does Sup Forums like Ted Cruz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAAAHHHNALD

I'M COMING FOR YOU DAAAHHHNALD

Like is a strong word.

He's off the hook

Pol shits on him but knows they would have voted for him if trump didn't run. That's right faggots. You know it's true.

His Simpsons impressions were terrible but there was something endearing about it.

>have principles and say fuck ted

>assume pol is a right wing echo chamber because of the trump shills

Can you imagine actually having him as a president? Hahaha it makes me laugh just thinking about it. Hahahaha

His wife is a goldman sachs jew. I suspect he's a jew too with the big nose and nasally voice. One of their oldest tricks is to change their surname and disguise themselves.

He dressed like The Phantom of the Opera. He seems based.

Obviously Trump's competetor intheprimaries, but once he got knocked out, after a little pouting (who doesn't), I feel like he really ended up coming through for his country.

He's my countryman he could've been your president too.

you bet

>does Sup Forums like Ted Cruz?
i liked him on the munsters, does that count?

Religious conservative libertarians like Hokage Cruzumaki.

So yes, when Sup Forums is in the mood to larp as a neocon instead of a stormweenie, it likes him.

Please post the edits when he's running

He seems to be a good, honest guy

LION TED

bullshit, pol would be rand county if trump didn't run. Cruz is a canadian neocon and was the butt of a joke pre-2014.

The only reason he's "liked" here is because of memes. take away delegate posting and you would never even hear his name on here.

Fuck I forgot how funny this meme was.

DID YOU THINK I HAD FORGOTTEN, DAHNALD...

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

Sup Forums loves Cuban refugees

>tfw the 2016 election cycle will never, ever happen again