Does the thought of nuclear escalation make you excited? Relieved?

Does the thought of nuclear escalation make you excited? Relieved?

test

At first, relieved and purposeful...motivated.

But when the reality sets in I remember that I'm high key afraid of radioactivity and burns.

it makes me giddy and gay

im so excite

At first, but then I remember I live in a state capital and will die if a full nuclear exchange happens.

i kinda feel like puttin a sharpie in my pooper

violence makes any human excited, it entices their adrenaline... until death rears its ugly head

Meh, I'm a califag, any chance feeling anything significant died in my teen years due to heavy drug use

Excited. This is what I've waited for my entire life. I will will it into existence if I have to

the thought of Commiefornia being roasted in Nuclear fire, and giving us justification to light up the Norks and anyone else who looks at us funny (China) makes my penis rigid.

im indifferent. I literally don't care. If a nuke detonates anywhere near me the entire world is gone and everyone is dead. I'll never notice.

Comfy. I live in an area that doesn't catch a nuke and out of the fallout of others.

i am about to poop my pants

wish it would just happen already, everything seems trivial when it could all be blown away at any moment.

I just hope they hit my city straight off so if it happens I and everything I have turns in to cinders.

I don't want it because my life is going relatively well right now. if you asked me last year then i would've jizzed my pants.

In an apocalyptic scenario I will carve out a fifedom of my own.

>excited
orgasmically so

I am completely unprepared for a nuclear holocaust. I just hope I get incinerated rather than have my body break down on a molecular scale or raped to death by jethro and his band "muh freedumb truck" of retards armed to the teeth with AR15's and hunting rifles.

Annoyed and worried

This.

The thought of just getting it over with is a relief until it sets in that he'd probably nuke California and that I live in rage of a target area. Watching NK get destroyed in under 12 hours is cool and all but I'd rather sit at home and play vidya as opposed to being dead.

Well I wish China would stop being a bitch and finally step in with North Korea

pussy

where the FUCK do you think you are posting nigga?
nukes dropping would be fun af

both, but they can't hit my state, and all fallout would miss me as well

you must be one of the few whites left in canada

slide thread

Fuck yes. So excited to rid the world of all the bullshit