What if Kim really does nuke us?

What if Kim really does nuke us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse#Nuclear_.28NEMP.29_and_high_altitude_nuclear_.28HEMP.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Second_After
reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion#List_of_high-altitude_nuclear_explosions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if OP is not a faggot?

don't care

Impossible. Faggot on top of being a retard is unfixable.

It'd be fucking awesome.

Oh well lol

Kim won't nuke you if you don't invade him. I don't get how this is hard for burgers to understand. I mean FFS how havn't burgers heard of MAD yet?

They hate us for our freedom.

Then we'll see what DARPA the the rest has been cooking up. We had laser HUDs for pilots during the Vietnam war, imagine the bullshit we have now.

We already know of shit like the "Rods of God" that drop metal rods from satellites for great effect. Plus we'd have Carte Blanche to just glass the place.

Then we'd have a lot of good people die, but we'd also de-pussify the nation for a good 20 years at least

but what if we do attack him?

>What if Kim really does nuke us?

Would be the best day of my life desu

he would be obliterated off the face of the earth in minutes

Electromagnetic jamming satellites can render some missiles harmless. It can also be misused to sterilise people.

it will be los Angeles

We will get to see a mushroom cloud in HD.

But we don't really have a choice anymore.
He has 150kt hydrogen bombs now.
He'll have bombs with yields in the megatons soon if we don't invade.

No, San Francisco. Getting rid of Silicon Valley would destroy the entire world's technology and take us back in time by 100 years. Nobody cares about Gangland.

>No, San Francisco
Goodbye anons, it was a pleasure shitposting with all of you. If I don't make it, save the white race without me.

Invasion would be a mistake. They have an incredible land army (especially their artillery) and I'm willing to bet the snakey Chinese will roll over the mountains again (they're ultimately to blame for this dragging out so long). Remember, America is a land and sea power, our ground forces aren't as impressive. Let's also not forget the cult-like nature of the population due to social structure being decided by lineage and the loyalty of that lineage.

We'll have to do quick, tactical strikes with WMDs, but not our conventional sort (Nukes). This is the 21st century, my fellows, don't limit yourself to 70 year old technology.

Then you deserve everything you get in return.
So? If you don't force their hand what does it matter what they are armed with?

Grab the popcorn

"Remember, America is a land and sea power,"

Should read

"Remember, America is a AIR and sea power,

Get rekt LOL

Some people will die. Not everyone. We'll get over it. And Donald Trump will be President for life.

Ending Silicuck Valley's chokehold on the tech industry would be good in the long run.

That is the day the God Emperor reveals himself and we begin our true path.

the great thing about the internet is the fact that its decentralized (indeed it came about from a DARPA program for this very reason)

not saying silicon valley isnt a prime target, but it wouldnt destroy technology

Will he nuke us when Irma hits?
So it'll be like when Harvey hit, east coast with a hurricane, west coast with a massive brush fire.
Now East Coast hit with an even bigger hurricane and West Coast hit with Nuclear Fire

He won't nuke "us", but rather an air burst hydrogen strapped to an ICBM. It'll get as close as it can before our air defenses close in, then a light show like we have never seen.
Goodnight, west coast.

You guys are all wrong. He's only got a few warheads, and he knows maximum damage can be inflicted with an atmospheric EMP detonation. It would literally throw our entire country back into the 1870s. Virtually every electric device would cease functioning. The trucks that bring you food, your computers, TV, radios, heating, cooling, water pumps, tractors that harvest food, trains, planes, fucking everything. Everything you've ever taken for granted would be gone and America would devolve into something out of the dark ages. We'd be fucking finished. 80% plus mortality, the collapse of the US government, martial law, cannibalism, you fucking name it. It would be hell on Earth if he manages to do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse#Nuclear_.28NEMP.29_and_high_altitude_nuclear_.28HEMP.29

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Second_After

North Korea's technology is behind the rest of the world's by 50 years. Any article that says "HOLY SHIT NK HAS MISSILES POINTING TOWARDS THE WEST COAST" is bait bullshit from Express or some other non-legit website. They couldn't even nuke Guam when they said they would. I wouldn't get my hopes up, we all thought we were going to die due to high tensions in 2015 and look how that turned out.

Checked

He is here.

He's most likely going to EMP us and set us back to the Stone Age. After a bit of chaos sets in across the country, China will invade from the west coast and begin their long march across our country with millions of horny chink soldiers that have been deprived of woman their entire lives. They will rape and murder our mothers, sisters, wives, daughters and grandmothers. Prepare your angus' cause they will force you to watch all this. We are fugged.

reminder that this is what china wants and has always wanted for the united states

He will nuke you... never. We don't use nukes casually. Nukes aren't like 9/11.

