So it NK will attack us the one piece of Propaganda all of america just mindlessly accept ?

So it NK will attack us the one piece of Propaganda all of america just mindlessly accept ?

North Korea sees what happen to Syria Libya Iraq and Afghanistan and want nukes so it wont happen to them and they are the bad guys and fuck off with the bullshit that SK and japan are the victims they are no victims

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/08/30/north-korea-issues-statement-regarding-missile-tests-what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it-fag-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcsXT6fL9lE
youtube.com/watch?v=bDilS-CkjDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off. I don't care if they are being "defensive." I don't want a crazy communist dictator with ICBM nukes. Full stop.

>Propaganda
then say that and stop will the bullshit Propaganda and fear mongering

So the earthquake was was what? Just fine? Bend over for your NK overlords you fuck boi gook. We are going to war with NK, within a few weeks after preparations. Deal with it mama boy

hope japan is ready to be destroyed cause out great leader is ready to rain death on you sinful devils

Doesn't matter what you want bitch

NK TV livestream was taken down, where can I go to watch based news reporting?

Then why have we not destroyed warmongering Israel if that is your line of thinking. They have killed more people than DPRK.

>flying missiles over your allies territory is purely defensive!!
>It's propaganda!!
>NK are the good guys and are totally not a chinese buffer zone puppet state!

OP the coward hides behind his retarded flag becuase he's a stupid ass traitor.
Another low IQ dumbfuck living in the U.S what else is new.

Thank god you hold zero power, zero political sway and are will never reproduce.

show flag, we know its you little kimmy, must get boring being the only one with internet in the country

thedaily.online/post/2017/08/30/north-korea-issues-statement-regarding-missile-tests-what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it-fag-

fpbp

>sand niggers
>people
pick one, tree hugger.

why does Kim need a bong? why does he need a h-bong?

I thought he had all the asian teen ass available in his female sex compounds. Why does he need to smoke weed too????

craziest looking bong I've ever seen.

>coming to Sup Forums to try and convince us that NK are the good guys
pathetic.

You fucking nigger get the FUCK OUT of the Korean peninsula. North Korea is a self-reliant country that wants NOTHING to do with the outside world yet you retards still provoked this country into pushing itself to make nukes to defend itself. You keep provoking North Korea but act like they're the ones provoking you.

So get the FUCK out nigger invaders and NO, South Korea will not fully buy THAAD no matter how much you escalate the situation.

I think he meant white people doing their bidding abroad. Should you be wrapped in an american flag, masturbating to a picture of ronald reagan?

Wow, the most violent and war-mongering country on Earth with the largest arsenal of nuclear bombs telling a peaceful and hermit country that it doesn't have the right to defend itself by having deterrents.

You evil niggers, the US military is the organization that has literally killed the most people in the world in the last few decades and started the most wars, you are a larger threat to world peace than Kim will ever be.

You have been visited by Nuclear-chan. MIllions of deaths and radioactive fallout will come to the degenerates in California, but only if you post "I love you nuclear-chan"

Go back to leftypol leaf faggot

See, even Canada gets it.

Fuck off comi, go back to kikbook

>peaceful
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcsXT6fL9lE

This isn't leftypol dumbfuck, this is the real world. Back off from North Korea you retards. Seriously, do you get kicks off being the villain every single time? Are you so brain-dead that you can't even realize that you're threatening war on the most secluded country on Earth?

Gain some awareness for once. Stop trying to start wars and conflicts everywhere around the world. Jesus Christ, just how evil do you have to be to provoke the literal "hermit kingdom" of the world to make nukes to defend itself? That's some top grade determination to make yourself look like villains.

How many handfuls of rice do you get per month for shilling for NK?

>US should bend over and let Kimmy get actual ICBMs worth shit
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>peaceful

Go back to the mainland, Wang. Stop using white man's accomplishments because Chang's are so shit.

trump is the toddler

>South Korea has admitted it fired artillery shells that triggered an early morning clash with North Korea.

Read the description you drunk retard. North Korea wants nothing to do with the outside world. The Juche ideology makes North Korea 100% self-reliant and secludes it from the outside world. I don't want to see such a special country gone just because a couple of warmongers can't handle having countries they can't control around...

Canada almost got it. Israel using the U.S. as their war proxy for decades. The one country that needs to be attacked and destroyed is Israel and all their puppet politicians in Congress needs to be killed with them.

I love you, nuclear-chan
Desu

>what is Samson option, Alex

Israel is holding the first world hostage by aiming their nukes at first world countries, and will use them if they are attacked.

Into the water, as part of an announced exercise. North Korea has been shooting things into the water lately, it seems you agree this warrants being bombed in return.

before republicucks invaded from t_d WE supported NK

and thankfully it seems most of us still do

yfw north korea doesnt exist anymore

I trust Kim more with nukes than fucking madman Trump. What's wrong with Kim having nukes? Scared of a country you can't control being able to defend itself?

