Sup Forums's opinion on Jesus

I don't understand why so many people believe the "kike on a stick" meme.

So let me get this straight. A man stood up to the literal Jewish Elites, told them that they were stealing money from the general public, which they literally were doing, told them that it was wrong to use God to get rich, died saying this at the behest of the Jewish Elites, and you want to play it down as "kike on a stick"?

I don't get it. He should be your hero, I would think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Osi0D#selection-809.0-813.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why

I believe he's the son of God and the savior of this world

Anti-Christ posters are jews trying to fit in and subvert the board

How come Obama ignored Russia's tip?

>The FBI has previously acknowledged that it interviewed Tsarnaev in early 2011 at the request of a foreign government, later confirmed to be Russia, “based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam.” archive.is/Osi0D#selection-809.0-813.2

He died for my sins.

kek posters are devil worshippers who hate Christ.

Heroes and villians only exist in comic books. Kek. P.S. Hey to all the watchers.

What the fuck does that have to do with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

>I don't understand why so many people believe the "kike on a stick" meme.

There are people who take Sup Forums trolling seriously?

Right wing earns Shylock lots of shekels. Left wing makes him give some to white people

I mean, you may as well post nothing, because I didn't get it.

A-are you trying to say "Jesus is a fairy tale LOL"? Because I assure you, He's very real. I mean, that's just a historic fact. There's no possible way he didn't exist.

>some jew made a cult around himself
>that means you should worship him
How about no.

>140308544
Watching you guys

I mean, for what benefit? He could have easily gotten out of being crucified if His goal really was to build a cult. But, I mean, he said he was going to be crucified.

And then almost everyone who followed him spent their lives preaching His word only to meet various horrific ends. So...

I think you're just unhappy with life in general and don't like that others are content with life because they have accepted Jesus into their hearts.

This, Jesus is Lord.

What's funny, to, is that most, if not all, atheists are generally unhappy with their lives.

What's my dick size then faggot.

This guy has the right idea

I don't believe that. It's silly to believe that.

I know it as a fact.

Four fingers soft, stop touching yourself so much BRANDON

Jesus seems like a cool guy, while God seems like a jerk.

Jesus is God though.

I'm going to stick my crucifix so far up your ass man

And that's why I'm a misotheist.

He seems like a jerk because the only thing we deserve is eternal hell for our sins. That's why He sent Jesus, to save us from sins with His blood.

Jesus has short hair.

So, do you believe other cultists who did dumb shit and died for it were also correct? Why not if that's why you think he was right?
>I mean, for what benefit?
Are you just figuring out that people who act irrationally don't have good reasons for their actions?
>Jesus seems like a cool guy,
How? He was a layabout, a vagrant and a charlatan. He preachedthat the best life was one of abject poverty and weakness.
If you met such a man on the street, one who doesn't work and instead travels from place to place living on the efforts of others, would you say "this ideal man"?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, God still loves you even if you hate Him.

Also, better be real careful not to cut yourself. That edge is something else.

Never! And wrong, but that's ok.

Cult thinking doesn't work like that. You either kill everybody with yourself, or you don't and they eventually get over you.

They don't spend 30 years telling as many people as possible about it and then meeting brutal ends.

Also, how is "love everyone" cult-like thinking? I don't understand it, dude. Muhammad was definitely a cult leader, he said shit that made it clear he was a cult leader. "Kill all who do not follow me" kind of shit. Over and over in the Quran.

Jesus didn't really do that. I mean, he constantly said that he loved everyone.

Jesus is based. Praise Christ.

Shot in the dark, I mean...I'm not REALLY Jesus, anyway. But I'm definitely the King of the Jews.
>>STOP BEING JEWISH

Have you ever seen anyone walk on water in your lifetime, and turn water into wine? Btw last time I checked, people who hear voices in their head are schizophrenic or psychotic. Anyone claiming to be the son of God would be probably be put in a mental hospital. Praise kek.

No, I've never seen God before.

Actually, I take that back, I've seen Jesus' body plenty of times.

Anyways, I gotta hit the hay guys.

Read the Bible.

Noice.

Because he was a jew. Sup Forums is a place for identity politics, user.

Muhammad drove jews out of Arabia. Sup Forums wishes they could do that in their own country.

There was no jesus, there aren't any historical accounts about him. The only thing people can point to are Josephus who was the jew that created the myth of jesus in order to trick the messianic jews into worshipping Flavius. That's why the entire jesus narrative follows the campaign of Flavius' war against the jews. This is why jesus is a hippy faggot, he was made to quell down the violent messianic terrorist jews that were a problem with the Roman Empire. That's why when the messianic jews converted to christianity the Roman Empire took steps to eliminate them before they grew into a bigger threat, that's why no domination of gnostic christianity exists today.

Now you are just being contrarian. Since majority of historian agree he existed