Miami is literally 4% white

>As of 2010, those of (non-Hispanic white) European ancestry accounted for 11.9% of Miami's population
>8% of the population identifies as Jewish

How is it a functioning city? It's literally the Kalergi plan personified, a mulatto underclass served by a Jewish master class.

Why is it a functioning city?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/miamidadecountyflorida/PST045216
youtube.com/watch?v=5rhM1i43NK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's fucking not. Have you ever been there??

Most of the "hispanics" are white cubans. I would say about 65%

If it is functioning, it's because, conspiracy or not, we Jews know what the fuck we're doing, and you're a fool for not trying to work with us and share in our wealth.

Our sum is far greater than its parts. Or, cast us aside, and we can continue to hoard all of our media and tech wealth while angry stormers accuse us of committing genocide.

You need to realize that for every evil bluepilled soros tier leftist/communist/transgenderanimalkin, there are a couple of redpilled jews working behind the scenes for their and your freedom.

-t. straight jewish white boy.

>Cubans
>White

It's the worst fucking city in the United States, no joke. This is a hell in paradise which makes you even more depressed. It's Mad Max and palm trees. It's all the vice you expected it to be and more. It's a clusterfuck of mental retardation and you have no option for subtitles in English.

We're leaving, the fucking Congolombians are taking this dead donkey to the fucking slaughter. Pray that Irma ends the misery.

this.

also many other white hispanics from latin america have settled there. the white elite of latin america have all bought property in miami.

>How is it a functioning city? It's literally the Kalergi plan personified, a mulatto underclass served by a Jewish master class.
>Why is it a functioning city?

Drug money.

spanish speakers of primarily european heritage =/= mestizos

went to this shithole. The hotels are great, the beaches are great. Just stick to the upper class areas. Some fat 40 year old spic flirted with my 12 year old daughter when she was walking with my wife. Apparently he was also smoking weed next to a cop.
Glad to say I never have to go back there.

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/miamidadecountyflorida/PST045216

> 78% white
> 18.5% black

I'll be willing to give it a shot. You guys have impossible standards for whiteness.

What was it like back in the 1800s? Was it like the rest of the south in culture/demographics?

I know I refer to these Jews as good neighbor Jews because they are. They are a viable non toxic part of Jewish culture and heritage. Hell I've personally known worked around and for so many Jews. A person would think there are millions of them. Truth is they congregate normally to cities and high population suburbs. That is like the new standard besides farm life and inner city life. The GHETTOBURBS!

Miami is home to the largest concentration of Jews outside of Israel and New York City. Miami still functions for the same reason that NY still functions: The Jews run it.

Plenty of money trees getting TAXED everyday.

YOU'RE THE TREE OF THEIR LIFE!

Irish and Italians as well as an older stock of German, Anglo and Dutch still live in New York and its metropolitan area. Jews weren't even a big factor in NYC when most of its core was built.

and no results. a single jew confirmed worse than a Soros libtard mercenary, who are pretty much failing.. topkek my ill nosed friend

This. Miami, Hialeah and others in south Florida rank as the most dysfunctional US cities pretty much every single year.

Barron looked so cute when he was little. He's pulling a full Isaac Hempstead Wright as he gets older though. Horrible genes from his uggo father. SAD!

"White" Cubans. Pic related.

What's the demographics for the metro area? I'm sure the surrounding areas are significantly more white then just 11%.

Oh shit, this is the closest I've been to being in the 1%. But seriously pol Miami is awful don't ever move down here. Traffic is a nightmare, everyone is rude. Irma can't come soon enough.

Buffed by international banking.

Seems greater Miami is still 1/3rd white. Still a shithole though

>white cubans
that's rare here actually

Port -au-Prince, Haiti is also technically a "functioning city". Don't be a faggot OP. Miami is where people from decent cities go to fuck around and dump their money and leave. Other than that, Miami is a shithole.

Nobody lived there it was just swamp and a few plantations

Miami sucks, sure, but it's got one thing going for it: canal fishing. Some of the best fishing on Earth is available right in your backyard. Because of the tropical climate, tons of invasive species thrive, plus you have some pretty great native fish - the variety is unmatched anywhere in the US. Peacock bass, largemouth bass, cichlids, pacu, pirana, snook, snakehead, tarpon, bull shark, grass carp, redfish... It's sportfishing heaven, and you don't need a boat, and you don't need to leave town.

Then you only deal with gutter Cubans

Most of my family fled Cuba to go there and are very successful in real estate. And the biggest gripe I have with them is they talk too much and too loud and won't eat anything gree n

>invasive species are a wonderful thing

You are literally mouthing the European Union mantra for immigration but for fish.

