Notice anything?

Notice anything?

youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

the tiger feels threatened when approached by the rhino.

Chris Cantwell?

>fASOCSIM

I notice that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>Shittty people all voted for Hillary.

neckerchiefs are faggot symbols. the 1 drop rule here doesn't even apply

what are we looking for? just spit it out, faggot

Always a leaf...

lmao

It's fucking Chris Cantwell

Do you think saying that over and over is ever going to do anything? The left gets the vast majority of the black, dude; the most ignorant and uneducated people in the country; in every election and at an even higher ratio than the people that created the left's entire ideology, the Jews.

BASED BLACK GUY OMG MAGA BASED

>60 YEARS OF MONSTER RAINNNNNN

for real though why is chris cant do good there?

HOLY SHIT

>Do you think saying that over and over is ever going to do anything?

We'll see.

> vast majority of the black
black vote*

THIS IS WHAT I STAYED UP 4!

BROTHER CALLING OUT THE DEVIL!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't see how that's significant, though. It was just another pro-Trump/free speech thing, wasn't it?

Is chris Cantwell a plant just like we expected?

And they try to discriminate on people for it.

CHRISTOPHER FUCKIN' CANTWELL

fucking turdeau voter

What was this fine black gentleman saying.
Im afraid I am not well versed in the language of ebonics

I told you guys he was a crypto-jew shill. His arrest and trial is an act, and he is raking in the shekels for playing the ebil natsee.

Nigga you just gonna talk or do something white privelgaged boy we out here in the streets you just visiting now let's fight because chris Cantwell and me are plants trying to ensue chaos

The people that grow food for the world and their children fight for the wars of my nation?

Yeah I guess they are a better citizen. If you actually think about it.

your fucking a white male.

Can we kill em!

Check EM

Does anyone have any information on this event? And who was rallying and or protesting? And who were the journalists?

>puss ass nigga

WHERE U FROM
WHAT U ABOUT

>rural and suburban retards

BIX NOOD

This is retarded. This is from one of Spencer's college events. Cantwell went there and recorded the happenings outside for his audience. Cantwell was smiling because the nigger antifa and the white antifa guy were fighting with each other. It was hilarious. There is footage of that encounter, but I am not going to find it for you lazy, retarded Jews.

By footage of the encounter, I mean footage from Cantwell's perspective. He recorded a lot of footage while there.

Wrong.
City person here.
Proud Trump voter.
Now fuck off leaf

white boy who hates himself so much that everyone else does too

>Guaranteed replies

Please Sup Forums STOP

THAT'S RIGHT!

They can't. It's actually fascinating to watch it happen over and over.

What the fuck is the nigger even saying? It's like he's speaking a different language, and btw is this a based BLM vs Antifa confrontation? Let them kill each other off.

Amazing! OP is a faggot!

He is asking him what the fuck is or his words are you trying to say. The antifa are known for anti free speech. You might as well put chains back on black people man. Censorship is slavery.

This vid just shows how much more masculine black guys are compared to white guys. i say this as a white girl. it's not just their attitude, but their physical appearance: they're usually more well-built and have deeper voices too. i want to be attracted to white guys, but i always blush when i see black guys like this shout at white guys.

All white people look alike.

You think that's one specific person of the millions of bald white people, why exactly?!

>What the fuck is you gon say? (X8)
>We here for whatever however whenever?
>Pussy ass nigga
He didn't even make and argument and the homo had to concede based on his perceived privilege.

Because it is him? His shirt says "Radical Agenda," which is Cantwell's show.

right there with you honey. im a mixed race lesbian and even I can't resist the strong masculine presence of a black man. there is just something about it no woman, no asian and def no white boy could ever do. they really were kings, i guess.

xoxox ;)

lol a lot of them try to speak deep and be more manly at a younger age to because their daddies aren't around. So they embellish even more I'd say. No different than a redneck doing their version of a tough guy. Whether its Cowboy or Wigger. White kids if they don't exercise get fat and then get fatter. Its an epidemic of the fast food single parent culture. Fat harnesses resentment and anger and hatred for lives lived. People try to eat their pain rather than get off their fat asses and be better people. They just stay fucked up and eat their pain. I know what I am talking about. The society is sick at its core.

You woman are easily programmed and faithless, honor less whores and most of ya are fat asses with someone else's kid and a dyke haircut. Welcome to progression!

LITTLE

WHITE

..boi? girl? mtf? ftm?

idk anymore

I wanted to see the antifa get blacked

>pay your privilege

Most farmers voted Trump. Most truck drivers voted Trump. Most cops voted Trump. What happens to the all the "elite" city liberals when they stop delivering food and the cops go home to protect their own families? All the smug-ass fucking Hillary voters and welfare cases will be dead fucking meat. That's what happens.

AntiFa terrorist scum gets scared when minorities challenge their beliefs. KEK.

Cognitive dissonance

IT BURNS

SOMEBODY TRANSLATE THIS SHIT

>living in a city makes you smart
ok leaf

>goes to left wing rally
>wears his right-wing show's t-shirt
>"he's a kike"
If he actually believes in that shit why the hell would he wear his shirt? Do you think kikes are this stupid? He's probably just doing something for his show.
Either way, you can ask him. He's taking letters from jail and reading them over the phone with Enoch

I noticed a loud mouthed scrawny white guy that has been indoctrinated to hate his own people.

this individual was then confronted by an angry black man that basically challenged him with nothing. if you pay attention to what the Negroid says it is basically meaningless. I am not even sure the groid is even aware of what it is saying. but it does appear upset.

the white then has no idea what to do becuase he is so convinced of his white privledge that even though the argument against him coming from the groid is little more than incoherant grunting, he still feels as though he simply must be in the wrong since hes white and the aggressor is black.

is this how we defeat them Sup Forums? by utilizing the angry black man as a pawn?

>nigger asks the faggot how far hes willing to go
>faggot doesnt understand nigger language and is very scared about being confronted by a shitskin, because he has no experience with them
>feral nigger senses that fear and lack of resolve

in case anyone needed a bix nood translator

I'm half black and I can't even translate that shit. Kek

i went to an inner city school, learning how to speak your peoples language was for survival

I was there for this shit, it was at Auburn University. The police weren't taking any shit and it was really cringy to see all the Antifa larpers with body armor and shit getting instantly turned away from campus.

Someone needs to man up, go undercover as antifa and instigate blacks/antifa, then the left will begin to crumble as their monkey pets betray them.

/our guy/

Good breakdown

Honestly yeah.

Rott in Hell faggot.

Chris Cantwell such a radical nazi he is entangled amongst the leftist commies and black lives matter having a giggle with his chaps.

antifa can't handle black bantz kek hahaha
>pussy ass Ni**a

this image the black guys face
my sides

BUT DUDE, IF I RESPOND PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M A RACIST AND THEY'LL COME FOR MY JOB/UNIVERSITY AND HUNT DOWN MY FAMILY.

Lol at the retarded system of hierarchy certain sects of extreme leftists designed for themselves.

yup minorities must be treated good no matter what they're saying or doing, this is what leftist think

LOL antifags are total cucks