Blue Pill Me on DACA

Seriously, why should we keep it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sW8lq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unironically?

a lot of children have been thrust into a situation they didn't ask for. Their parents should face consequences, yes, but many of the children don't even know the language, let alone understand the culture. uprooting hundreds of thousands of young people, who through no fault of their own, don't "belong here" is morally dubious at best.

Why is it moral for the American taxpayers to forced to foot the bill? Why is there never any compassion from the left, for the taxpayers that carry the load and make anything the US does, possible?

It would be awfully telling how the fix is in if Congress acts swiftly to protect illegal immigrants of DACA, but cannot relieve taxpayers from rising premiums of Obamacare, and lower taxes for middle class America.

the DACA recipients are literally the good ones. no criminal record, in education/workforce, fluent english, etc.

tldr; why they called them 'anchor-babies' in the first place.

No reason.
Its a piece of shit

Deporting the DACA kids is a great deterrent to future illegal immigrants who bring up their kids and not expect the law they broke catching up to them

you're paying the same amount of taxes regardless, numbnuts. you're not starving because some mestiza bitch just got her AA

But it is revenue that can go for programs/services for American born citizens instead of going for those that are not allowed to be here, numbskull.

How many MORE people around the would are the American taxpayers supposed to carry?

communists think they own your labor so they own your money in their mind.

city on the hill, friend. If we don't do it, who will?

this nation was built on the idea of bettering humanity. If you don't like it, leave

Muh fee fees

>2016, the employment rate was higher for those with higher levels of educational attainment. For example, the employment rate was highest for young adults with a bachelor’s or higher degree (88 percent). The employment rate for young adults with some college1 (77 percent) was higher than the rate for those who had completed high school2 (69 percent), which was, in turn, higher than the employment rate for those who had not finished high school (48 percent). This pattern of a positive relationship between employment rates and educational attainment was also seen for 25- to 64-year-olds (also referred to as “older adults” in this Fast Fact).

Employment rate for US Citizens with Bachelor's Degrees: 88%
Employment rate for US Citizens with High School Diplomas: 77%
Employment rate for US Citizens with no HS Diplomas: 69%

Employment rate for DACAs: 91%

Does anyone see the problem here?

archive.is/sW8lq

>came to america as children
>therefore have american education, speak fluent english, have jobs, go to college
>if they get deported, we lose tons of workers and students (not "whos gonna clean your toilet???" liberal memeing, these people have real jobs and aren't any different from american citizens
>they have mortgages and student loans to pay
>more akin to immigrants from the 19th and 20th centuries who would actually speak the language and get jobs and pay taxes and love america
>nothing like beaners who jump the border then do construction work and get paid in cash without paying any taxes and barely speak english

I don't mind ending DACA as long as there's some sort of program that protects DACA recipients from deportation, they're american-grown. they're americans. hell, i think we should give them an easier path to citizenship if they really deserve it (i.e. patriotic, employment, pays taxes, american education)

AhahahahahhahahahbahahahahahbabbbBhbahahhahaha
Omfg is this real???????
I love it

No, this nation was built on self-sufficiency without tyranny from government. Taxes are strong-armed robbery.

Fucker YOU leave to North Korea if you want government making decisions for all citizens, you mindless droid...with your lax sentiments over MY money...your dopey ass probably doesn't even have a job.

One thing that's left out of the DACA is that the D stands for DEFERRED. They still need to go through the steps to get greencards, With decades to do it, an American education in english, and civics, and loads of immigration charities willing to roll though shit to help them, I don't feel bad at all if they take one to the face for not filling out the paperwork correctly.

Not quite. No "serious" criminal record. Under obama, you could have violent misdemeanors, robbery, identity theft, and the like and still qualify. This of course changed during Trump.

I own my own business, but that's beside the point.

>taxes are robbery

ok

WHAT ABOUT XER CAR, POL???

>says the dope from behind a monitor
you could say anything...you don't own shit!

Well the reason why conservikeks want to end it is because they don't want to reward illegal immigrants because its kind of a slap in the face to laws and borders and shieet.

On the other hand the people were discussing really are just normal people, most of them feel American and want to be American. They're in academia, military, and working everything from white to blue collar jobs. So as far as people bitching about "americans having to foot the bill" is false since they have to pay taxes if they work and they have to pay something like 500 bucks to process their applications so those things are covered.