So long as he hits LA or San Francisco, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Turn the other cheek, like a good Christian. Right?

I hope it kills me first

If Kim were smart then he'd keep that nuke far away from California. There's a ticking time bomb in that state that I rather not see go off prematurely.
>Kim fires the missile
>It lands in Yellowstone
>the super volcano erupts
>the whole world is fucked because of the little demonic goblin

If he did try to nuke the continental US, don't worry, him and his country would literally be toast shortly afterwards.

>Radar and intel intercept of nuclear payload fired towards US
>US forces in South Korea, and South Korea itself will begin unloading all firepower towards Pyongyang.
>Just about all populated areas in NK obliterated.
>Seoul and surrounding areas get battered with NK artillery during exchange.
>hundreds of thousands of Koreans and thousands of US troops in South Korea are KIA and WIA
>Payload that was aimed at Continental US gets intercepted midflight
>US is untouched.

>geopolitical climate gets a bit awkward. China-US relations isn't severed, but recovers over time.

China isn't gonna retaliate if Kimmy boi throws the first punch.

>Live three hours away from San Francisco

A-am I screwed Sup Forums?

he will

no nigga, you're more in danger of left-wing kill squads over there.

I'm so sick of you mongoloids not thinking beyond "teehee dead liberals :D". See . You horribly underestimate exactly how influential and powerful CA is whether you hate its people, culture, etc. or not. The entire country would be fucked. The economy would plummet, everything we ever took for granted will be gone and we'll be taken back to the stone ages. You're so wrapped up in both this nonsensical show and your own politics that you're way beyond the ability to think logically.

No one in the USA is screwed. The only one who should be shitting their drawers at the moment, if anyone at all, is South Korea.

>What if Kim really does nuke us?

I live in California. And I say, BRING IT DOWN

FPBP

>what if kim really does nuke us
what do you think you fuckin' retard we're America.

we nuke everyone else.

We'll lose a city and there will be a crater were NK use to be

I hope he does and I don't care.
They're inferior and incompentent enough that they could only hope to reach places like Guam, Hawaii, Alaska or the West coast.
The West coast is liberal.
I live in Ohio, it doesn't affect me at all.

We have a president, generals, and soldiers that won't take it lying down, and will retaliate swiftly with great devastation.

The world is over due for a massive conflict and attack like that.

What is the downside?

How high are the chances for a war my fellow burguer? i had seen some declarartions that 7th of september or 9th would be the start of the war.

that volcano is in your state, I say NO.

Hawaii is literally one of the best places on god's green earth. It would be a tremendous loss for humankind. Liberal or not, Hawaii is a beautiful paradise.

>lose one state out of 50
>LITERALLY BACK TO THE STONE AGES user

pretty sure he won't, but if he shot first then he'd be glassed and the international community would have to condemn his actions

>What is the downside?
your entire economy being destroyed

Would we be able to fix this type of devistation?

Then why did he test fire missiles over Japan?

Nuke us where?

The West Coast? The blight of the United States..

What if OP fagged a faggot and got faggoted?

>nuke Seattle
Yay!
>nuke Portland
Double yay!
>nuke San Francisco
Yay!
>nuke Los Angeles
Yay!

I'm failing to see how anything bad can come of this.

Leave Kim the fuck alone you retards.

The more you provoke him the more he speeds up the process of building ICBMs with nuclear warheads. Seriously, even South Korea told you to fuck off already and doesn't want war so soon. Why is Trump such a total retard? Going to other countries to start problems, why can't Americans respect peace for once?

>North Korea's technology is behind the rest of the world's by 50 years
More like 20

LA is toast
No more hollyjew

>lose one state out of 50
The one state with the 6th largest economy in the entire world, dipshit.

omg

this is the shittiest cliche american media propaganda.

I can't believe americans still buy it in year 2017.

I think you overestimate the NK cult of personality around the Kim family. The truth is the majority of the people struggle to meet their basic needs. Despite their best efforts to stop it, western media still gets smuggled into the country for their people to consume. Provided China stays out of the fight, or even better provided China helps, the North Korean military will likely dissipate just like Iraq's did.

Remember, Iraq's army was the third largest army in the world at the time of the US invasion. They surrendered en masse. I imagine the same will happen with a forceful enough invasion of North Korea.

They need to be hit hard and fast and the nukes need to be neutralized ASAP.

If China and Russia stay out of the way the Norks are toast.

