Killshot incoming

We're fucked.

iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23 00:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vlcj37irS9U
swpc.noaa.gov/products/d-region-absorption-predictions-d-rap
youtube.com/watch?v=XClZsoZdVnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain what this gif means NASA-friend

but its nothing. not even an X

Called a solar flare, imagine a galactic EMP. Fucks up our atmosphere too.

maybe if we all carry a buckets of water and throw it at the sky at the same time we will be safe?

Solar flare, fries up electronics and shit. Instant stone age.

Ed Dames and his remote viewing gang saw a future where the world really goes to hell after a nuclear explosion on the korean peninsula, it's followed by some sort of coastal event that wipes out a lot of coast line, a solar burst from the sun that ruins electricity.

this post is just fake news tho, not real

I know what a solar flare is but what exactly does the gif show. I'm not an astrophysicist kek. I don't want to assume this is an actual happening just because the gif looks scary.

>approx size of earth
>NOT anywhere close to approx distance from sun

The most pointless image ever

It's off the real NASA website, so I doubt it's "fake news". But y'alls' interpretation of the gif may be wrong. That's why I'm asking if any of you actually understand what the gif means.

>irma
>Nk H-Bomb
>solar flare
God said no lube this time

There are no news articles, therefore its not important.

will this mean more girls wanting to get married at 22? if so im in for it

Looks like I'm now a #Cruzmissle

/thread

its nothing youtu.be/Vlcj37irS9U

So in 2 days something bad happens.

>not even x flare
It's almost an x flare. Their will be damage.

Digits confirm rape

Think about it this way
There is a monkey at the zoo shitting in his hand. The monkey throws his shit as nature intended, but he has retard strength, so you never know where it's gonna go. Now, you're standing at the zoo entrance, but through some miracle, you still end up covered in ape feces. The monkey is the sun, zoo is space, and you are earth.

Life goes on. Another shitty misleading picture that doesn't take into account other solar flares, or the distance from the earth to the sun.

How many slide threads can be produced in a day that have nothing to do with politics, I don't know.

But I do know one thing. OP sure is stupid.

Solar Storm of 1859
>Extremely bright auroras were seen around the world, bright enough to wake workers, who thought it was morning.
>Studies have shown that a solar storm of this magnitude occurring today would likely cause more widespread problems for a modern and technology-dependent society.
Fried electronics, fires, true SHTF scenario. However, the same thing happened in 2012 and missed the Earth.

This could only be interpreted as a good thing.

fake news, the earth is flat. digits confirm....now fuck off.

its not almost anything, its an exponential scale dipshit, it already hit where it was daylight hours ago and nothing happened. back to youtube tinfoil warrior

when does it hit then retard

Your ignorance of the subject doesn't make it any less real.
swpc.noaa.gov/products/d-region-absorption-predictions-d-rap

>no Coronal Mass Ejection yet

it's nothing, but it might launch some shit at earth so they're going to keep watching

God you're dumb. It arrives on the 9th.

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=XClZsoZdVnU

>A SOLAR STORM IS COMING: On Sept. 4th at approximately 2030 UT, active sunspot AR2673 hurled a CME toward Earth: movie. NOAA analysts are still modeling the cloud's trajectory. At first glance, the CME appears likely to reach our planet on Sept. 6th with the possibility of moderately strong (G2-class) geomagnetic storms when it arrives.

Spaceweather.com

Still nothing though

Yeah, and we've been hit with many of these, many times before, and the only "damage" was some satellite interference. It's fucking nothing, you dumb happeningfag.

oh its just a projection? my bad i thought it was obtained data, how pathetic do you have to be...
>muh killshot
kys

I once had an idiotic muslim girl in our glass. She thought the sun was a flat disc and asked our teacher "What's on the other side of the sun?".

The teacher didn't understand what the flying fuck the idiot asked, because the teacher assumed it was common sense the sun is orb/sphere-like.

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOL UP

REPORTS OF SECOND CME

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM???

MAYBE HAPPENING

rollin for cme to nail africa where zero electronics will be harmed

>>irma
stay tuned. it'll be pretty bad in some states. we'll be able to really see if it's a happening within the next few days.

>>Nk H-Bomb
That's nothing. same shit as always. don't eat up the shit that msm (which love shitting on the current administration as it is already) is telling you all.

>>solar flare
a Carrington-like Event today would be pretty fucking bad. Chaos in many areas. wouldn't be a "killshot"

Proton flux climbing. Are we in trouble?

I've seen that it will arrive on the 6th and then that it'll arrive on the 9th. Which one is it? I have a plane flight at 1:30 pm on the 6th. Will it fuck with that in any way?

2003, largest solar flare in the past 15 years.
Pic related

How's his credibility?

Lack of news makes this more important.
Why spread something that will cause mass chaos earlier than there has to be?

The autism is strong in this one.

He's a loon/scammer

OP is a faggot.
sauce - spaceweather.com