It comes down to an issue being righteous vs law abiding.

800,000 educated, middle class English speaking Americans are about to be taken from their homes and have their asses dumped into a warzone, along with their families. Whoever survives will spend the rest of their lives trying to get revenge, because the government promised this would never happen to them. I still say we get rid of it, but Dreamers are probably going to be the next terrorist group or revolutionary party. There WILL be blowback.

>says the dope from behind a monitor

>dreamers live in america to pick our fruits and milk our cows
>this is what dems actually believe

say it with me

radical mexican terrorists

This is not about righteousness, well maybe it is under the guise of being duped!

Most illegal immigrants are here to soak up welfare and claim the western half of the US as Mexico again. the majority of both legal and illegal immigrants are on some form of welfare. That is not someone looking to contribute.

...or probably in your case, internet access from some prepaid Obama phone

>warzone
That's a lie. Numerous areas in the south are HABITABLE
A warzone implies the entire land is uninhabitable.
Stop lying
Fuck them. If they can't be grateful they were here this long they didn't ever deserve to be here

Hopefully they start getting violent before the 6 mo time limit, cuz then popular support to get rid of them will grow enough that the neocons wouldn't dare try and save DACA.

awful

>Their parents should face consequences, yes, but many of the children don't even know the language
1, that's nearly always a lie. Most of these people consume a steady media diet of Reggaeton and Telemundo and Univision, and grew up with their wetback parents screeching at them exclusively in Spanish. They only pull out the "I can't even speak the language!" line with gullible white reporters. Granted, they don't speak the language well, but that's not because they're Americanized, it's because they're dysgenic low-IQ filth who can fuck up something as basic as speaking their mother tongue.

And 2, don't pull the "it's the actions of the parents, the children shouldn't face the consequences" bullshit, that ain't how the world works. If mommy and daddy don't pay the light bill, the kids sit in the dark. Breaking news, the actions of your parents have the potential to fuck your life over; experts speculate this trend began at the beginning of goddamn time. More news at 11.

Compared to the US? No where in Latin America is habitable, and you damn well know it. Even the "good" places are Detroit-tier. You can't even drink the fucking tap water.

Deport all their smelly shit skin asses, I don't have any respect for wetbacks who go around shouting "not my president" and demand rights as if the nation which they're violating owes them shit.

I've yet to meet even a third generation Hispanic that didn't grow up speaking Spanish in their home. They all know it and they force it into everything they can. Schools in Laredo are taught in Spanish as well as many other border towns.

worthless

kek

I'd be pissed too if I were to be sent back to some lawless shithole like Mexico after living in America my whole life.
If the Trump decides to end Obama cuckoldry and actually start deporting REAL criminals, like drug dealers and gang members, most people would probably be ok with it.
Deporting college students would just make the Trump administration look authoritarian and heartless.
>inb4 all illegals R criminulz!!!1

Beaners smell bad, their shit stinks worse than any other races shit these people eat a lot of fucking beans, More news at 11.

>>inb4 all illegals R criminulz!!!1

illegal is legal

you learn something new every day

if they really respected the law, they would leave when they realize their mere presence is breaking it. but they don't respect the law.

I'm glad these pretentious shit skins are going to be deported, pieces of excrement do nothing except collect welfare and act as if the U.S.A. owes them a handout

The implementation of it by Obama hurt 10s of million in this country.

The remove of it by Trump will hurt a few million illegal welfare leeches in this country.

They are going to flock to Canada for free shit.

It's about public perception.
Rounding up people trying to make an honest living looks bad.
Rounding up violent criminals that pose a direct threat to local communities looks a lot better.
Just because it is the law, does not make it morally just.

>deport illegal drug dealers and gang memebers

9mm is cheaper, quicker, and provides a nice mulch.

Can't we just round up ALL illegals without throwing their character into the equation?

>Why is it moral for the American taxpayers to forced to foot the bill

Foot the bill of what? The deportations? Most of the children affected by DACA are in their 20's, 30's. They have jobs, they're going to school, maybe even own businesses. Deporting thousands will cost shittons of money, and will kill jobs.