>don't limit yourself to 70 year old technology.
Tbh this war would be a perfect excuse for us to drop our large conventional ordinances that have been floating around since the 50's. I doubt nuclear weapons would be a necessity and South Korea would be fighting on the ground with us as cannon fodder in the after math of completely devastating their infrastructure. This war will be won in the first few hours, ground forces will only be doing cleaning duties.

Not really. We'd be fucked for generations. Like I said, with a few well-placed nukes he could cause mass famine and civil unrest, eventually resulting in something on the order of AT LEAST 80% mortality. The US would never fully recover. You should read the book I linked in my previous post - it's absolutely terrifying. EMP is the sleeper killer that almost no one sees coming.

>What is the downside?

Well aside from dying in nuclear fire, there's also the fact that California is the sixth largest economy in the world. And the radiation from California would spread throughout the rest of the US. And the inevitable rise of the NCR which is probably the worst thing to happen on this side of the mojave.

>Kim throws a nuke
>WW3 lmao
>get drafted
>tfw its the only way to work up the courage to ask this qt out
make it happen kimmy

Are current THAAD batteries enough to stand a good chance intercepting a Nork ICBM?

to prove they could

>you come to South America
Lol y'all are fucked

Who says we're not thinking beyond dead liberals? Truth is we need dead liberals to move on to dealing with North Korea in the way it needs to be dealt with.

Not our fault you're fucking cowards. But having you out of the way would go a long way toward finishing this.

Yes pls

>We'd be fucked for generations
You've got school tomorrow kiddo

(((you)))

Just fucking ask her you cuck, women are everywhere in case you haven't noticed

Also, you severely underestimate how fucked the entire country already is by the simple pretense of California.

No host appreciates it's parasite. It's why we have guns.

Yellowstone is in CA?

Lol, OK. Be ignorant then, if that's what you want.

reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/

>Not reading my post or the one I quoted
Holy shit, you massive retard. "One state", and said state is the most powerful one in the country next to New York.

FIRE
FURY
AND FRANKLY POWER

Ok nigger then explain how the US didnt collapse into chaos with the atmospheric nuclear tests of the 50s and 60s? Why are we still around? Why didn’t those tests produce this EMP blast you’re butthurt about? Jesus fucking Christ....

i'll fist fight him

>FIRE
>FURY
The only reason you mongs are falling for this shit. This won't amount to anything, shit.

guys i'm going to japan tomorrow am i fucked?

I live in Hawaii. We have more strategically vulnerable targets (pacific fleet command, not a bunch of spic and nigger bases like cali), we're closer by with limited capability of anti middle defense. Ever hear of Pearl Harbor? It's where world wars start to end.

>mfw California actually gets nuked

You assumed that bears gender. I'm triggered.

The guy in that volvo station wagon is fine, might as well be in a bomb shelter on wheels.

They were low altitude blasts, and the pulse couldn't propagate over a wide area. Detonated a couple hundred miles above sea level, you'd see significant issues.

>OoooooOOOOOO BONGO BONGO BONGO I DONT WANNA BE IN THE CONGO OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO

why is OP afraid to meet his god?

Daily reminder. these are facts:

North Korea has never attacked another sovereign nation, it is currently in a ceasefire in an ongoing civil war

20% of North Koreas population was indiscriminately killed by US airstrikes when they were about to win the war, 20 out of 22 cities were completely burned to the ground including Pyongyang

North Koreans are race realists and possess a strong sense of nationalism and racial pride

North Korea is one of the few countries along with Iran that doesn't have a Rothschild central bank.

North Korea is one of the countries that does not recognize Israel as a state

North Korea is a supplier of missiles and small arms to countries like Yemen, Iran, Egypt, and Syria. all of these countries have suffered from destabilization attempts from Israel/US

Many North Koreans are starving and dying because of unfair sanctions put on them by US and the UN because they want to defend their rightful clay from foreign invaders

The main reason they continue pursuing nukes is to defend themselves in case on a US invasion, since they know that's in the card, and it's what the US does regardless of whether they have valid reasons or not (see "WMD" lie in Iraq)

The only reason US is occupying Korea to this day is because of money, this is not a humanitarian or defensive effort

The (((media))) has gone out of their way to paint best Korea in a negative light for the last 20 years, undermining efforts for reunification along the way

It was the US that nuked Japan twice.

Punished Kim is going to have his redemption arc before 2020

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion#List_of_high-altitude_nuclear_explosions

Read this, numbnuts. Look at where the tests occurred and how big the yields were, then compare them to modern weapons. Also read about the EMP effects. Google and Wikipedia are your friends.