I'm Hispanic. However my mom is a legal immigrant and I was born here. I hate my family though...

I'm Hispanic. However my mom is a legal immigrant and I was born here. I hate my family though, every single one of them. They're not here legally and many of them benefited from DACA, most of them are bad people on welfare.

Would I be a bad person to report them to ICE and watch the chaos that ensues?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You would be a very bad person. Your family is more important than America, these guys hate you.

You realize they're are people here want you anchor baby status revoked and for you to go back as well, right?

I'm not an anchor baby though. My mom came here legally and has been a citizen for decades.

I don't think you know what an anchor baby is.

Are you an American? Then it's your civic duty to report them.
So, are you an American?

If you consider yourself an American and value that flag which we hold so dearly you will report the parasites
I totally understand, I had a co-worker who turned out to be DACA, his whole family turned out to be anti-white and full of shit
fuck em

Deport those fuckers.

Go ahead and report if you can deal with the hate that'll follow. I suggest you leave a tip either way.

Nah, I've already gotten 3 of my family members deported.

My cousin is an illegal, and acts like a Wigger. she can fuck off back to Venezuela

Holy fuck!

He even said his mom was a legal immigrant......

Report that bitch.

if you go through proper requirements then i dont care really im more interested in your work ethic than race. hell if anything choosing the good ones of a lesser race can make for selective breeding for better citizens.

Wouldn't recommend that, that's what Soros did user. Don't take his path.

you would be doing the right thing to report them

No.

You make the rest of us look bad by being stupid

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

Report em

You're not talking about your nuclear family, right user? You're talking about the armies of some-percentage-related cousins that most third-worlders mean when they talk about their family. In European history/culture, it'd be called the clan or tribe.

From my point of view, it would be very strange if my distant cousins were openly bragging about committing federal crimes. It doesn't feel good to say now but if I were placed in this situation, I'd probably turn them in. Especially if they're all doing it, are unrepentant, act entitled, and are the sort of people who shit all over the culture that made America the kind of place your mom wanted to immigrate to in the first place.

>most of them are bad people on welfare

just report the bad ones and keep the hard working good principled americans. what's the fuss?