Now go to IRS look W7 form and TAX ID NUMBER.
In 1993 Clinton Congress passed themat TAX ID NUMBER COULD BE USED BY ILLEGALS, BEFORE WAS LEGAL NON RESIDENTS.
THE DACA Bill it was a TEMPORARILY VISA for 4 years .
Then the person will be IN THE LINE LIKE EVERHMYBODY ELSE.
SPONSORSHIP VISA, ENTREPRENEURSHIP VISA, ETC.
Now this was no meabt to be a BLANK AMNESTY LIKE NOW WHERE PEOPLE KEEP RENEWING DACA WHEN THEY ARE 35 YEARS OLD.
DACA WAS 4 YEARS ONLY.
Then they would get a CHANCE not a warranty for a green card.
Obama wasted a good intention.

They're all criminals, they hopped the border.

They're not kids. They're MS 13 gang members.

DACA are emotivist.

this.
this is all there is.
If we give amnesty to the dreamers then a whole new generation of illegal aliens will think that in 15-20 years we'll be able to be guilted into another one.

And in those 15-20 years we'll have all the same arguments
>Oh but their parents saw that they granted amnesty in 2017 so how were they to know when they said "ok but this isn't going to be a regular thing" they weren't bullshitting?

We cant grant even a little amnesty because it will just signal to more potential border crossers that if they just lay low long enough they'll eventually get free stuff.

Too fucking bad, it's time for an American made economy. Employment for ALL Americans, not shit skins nor wetbacks.

They had their entire lives to do that.

The reason why tuition is sky rocketing for colleges is because of all the foreigners. These foreigners requires massive legal to look over now. Have you seen how many legal departments most colleges have now? Even fucking community colleges have full time lawyers working in their legal department because of illegals, DACA and whole lot of other shit like affirmative action.

This wasn't the case before. College having a legal departments were literally unheard of decades ago. The worst case would just be a phone call to some single lawyer the college would hire.

Now it requires a team of them with their own offices at the campus.

Seriously, pay a community college for classes and don't show up. The first thing most of them do is contact you to meet with them and their legal team because they're scared shitless that you're some minority building something against them.

Time to deport all these fuckers.

I dunno, do you think that would be an efficient use of government resources?
Should agents be more concerned with Paco the janitor, or Bryan the home invader?

Faggot OP here, thanks for the discussion. Genuinely interested in what would be said. Still not swayed either way, kind of sounds like a shit policy from the start that fucked a bunch of people.

America, a racist nation where the KKK and Nazis are everywhere, peforms a great humanitarian act when it deports people.

Cernovich
@Cernovich

They wouldn't be more concerned with one or the other, they would be concerned with both equally and would deport equally. Also, Paco definitely is a home invader.

This. As it stands, there is no reason for illegals to not keep pouring into the country, so long as they can be assured that their children will be able to remain protected. If that protection is rescinded, I predict the rates of illegal immigration into the country will only continue to plunge.

Here's the hard truth everyone.

>Republicans pushed for eVerify because muh terrorism
>Now they're realizing eVerify prevents them from hiring illegals
>They need these illegals legalized so they can pay them minimum wage/near minimum wage instead of hiring more qualified American workers AKA White people

>also, making the mistake Reagan made and giving free access to a group of lifetime Democratic voters. This is why Clinton won in 1992 and their children are partly why Obama won in 2008. Unless you want a fucking liberal winning in 2020 or 2024, we need this shit repealed and we need these spics gone.

My girlfriend is a recipient Castiza And our son is White with Blue Eyes and Blond Hair

Oh yeah im sure the children, birthed by illegal aliens for political advantages, are exclusively highly educated entrepreneurs who employ at least 3 million americans each, BUT that's not the point. The point is that these policies encourage more illegal immigration. which comes with it's own sets of consequences entirely separate than creating new human lives to use as political leverage with whom to eventually extort the american people.

On the other hand, if what you say is bullshit, then it's actually a double win.

*wrong*
Tuition has been steadily rising since the early 90's once (((Federal Student loans)) became easily obtainable for millions of students.
More students can """afford""" college thanks to loans, therefore colleges are more free to jack up their prices.
However, I do agree that inflated administration positions in Universities are part of the problem. It's not all le damn wetbacks fault

Maybe this is true

But, I went to a really good university

They decided to take in more international(mostly chinese) students because they pay 3x the tuition, despite the school having ample funding, public ivy status, and mega wealthy donors, which is why 3 buildings on campus are named after someone in Bill Gate's family.

The rationale was that by increasing the international student body, they were able to subsidize the cost of everyone else. This has an element of truth to it.