You'll find white cubans hanging out Flanigans, but other than that, they are rare.

It's the kalergi plan in action. I live in San Jose and it's the same thing, we're probaly under 10% white. Yet the area is booming and prices are off the chain.

>Assuming that literally anything in Miami could be considered even remotely "functional"

>WH isn't white (see George Zimmermann)
>Jews aren't white
are you retarded?

i spent a month in a drug rehab resort in Miami. All the staff were sexy cuban whores.

This too, the suburbs are probaly white while the area metro is non white. San Jose is like 15% white , but the metro itself is like 4% white including the Jew elite.

It's not.

Let Irma wipe them out

#NotAllCarp

>White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, 13.8%
The total crime rate in Miami is 5,389 per 100K, which is pretty high, but not as high as niggerized shitholes like St Louis, Detroit, Memphis, Milwaukee, Baltimore, Oakland, etc

I mean not the metro but the city proper is 4% white, while the metro is like 15%

>Fitzpatrick 3
>European features
I'd definitely still call that white.

>Miami
>Functioning

Have you ever visited Miami?

t. leftypol

>Jews weren't even a big factor in NYC when most of its core was built.
Doesnt matter they did a hostile takeover of NYC like 60 years ago youtube.com/watch?v=5rhM1i43NK8

Everyone but me gotta learn

That's not him you absolute fucking mong.

If I had the power, I'd restore the original ecosystem. But it's fucked, so I may as well enjoy what we have instead.

At least he has Melania to prevent it from going overboard with her Slav goddess genes. Don Jr and Eric look like legit autistic retards

Based

I want Irma to hit Miami to see how a city with no whites acts in a time of crisis. Houston might get a lot of shut but at least they take care of each other.

U realize Eric and dons mother is Slavic too

>As of 2010, those of (non-Hispanic white) European ancestry accounted for 11.9% of Miami's population
>8% of the population identifies as Jewish
>How is it a functioning city?
Because Sup Forums is retarded and sees everything almost solely through a racial lens and can't admit that it's wrong about something.

t. Has no idea what kalergi plan is

Eh a bit sketchy but still much higher up the racial totem pole than a dark brown mestizo with mongoloid features....or a nigger.

Rather deal with Cubans than niggers. Their bread is great when fresh, their coffee is the best, and I feel safer around them.

>TFW I'm that Cuban having the full rack of ribs and pint of Yuengling at Flanigan's

It won't be a functioning city after Irma hits, Inshallah.

>Irma
>doing shit

It will be like Tuesday for us.

cubans are like the ideal social and economic slave that masterclass jews want. They dont complain. They do what they are told and are just smart enough to fill in jobs but not smart enough to make more money.

They are the perfect slave race.

Miami as we know it today was an invention of the postwar - just like LA

Hurricane Irma is going to destroy us

Pray for me Anons

Because Miami is literally 4% white :)

what the fuck? is that a piranha?

>no source
ok

I did know that. That doesn't deny the fact they look like fucking Neanderthals. It's Trump's phenotype that's crooked. Only Ivanka I can look at and not wince.

masvidal is half-peruvian so he has a lot of amerindian blood.

>tfw as a little boy grew up in miami, nothing but spics and being beat up by them

>by 9 years old move to broward county(Coral Springs) and it's nothing but beautiful white people who do cool shit like skateboard and dont listen to nigger music, make friends and finally happy

>have to move to New Orleans like a year later
>literally 90% black people

;_;

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>How is it a functioning city?
Cubans

For all the white trash itt: miami is a shitload nicer than the hick trash hamlets you pussies dwell in

>have to move to New Orleans like a year later
>literally 90% black people

It didn't have to end like this.

>blue-green
>blue
>green

Same concept. Not White, but White Cubans.

I got a question for people living in Miami, or have been there before. Is it true that Miami is basically a Spanish-speaking city, and that if you can only speak English, a lot of people won't understand you? Could you survive in Miami without speaking Spanish?

Disneyland, no amount of beaner shitskins can dilute its glory. Also Crispy Cream Donuts.

>Miami is only 4% white
>not counting the honorary whites
>counting the blacks who are white, Asians who are white, Hispanics who are white, Native Americans who are white the number of white people becomes 99-100%

>doesn't know Cuba was Spanish territory

The Hurricane will be revenge for being non white and for signing Jay Cutler

>How and Why is it a functioning city?
the few remaining whites still hold key positions in Dade-County's government, plus a lot the white cubans in government are third generation already and have in some cases integrated and accepted american values and work ethic, and of course the jews while still being arrogant selfish sons of bitches they do contribute to maintaining the city stable.

