Daily reminder that Jews are trying to get Westerners to hate and fight Arabs, and have been for thousands of years...

Daily reminder that Jews are trying to get Westerners to hate and fight Arabs, and have been for thousands of years, to get the two strongest sources of opposition to them to destroy each other.

Fight the kike: Westerners and Arabs must unite! Arabs are our natural allies in the fight against international kikery.

Yep. Arabia is a traditional society with history, culture, and an identity. The Jew World Order doesn't like that. Whites and Arabs/Persians are both the victims of powerful internationalist aggression.

i agree but dont expect nupol to

t. Achmed Mudslime

Sorry, but Moozlems are the Semitic cousins of their fellow desert dwelling Jews.

Especially true for the US. No more invade and invite!

As long as they stay in the Middle East where they belong.

You don't need the Jews to make people hate Muslims.

>Westerners and Arabs must unite!
Yes, but they must stay out of whitey's lands.

without kikes no one would think about mudslimes unless they are watching alladin with their kids you dumb fucking nupol bitch

Obviously. Jews are the only fucking problem.

IS THIS THE ONLY FUCKING INSULT JEWS USE? GOY AND MUHAMMED. YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID LMAO. You deserve those digit for being an agent of satan. fucking bleeding baby dick sucking kikes.

The Arabs are also fucking bad, you dumbass. Did you forget about Mohammed unleashing himself and his shitstain people on the world like a fucking plague in the 600s?

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

I REALLY CAN'T TELL WHO'S JEWING WHO ANYMORE

>using a deus vult flag and shilling for Arabs

You're a fucking disgrace, m8.

Obviously both sandniggers and kikes are enemies of western civilization.

I dont need the Jews to tell me hate the cult of the sand niggers.

Allahu akbar, right Achmed? Circumcized dick? Check. Huge Nose? Check. No pork? Check. Remind me again what the difference between this mythical "noble savage" mudslime and Jews is?

Hahaha, sucker.

This shit again. Dark skinned people are ultra ethnocentric/ethno-egoist...they will ALWAYS choose "Gibs me dat-ism". Why do you think the Jews import them to our nations in the first place? To commit suicide? NO! They are the ultimate racial-realists, they understand race like no other. They fully understand that niggers, and shitskins, "Gibs me dat-ism" will always speak louder.

What will it take for some of you motherfuckers to learn?? We are the ONLY race on Earth that is driven by individualism the other races are COLLECTIVIST by nature...THEY ARE NOT LIKE US.

Quiet being retarded hippies.

You know whats funny is you trust a fairy tale to tell you you're a chosen person. You're a bonafide fucking larper. Im not even muslim btw retard.

Calm down you stupid overreacting child.
My point is Jews don't need to Try to make Europeans hate Muslims. You just need to go take a walk downtown. If by "trying" you mean "forcing us to interact with each other" then thanks for stating the obvious.

Daily reminder that we wouldn't have any problem with the middle East if it weren't for Israel.

Sure I am all for it, as soon as the fucking arabs give up their Jihad. Soft Jihad or open Jihad I don't care. Muslim culture may be acceptable, but Islam is just shit. It is so shitty that I would sooner work with cannibal tribes from Africa than fucking help you child fuckers! Muslim are so fucking backwards and as long as Islam exists that will not change. OMG I just FUCKING WATCHED THEM DRINK CAMEL PISS ON YOUTUBE. NO FUCK U! AND FUCK MOHAMMED!

People really need to educate themself on the different types of Jihad that ALL Muslims fight.

S.a and u.a.e. Are basically colluding with Israel on the shit though. Arab nations for the most part were westernized and not ultra fundamentalist apart. Syria was an ancient Christian stronghold. The Middle East was regressed to be used as weapon used religion and immigration to destroy the west. I'd love to see a secular Arabic Renaissance though. I'm almost half sandnigger. People forget we invented algebra, algorithms and the numeral set we use today. We're in the midst of a Muslim dark age currently though. Pretty sad.

Come on, the Moozlems have been raising hell for centuries, from sacking Buddhist temples in India to trying to fucking conquer Europe itself from Spain to Transylvania (where Vlad Dracula impaled their asses).

It's an old story, and these Mudslime apologetics must end.

nobody has a problem with muslims living in their own lands. or jews in their own lands

antisemtism is retarded

>making common cause with muslims

traitors like you should be shot

ahhhhh... back to our roots