However, that university is also well known for "competitive" majors, you don't just get to major in anything you want, you have to apply to your major separately after you've taken enough intro/related courses and they decide whether you're worthy of declaring it your major.

If you guessed that the more lucrative the major is, the higher the competition is, you'd be correct.

Do you think Chinese students come to the US at 3x the rate to major in Gender Studies?

No, they exclusively study in-demand subjects, as they should. So, even though they are subsidizing some students, they are swarming the competitive, space-restricted STEM majors and displacing Muricans from the very, very few degrees that are worth a fuck.

there is no way in fuck i'd expect to stay in the us just because i snuck in and started a shitty life. that's just disrespectful.

If they have these fantastic skills, blue collar and white, they should be proud to return to Mexico and make it a better place.

That's the point, beaners don't know what the term respect is.

Reminds me of a professor I had that was really into a "return to India" movement. He recognized the brain drain and wanted Indians to take their knowledge back home to improve conditions.

Of course, HE wasn't going back lol. But it's a nice thought.

Tough fucking shit, their parents committed a crime so they have to suffer for it, tell them to hate their parents and maybe they'll do better than they did

>parent brings child illegally into US
>Child gets DACA
>Parent is allowed to stay because their kid got papers

Literally just new age anchor babies.

Oh no. Poor Mexicans. They'll be forced back to Mexico where they have the advantage over everyone there of being bilingual and well educated. That's evil

>this nation was built on the idea of bettering humanity
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS WHAT THEY TEACH YOU? AMERICAN FUCKING EDUCATION FOLKS

I wonder at what point do we stop caring about humanity and just consider ourselves evil?

I mean you could try to make the claim that helping Dreamers is taking away funds from helping born Americans, but do any of you actually care about helping Americans? You people hate paying taxes and having welfare programs. As soon as the Dreamers are gone you'll go right back to bitching about how niggers or kikes are ruining the economy.

So just be honest with yourself, you don't care about this country or helping the people in it, you just want someone to blame your problems on.

There is your fucking blue pill, faggot.

I mean soon they won't really have a choice but if I were in that situation is be determined to apply my skills instead of bitching about Trump.

DACA is a distraction. Trump is doing something bigger while everyone is focused on DACA or Trans in the Military.

America was built on the idea of enriching land owners without proper royal titles. That's it.

You wanna talk about public perception? How is the globe going to perceive it if we give these people amnesty, what is that going to tell them?

>Hey guys, come on over and bring the young'uns, our immigration laws are toothless and we don't even require your anchor babies actually be born here anymore!
>Just run in with a toddler under each arm and after we've sank thousands of our dollars into ESL education so that they can dream of competing with our kids in the schools they're now overcrowding, we'll decide we have too much invested in them to let go and hail the .3% who graduate our highschools as heroes!
>And when they're naturalized, they can start screaming for you to be given citizenship through chain migration, and our liberal baizou will eat it up because "You can't break up families."
>I repeat, the anchor babies don't even need to be born here anymore!

You give these people a path to citizenship and you're spelling that explicit sentiment out to every single resident of Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Columbia. the Dominican Republic, Honduras and Nicaragua. How's that for fucking public perception?

Either we can take on every resident of the third world without becoming one giant shitty favela, or we can't. If we can't the buck has to stop somewhere, and the later it does the more traumatic it will be. It would have been great if it stopped earlier, but it didn't, and now we have to do the hard thing and look mean before it gets any worse. Let's stop now before the entire country smells of failure and adobo seasoning.

Was going to ask if this faggot was Brazilian, just saw that his parents are Portuguese.

>who employ at least 3 million americans each

I can't be bothered if you're going to intentionally misrepresent my argument

>which comes with it's own sets of consequences entirely separate than creating new human lives to use as political leverage with whom to eventually extort the american people

It's been a while since I've seen so many words used to say so very little

I will reiterate. If you get rid of DACA, you:

1. Spend a shitton of taxpayer dollars
2. Which will be used to -remove- workers from the economy. You think businesses are going to be okay with that?

yeah, thats what white nationalism is about

>DACA

It sez here yer a mork.

Dey terk err jerbs!

I didn't say we should just open the border. We just need to make due with what we've got without causing an uproar.
Also, as with anything that encourages abuse, birthright citizenship is a fucking meme that needs to die.

