What do you see, Sup Forums? I see an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor

What do you see, Sup Forums? I see an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

wrong pic

I see a boat full of niggers

Refugees, mostly women and children.

>What do you see, Sup Forums?
Future parents.

A murderer, some rapists, lots of pedophiles. Overall just niggers.

Welfare recipients. They get free money from the Government, while hard working folk like me have to get up early to go to work.

future tree ornaments

people who will eventually kill you/steal your shit/rape you

What do you see Sup Forums?

>What do you see, Sup Forums? I see an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor.
I too see an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor. Being run over by a truck driven by some mudslime shitskin rapefugees who came to their country on a boat.

nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger.

Future criminals sent by the Jews in an attempt to eradicate my race via becoming minorities in their own countries and having incentives for minorities to have kids when whites get no help and can't afford to.

a target

>an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor.
You mean behind the niggers?

I see a boat full of criminals lining up for dinner.

> Implying that someone with the skills, intelligence, and training to do any of those things would be on a rubber boat full of benefit seekers.

Remember The Flood from Halo?

I 'member

>reddit meme

you have to go back.
we don't want you. your posts are terrible.
lurk more before posting.

>>>>/reddit/

Once I shoot a hole in that boat, we're gonna see a lot of dead faggots

What about the rest of 'em? I see trojan horse.

rapist, rapist, rapist

That wont change the fact that you are being physically made to be replaced. You can be as useful as you want but without changing immigration all you'll be is useful idiots.

I see the future of Europe and the entire western world.

Better get used to it whiteboi

I'm 100% nigga

A president, a rocket scientist and a neurosurgeon

Some are already practicing "hands up, don't shoot".

I see sand niggers traveling across my country

1234 how many niggers are on that boat? and oooooohhh one's stealing

Chum

I see a suspicious floating object that needs to be sunk

The better question would be "what do you smell?"

the only right answer

I see a lot of Guinea pigs waiting to be in a test

Kek commands it!

A drain on are economy and society.

What did KEK mean by this?

Based leaf

Kek em

Noice

You know what to do, frogs.

Niggers about to get their first swimming lesson.

I see
>bang
>bang
>bang
>bang

I see people of the same colour out on a boat for a Sunday drive in the waters.

If those are refugees, I see a bunch o gib-me people that are to wimpy to stay & fight for a better life in their own country.

immigrants are like sperm, thousands come in and only 1 works.

>engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor.
are you?

Checked

I see a bunch of niggers

What a battle royal!

>when everyone dies except both team's Winston

Future corpses for the jews to photograph and put in textbooks 70 years from now that prove whitey is just plain evil.

i see a boat of asian middle school children.
we have to help them!

That is a bio weapon

Why is there only ever immigrant dudes? Where are the bitches??

>Where are the bitches??
They stay back in the homeland giving birth to more soldiers/invaders.

Take out the women who stayed behind in the middle east and africa and the invasion will cease.

>I see an engineer, a rocket scientist and a doctor...

being raped and eaten

r-strategist vermin

>I see an engineer, a rocket scientist

Explain the lack of rocket engines

I see a torpedo practice target.

Target practice

The three little nigs.

I see a spin off of snakes on a plane called niggers on a boat.

If you look very closely, I believe I can see a nigger holding sage...how odd.

Tbh with you, i think you're granting them too much intelligence there

>I see an engineer,
>a rocket scientist
>a doctor
>nigs.jpg

I guffawed at this

3 boys who din do nuffin and were framed by police

Oh boy

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i see a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient, a rapist, a welfare recipient, a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient a welfare recipient

>I see future crime statistics

My wife's bulls

I see nothing but rapists murderers welfare recipients and drug dealers.

And how are you going to change immigration? We're all just going to run down the streets slaughtering people on sight, with the police and the military chasing our heels? Be realistic. What is the best way to change immigration?

All i see is this.

High Achieving honor students adamantly fighting global warming.

by voting Donald Trumps into every imaginable elected office.

I see the KANGZ of africa

I see a boat with WAY TOO MUCH air in it.

fucking kekus

I see a bunch of illiterate people. Most middle eastern people dont even know how to read the quran, let alone get through school to become a rocket scientist.

OR were you using the rocket scientist loosely? Build a model rocket and your a rocket scientist? Fire an RPG and your a rocket scientist?

I got it, cut off someones head that makes you a surgeon. And build an IED that makes you an engineer.

A bunch of nasty niggers that will want to put their dicks somewhere, but haven't night any nasty nigger pussies with them, and headed for a country of white pussies. (Both the women and the men.)

How do people not see this inevitably? "They're just looking for a better life." Oh yeah, why's their life shit? They will ignore the truth (it's niggers) and they will likely say "White people" and yet simotaneously believe sending them to a white country is the solution.

If all men are equal, that does not mean all lesser men are elevated to be more - it just means we are all niggers.

I see potential candidates for my wife's new husband

Bunch of refugee children that need to enroll in grades 1-5 immediately.

Bunch a fackin dactas

Cannon fodder

You cheeky lad you

underrated

I see a drug dealer, a few rapists, some welfare NEETs, a couple human traffickers, an armed robber, some scammers, and a closet faggot.

A bunch of vile scum who need to be sent to the ovens.

Ecks dee

I do see something. Purple and green.

Thanks doc

THY WILL BE DONE