How life should be

ill put it down how i think life it should be, and you feel free to critique.

>the world should be countries
>in these countries are races
>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
>peoples first love should be their own race
>sex with other races should be allowed, but shouldn't be encouraged.
>infidelity should invalidate marital law excepting custody considerations(but men should get more say on that too)
>men or women should never have to pay for another man or womans child.
>if one partner works, the other should clean the house and make a dinner for the evening. every work day(unless you cba and get takeout! yay!).
>you should be able to keep your friends but you shouldnt be go to nightclubs on your own. nightclubs are for single people. if your desperate to take eccstacy and share floors with every common who off the street, you need to reconsider if you want to be tied down by a partner or want to be single giving out tittyshots on the pooltable.
>if im with you for the long haul i want children, and expect you to take seriously the mothering role as i will that of a father. this agreement is the strongest bond we will ever make.

any questions?

any women anywhere who agree? where do i find them

>church

idk church is quite sjw

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWIbHrYgPcT/?hl=en&taken-by=debbiecakes420
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce on third from left?

Go to hell, Nazi!

needs a king, a god, and the rule of law

otherwise breddy gud

no

>>peoples first love should be their own race
Lol how would you even regulate this. Shit list. Black girl is the hottest one in the image. OP is a perma-virgin of the highest order and this little list he made pretty much makes it so that even if he works at burker king his SO has to pamper and obey him.

It can regulated by rejecting marriage licenses between mixed race couples.

It doesn't matter who you marry first your first love could literally be anyone from any race or background. That would be impossible to regulate.

Not to mention that but that would just lead to fake marriages for the purpose of bypassing some pants on head retarded marriage rules.

How the world should be
>one race per world
>the first race to get to a moon of that planet is the one race for that world
>if another race must exist it must do so solely to serve the race of the world and be completely segregated
>all others must leave
>if they are unable to leave, then they must be purged
>inner species sex is strictly forbidden
>countries are permitted to exist and work together but mixing is forbidden
>women are not permitted to attend schooling past high school
>women cannot hold a job if they are married
>there is no age of consent, but an age of marriage
>if a girl has sex, the male is obligated to marry her and they are not permitted to divorce
>extramarital affairs are punished with death for all parties involved

"Tattoos"

Into the furnace you go

Ill put down how i think life should be

>warhammer

Kreayshawn Stevie lil loca lake photoshoot Instagram

fucking retards i mean where your loyalty is

>putting on makeup to go to the beach

women

could've just said middle, retard

just to clarify bc of shitposters. there is no marrige regulation for first loves. i just mean love your damn race!

>word something like a fucking retard
>shitposters reeeeeeeeee
If you're too stupid to put forward an argument you shouldn't be making rules of how society is run my man.

>thinking people who work at burger king dont deserve a homecooked meal from their stayathome SO

whats wrong with you?

>if they work then you have to work together in the evening, obviously

I cant find shit using these terms. Checked kreayshawns insta and didnt find anything either?

I like this

its the same damn thing anyway. if your first instinct is to chase another race then you dont have much loyalty. obviouusly the world is complex but ive seen too many times people acting with no white identity. it makes them suggestible and prone to racemixing.

>>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
stopped reading there.

fixed

Why was flipping it necessary

>How it ACTUALLY should be
People can live wherever they want, move to wherever they want, and interact with each other however they want.

Fuck off nerd.

like, no titties. fuck that

Who let these women go out without male company while so scantily dressed?

Sauce on the black girl?

Scroll down stevie Ryan (lil loca also very an hero recently)

you know the SS has tattoos right faggot?

pretty good

is anime allowed?

You have to go back, Pedro.

>that pic
I see the DACA threads had at least some positive output

I'll allow it.

There is no answer for how life should be. The answer should be that you should be raised by your parents and society to think deeply about how your life should be, rather than thinking "I do what I want." Life shouldn't be anything. But we should be raising children to think deeply about what their life should be, rather than trying to put them on a path that we think they should be on.

what about third from right?