>Most of these people consume a steady media diet of Reggaeton and Telemundo and Univision
That garbage is not latino culture that you would find in native latino countries.
>and grew up with their wetback parents screeching at them exclusively in Spanish
In bastardized low class Spanish that those parents probably butcher from being away from their home countries for so long.
>it's because they're dysgenic low-IQ filth who can fuck up something as basic as speaking their mother tongue
People are a product of their environment. You can't expect chicano children to learn the culture of their mother countries when their own parents are bastardized themselves.
>don't pull the "it's the actions of the parents, the children shouldn't face the consequences" bullshit, that ain't how the world works
It's true and you're being cruel for trying to force children to carry the weight of their parents mistakes.

>but many of the children don't even know the language, let alone understand the culture.

you've gotta be kidding me if you think their illegal alien parents speak english at home and do all-american things. they were raised in a mexican household. they grew up eating rice and beans and speaking spanish. are they fluent in either language? no, because they didn't study the grammar, but they can speak it as well as any rural mexican, which is what their level woudl be if they stayed in mexico in the first place.

if they are such good ones, they will be a great asset for mexico, which needs them more than america does.

>you're paying the same amount of taxes regardless

not true. ask any property owner how much their taxes have risen in teh past twenty years to pay for the k-12 education of illegals. beyond k-12 actually, even community college and state college.

and it doesn't stop at education either. all expenses go up in a community once the illegals arrive

So long as there are big corporations out there pouring money to keep wages for illegals low, you won't see any meaningful change. Neocons, like every politician are very easily swayed by donation money and will want to get rid of the program to make sure we get a steady stream of illegals coming in since there is no money in hiring an American. Like it or not, DACA is a thorn on their side and removing that will ensure we get more Illegals coming in.

Think of it in a way gun advocates would understand. If you outlaw guns only outlaws would have them.

if you allow DACA to stay you allow their whole family to stay via chain migration. that's the way the law works. once legal, they can bring in the rest of their family legally. that means parents and siblings and it's not hard at all.

>Schools in Laredo are taught in Spanish as well as many other border towns.

that's true. they are in bilingual classes throughout america. their spanish is better than their english

I'll pay more money for fruit or have it imported, just to keep immigrants out, and to keep the crime rate down, to stop human pollution, and keep the english literacy rate up. My culture is more important.

>Rounding up people trying to make an honest living looks bad.

it looks bad to faggots like you. but the people who voted for trump want exactly this.

>Should agents be more concerned with Paco the janitor, or Bryan the home invader?

they should deport whoever they can get their hands on. the low hanging fruit should go first

"We can't end slavery, who will pick all of our cash crops?! We'll have to pay them and then we can't make as much profit!"

Do unto others as they do to you.
Niggers have never given me money. They have stolen from me. They kill cops.
Mexicans have never given me shit. They steal Hondas, drink and rape/murder little kids. I can't understand them.

Helping Americans isn't about giving everyone free shit. Its first and formost making it a place worth living in. You gotta keep the crime down. You don't fund their shenanigans as they kill your family.

>The rationale was that by increasing the international student body, they were able to subsidize the cost of everyone else. This has an element of truth to it.

it's not true. international students pay teh same out-of-state tutition as anybody else. so they are no more subsidizing in-state students than a student from out of state.

but the idea of subsidizing is a lie, because public universities are subsidized by taxpayers at the state level. the best they hope for with full tuitiion is to cover the cost of teh student without needing a subsidy.

buying fruit in california is cheaper than buying it in mexico. americans think they are entitled to paying the lowest prices in the world for fruit and vegetables. but that has to change

You can't help anybody before you help yourself.
The US is diseased. It's getting worse. We need to stop the illness. Conservatism is humanity's immune system kicking in to normalize society.
You pretend to be good and generous.... but it's easy to give away other people's things. If you want to be generous, give away your own things. Let other people keep theirs. You're a fraud.

Their anger should be directed at their parents, not the government of a country that owes them nothing. The whole attitude is very entitled. Don't base your plans too much around something that isn't permanent or can be rescinded at any time. Line your life up so that your whole world can't fall apart so easily based on the decisions of strangers. That's good advice for anyone.

>Deporting thousands will cost shittons of money, and will kill jobs.
Jobs for United States born citizens, commie. I will have pride in living here when americans really are treated like #1. Why have racist immigration policies that baby a bunch of outsiders that are pulling the country into political chaos.