However, as someone who lives here, I've been noticing that with the passing years the city is slowly turning into the typical latin american shithole, corruption is growing, law enforcement is getting lazier and the average person cares less and less about being a good citizen.

My personal guess is that Miami will inevitably become like Detroit or worse but it will happen slowly over the course of a few more decades

Damn, thats a gorgeous photograph

I don't remember it happening in major stores, but smaller things like "farm stores" which were drive in convient stores in miami, often times the clerks couldnt speak english.

>for signing Jay Cutler

Did they really do that?

orale homes u tell it to those puto gringos

I was wondering after I posted that. But my opinion remains unchanged.

Nah he's already starting to look like a goofy trump.

He looks as white as your average welshman/ englishman,

>the few remaining whites still hold key positions in Dade-County's government, plus a lot the white cubans in government are third generation already and have in some cases integrated and accepted american values and work ethic, and of course the jews while still being arrogant selfish sons of bitches they do contribute to maintaining the city stable.
>However, as someone who lives here, I've been noticing that with the passing years the city is slowly turning into the typical latin american shithole, corruption is growing, law enforcement is getting lazier and the average person cares less and less about being a good citizen.
>My personal guess is that Miami will inevitably become like Detroit or worse but it will happen slowly over the course of a few more decades

I agree with the above, as someone born and raised in Miami from Cuban parents.

>I got a question for people living in Miami, or have been there before. Is it true that Miami is basically a Spanish-speaking city, and that if you can only speak English, a lot of people won't understand you? Could you survive in Miami without speaking Spanish?

Somewhat True. The older folks don't know any Spanish. Miami is a big place, and you have to be specific, which area you are talking about. Pretty much every tourist place you will be ok with only English (Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, etc) NOw in places like shitholes like where I live (Hialeah), and little Havana, Spanish is needed as you are talking to people without any formal education and backwards thinking.

>t. a worm

Miami was literally one of the safest, cleanest cities of the world in the 1960s. Then Cubans/Haitians happened. At least we got Miami Vice out of it.

Mr Beans looks Jewish, so not white.

Anglos can have black hair

Fuck you, you have to go back

Mr bean is anglo you retard.

Well then your country should be amazing after DACA sends everyone back.

Spent years in the 305, and Cubans are racist fat pieces of plantain shit. They hate whites but consider themselves white or YUCA (Young Upperclass Cubano American). They literally call blacks niggers. They are cucks to the power Jews even though the old ones bitch about Communism nonstop (which was invested by Jews).

Miami is the only city where a white Anglo experiences true racism. Jews love it because it's a mirror of Israel. Hopefully they both get submerged in water and fire before Christmas. C'mon Irma.

Untrue. Miami is segregated as fuck. I lived in a condo in Brickell, an upperclass enclave near the beach. That's the only cool/weird thing about Miami: you're isolated in a guarded bubble is you don't speak brown. Also, the city has such a turnover of girls, for college and globehopping. It's a very fun mix of fast and slow living, makes the hangovers easy to tolerate.

But in ten years, as other anons said, it will be unbearable. Rubio and Wasserman-Schultz, imagine Cubans and Jews like them, but more murderous on the surface. Entire city will be under water too. Most of the Jews will move to their desert hole before then.

Also, oldfags wil recall rumors that Mossad spies were moving serious ecstasy weight to fund domestic operations right before 9/11. The amount of Jews in kippas slinging ecstasy in Miami, some shit was definitely happening. In 2003, a thousand Jewish mobsters were arrested for running shady/criminal "moving companies," too, just like the one in New Jersey busted for celebrating 9/11, Urban Moving System.

It's a pacu. Relative of the piranha, but less predatory. Pacu still eat meat, but they'll eat fruit and vegetation also. They've got a small but established invasive population in the Miami canals, and they get huge.

Honestly Sup Forums is just full of introverted autists who don't know how to have fun and resort to calling other people having fun degenerate.
Miami is pretty much the most fun city in the country, therefore degenerate.
There's hotter chicks here than almost anywhere else you'll find in the nation and the autists on here are just pissed they'll never experience normal human experiences like fun parties, sex with chicks, etc.

Could this demonstrate that a society in America can function without anglos? I think so. Sorry m8

I sure hope so :)

I can tell you right now you already know many prominent celebrities, athletes and politicians who you would call white but are actually hispanic/part hispanic and you haven't even realized it.

>If your life is not completely consumed by constant parties, drugs and sex you are an introverted shut-in
Where do you people even come from?

fuark that pic takes me back