Black girl is the hottest imo

>the world should be countries
Sensible
>in these countries are races
Irrelevant
>other races can live in the country, but not too many to threaten the natives.
What about those where the natives are already a minority?
>peoples first love should be their own race
Incredibly dumb! Firstly, who are you to determine who people love?
Secondly, why something as trivial as a race?
It would be better for everyone's first love to be Jesus, but that's something that should be up to each individual to decide.
>sex with other races should be allowed, but shouldn't be encouraged.
What exactly is wrong with encouraging it?
>infidelity should invalidate marital law excepting custody considerations(but men should get more say on that too)
What exactly do you mean by "invalidate marital law"?
>men or women should never have to pay for another man or womans child.
Looks like you rally haven't thought this through. What if they become stepparents?
>if one partner works, the other should clean the house and make a dinner for the evening. every work day(unless you cba and get takeout! yay!).
A reasonable arrangement, but it should be up to the individuals to determine.
[I don't know enough about nightclubs to comment on the next one]
>if im with you for the long haul i want children, and expect you to take seriously the mothering role as i will that of a father. this agreement is the strongest bond we will ever make.
Good.

there's 2 girls in the middle..

Maybe if your a nog obsessed retard. Far right is easily the best looking, none of the others compare.

those are obviously strippers. If you cant tell youre a poor fagget.

(((Neil Armstrong))) has made this world for (((those))) which it already belongs. You thought (((they'd))) let a goy be first? You thought (((they))) don't love exacting poetic revenge by making those who have harmed (((them))) work for them, such as Von Braun doing their heavy lifting?

no 5 the least degenerate and not a subhuman nog.

Yes, because it covers up the crop because people tend to look left to right and the blonde should be what you see first.

>the two skanks in blue w/ red flag shittoos

Nah I'm good

>the nigress has the best body
typical

none of those girls have tits

plenty of vaginal tats though

pet nigger to tag along to feel progressive

gross

to bad she smells like shit, and during sex would smell like a sweaty gorilla with a leaky unclean cunt

1 is the most fuckable. The others have tattoos, and or look like transvestite whores trapped in 12 year old bodies.

read the thread a bit more i explain theres no hard regulation on your first love.
its just an ideal i think people should have in themselves. you should read platos republic.

very clever, burger

>What about those where the natives are already a minority?
breeding programmes

THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED???

FINE NEW CONTENDER.

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

AND OBVIOUS FAR RIGHT MASTERRACE

step aside flacas

>sauce on the one with the nose job, painted-on brows, collagen-filled lips, tattoos, and skrillex haircut

Bestiality is illegal in most states that aren't Oregon.

instagram.com/p/BWIbHrYgPcT/?hl=en&taken-by=debbiecakes420

haaahahahah why are yall so sad?

How the world should be
> 20-25 hour work week
> Most work is automated
> Negative Income Tax means that everybody can comfortably get by
> Publicly paid, universal healthcare
> Universal education
> Maternity and paternity benefits mean only one parent should have to work
> People should stop being fucking prudes, be okay with most casual sex
> A huge proportion of the food supply should be free and rationed so people don't have to pay for it, should include carrots, spinach, romaine lettuce, and tons of healthy foods
> Fat and unhealthy people are harshly shamed into near-non-existence
> Active eugenics programs

hello newfriend, lurk more before you post

>pants on head
damn you sound like a faggot

far right.
no tatoos, doesn't look like a bitch, isn't black.

>tropicanahannah
>Loved her since VH1 when I was too young to be watching VH1, you are lovely inside and out stay strong Debz

Is there ever a comment from a women that isn't about "love/hate" or "beauty"?

are these the Sheboons I've been hearing about?

user I..... these make my peepee go up

I'd add if you are living in a couple try that is not that of your birth you forgo all right to vote or receive any sort of state welfare

With negative taxation where is the money going to come from to fund state healthcare? We have public funded healthcare here and even we understand that if we don't all chip in we end up getting Venezuela style medical care.

lil debbie airbrushed to fukn kingdom come

Rule 1: New mandatory dress code for attractive females of breeding age is your pic related

dirty water

Yeah, that was totally the exact same thing as a bunch of degenerate roasties.

no mandatory child support.

the person with custody has to look after the support of the child else if you can't support the child then adopt it out/foster care it.

The albino negress?