bein' picked
>muh picking cotton again only know have to buy my own food, house myself and pay my iphone bill

This is the mind of a California liberal. They think everyone has "the help" like they do.

These people are so desperate to keep their slave underclass they'll ruin the country. Fucking sick.

Daca kids aren't picking fruit

Legal immigrants are just as bad as illegal immigrants.
The US does NOT have a labor shortage. Immigration only lowers wages due to the increased supply of labor and increases the cost of living due to increased demand. The only (((people))) benefiting from (((immigration))) are those that profit from having to pay lower wages or those that profit from the increased cost of living.
The only immigrants we should be taking are those that are already rich.
US having a labor shortage is a meme. One good example is the cyber security field, there is supposedly a pretty big "shortage", yet pay is not going up nor are the employers willing to train people. You would think if there really was a shortage like (((they))) say then the pay would be going up rapidly or the employers would be willing to train.
Same thing with the supposed shortage of skilled trade workers, pay is not going up on top of the fact there is a high injury/death rate even though according to faggots like Mike Rowe there is a shortage.
I don't give a fuck even if you are a pure white European, fuck off we are full and you will be doing nothing but lowering my wage and increasing my cost of living.
Indefinitely halting immigration and work visas and deporting ALL illegals and their anchor babies is the best way to raise wages across the board, except for rich people.

>I think there is a resurgence of anti-Trumpism because at this point in time Canada has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which MUST take place.
>Canada is not going to be the 'monolithic societies' they once were in the last century. Trump is going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Canada to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Trump will be resented because of his leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Canada will NOT survive.

nope

we are full.

they can go back to their REAL home, Mexico.

Ah yes, all the fruit pickers are here for college degrees.

>800K children

whose average age is 25

Sorry leafeon, your shitty fuck leader Trudat said refugees welcome. Have fun being Sweden 2.0

>Never forget these Mexicans also have had many years to learn Spanish

i don't know how retarded they are if they can't speak the language their parents use with them every day.

WE WAZ SLAVES ESE

>The wetbacks that actually start a business (mostly lawn services and taco shop) only hire their cousin Jose.

who is an illegal from mexico that they pay under the table

very interesting though. i'm constantly labeled a racist and I have never thought the way these liberal pro human rights Social Justice Warrior do. I'm downright baffled.
They basically say, they want migrants for doing cheap unwanted labour. So there life stays easy and they don't have to pay too high prices for avocado. That's beyond cynical and worst part, they don't even seem to be aware about their line of thought.
really makes me think

DACA is the "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals" program. The word "deferred" means, "we'll do it later." It doesn't mean, "never," it means, "not now."

Well, right now is when later happens. They didn't think they could stay forever, did they?

Yea one word leaf ILLEGAL

Kekked audibly

So Sessions isn't taking Q&A...

Please tag in immigration hawk Stephen "the dream killer" Miller for Q&A so he can btfo of Glenn Thrush and Jim Acosta on dreamers soaking welfare and social benefit programs & college scholarships, while also suppressing wages

Send the kids with 'em.
We need to uphold the law, but breaking up families is immoral.

>"We have all of your information. You can leave on your own or my agents will hunt you down"

So you are saying that all natural born citizens automatically have hundreds of thousands in assets and income? And that's why they don't get financial aid?

It's not Jeff Sessions' problem if beanerbabies are mad they don't get any more gibs
/thread

He doesn't have time to tell it to 800K faces shithead

Fuck you bitch I work in a state park and I cut grass all day
also whats wrong with doing any of those things for a fair price?

Huh well you know the rules everybody, those repeating 4's mean that the President really is a bad guy. Time to join the resistance

>he doesn't even have to guts to tell it to their faces
He doesn't need to degrade himself by communicating with criminal scum. Be thankful the illegal criminals didn't get shot and thrown to the other side of the border like slabs of beef.

Good
they didn't even have the decency to apply to be an American to our faces
fuck you worthless beaners