>inb4 bb-b-b-but he krazzy!!!! he will blow up da worlld!!

Koreans have much higher IQs than you do, they understand MAD perfectly and want to have nukes appropriately as deterrents. I don't blame them, in this day and age if you want to be 100% secure then nukes are the only option, otherwise you're always at risk of being invaded.

I ain't Chinese dipshit, I just see American foreign policy for the evil it is and don't want NK to be another victim. You can all be witness to evil, but my conscious will speak regardless.

Israel is the world's biggest threat. JFK wanted to stop their nuke program.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in Seoul before the South Koreans exposed you for the massively ignorant sanctimonious fool you are.

Honestly if you can get rid of the neocons and their puppets then I will respect and love America without hesitation. I have nothing against the American people, but hate seeing them act and die like puppets for the globalist neocons.

You can't test long-range ICBM's in your country only, especially when it's as small as North Korea. The ICBM's North Korea launches are only for testing and to deter provokers. Otherwise North Korea has no reason to nuke Japan or South Korea. Just think about it.

For too long have the North Koreans been living in fear of a possible US invasion. With long-range ICBM's developed, North Korea will finally be safe from foreign invader scum. Plus it's sad to see a Russian hate on North Korea, stupid traitor

This exactly, nearly all of Sup Forums loved Kim and Assad before the influx of r/the_donald newfags to Sup Forums. Now it's a mess and the sides are divided.

>You can all be witness to evil, but my conscious will speak regardless.
youtube.com/watch?v=bDilS-CkjDM

They are threatening SK and Japan as well, which is why they're on high alert. Even if they nuke nothing, they'll be able to extort the world for gibs and lead to nuclear proliferation. The norks must be nuked.

I think this is fantastic!

NK is a terrible place devoid of all but the most trite manufactured "culture", and the norks are terrible, stupid, evil people for leaving that asshat (and his father before him) in charge.

However, he can potentially afford us oblivion. It is sad to see how so many would perceive this as terrifying. Just be sure to appropriately situate yourself at ground zero.

>Russian hate on North Korea, stupid traitor
The North Koreans are slaves in my country, in our forests. Sold to us by the NK government. You know nothing of the truth.

So it NK makes same threat for twenty year, but today they attack?
NK has nuke. What is your point? If NK does anything except talk, it big crater.
We might all die. I hope you make many prayer to you creator.

>So it NK will attack us the one piece of Propaganda all of america just mindlessly accept ?
If the wars of the past have taught us anything, it's that people will go along with any conflict the US instigates until eventually it drags on longer than expected and suddenly everyone realizes they were manipulated. I would expect the same with North Korea.

There's bad stuff done in every country, don't get me started.

Oh I'm quite aware, this happened even in Poland. But that's not my point here, my foreign policy is one where sovereignty is respected.

Just because the shit that happens in North Korea hurts your feelings, doesn't give you right to bomb them. See, I hate countries like Saudi Arabia and want to see the Saudi monarchs toppled, but does that mean I would support an invasion on Saudi Arabia? No. This world run by Americans is lawless, Americans think they can invade anybody they dislike while protecting their own fucked up "allies" (more like lapdogs). The only thing that brings law to the world and makes countries behave properly is nuclear bombs. Only strength is respected, and nukes are the epitome of strength.

What you're seeing here shouldn't be surprising you. The more the US threatens war on North Korea, the quicker North Korea develops ICBM nukes to counter these threats of invasions.

>They are threatening SK and Japan as well

Eh not really. So SK and the US carry out military exercises on the very edges of North Korean territorial waters and you think NK will do nothing?

>Even if they nuke nothing, they'll be able to extort the world for gibs

Fuck no, stop making them out to be inhumane demons you retard. Even the Islamist Paki monsters with nukes don't do this. North Korea is very secluded and doesn't want war with the rest of the world.

>and lead to nuclear proliferation.

That's not North Korea's fault. If America didn't continually threaten to invade North Korea and destroy it, Kim would've never sped up the development of ICBM's so much.

The more threats, the more tests, get used to it.

>yfw leddit faggots unironically fell for the "best korea" meme and thought we were serious

>Newfags will never experience North Korea Best Korea threads

Sad. Why don't you go back to r/the_donald where every single person agrees with you and anybody thinking otherwise is banned? I assume it's full of anti-North Korea propaganda at this moment since you cucks pray to Trump as if he was God.

Look leaf, you pretending to be an oldfag doesn't fly here. It's obvious you've been here a week. You idiots don't even bother to lurk anymore, you just start spouting dumbshit that makes everyone laugh at you.

Is it possible to remove clouds from the air with some machine to purify the radiation?