Drumpsters A B S O L U T E L Y BTFO for good by Samuel L. Jackson

You've really fucked now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
youtube.com/watch?v=RPBVUiAaeik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's incoherent.

>Ebonics in text
I actually cannot understand what this nigger is saying.

muh dick

can someone translate because I honestly don't know what that means

>wayminnit
Samuel Jackson, I know we've got different politics, but please be professional. You're one of my favorite blactors.

Quick run down please

English, motherfucker

dude wtf? i gotta pack my shit up and go home now, this guy just destroyed me and my political ideology eternally

>nigger can't speak clear and comprehensive english
typical

the uppity democrat plantation slave was allowed a few tweets per day

The guy who made a career out of saying motherfucker. What a waste of black skin.

What kind of language is this?

actually you prob think i'm joking, but i literally decided earlier tonight to become a leftist, maybe his tweet resonated through the atmosphere, effecting the energy, or somehow had something to do with it.

Medic?

Is it not strange he is friends with Quinten Tarintino?

dude me either i don't get it. I only think
>As someone from ATL this NIGGER is toxic and anything he touches is no longer viable.\

SLJ is the archetype of a mad nig POS, no matter how much he makes hell always be a sell out racist fuck, thats why quentin tarantino cast him as the head house nigger, the guys so dumb he didnt understand why he got chosen for the part.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

United States President, Donald Trump, say im disappoint and di thing dey vex am say North Korea make di kain mistake wey dem make to go do another nuclear test.
North Korea say dem don do hydrogen bomb test and e dey powerful pass even atomic bomb. Dem also talk say dem fit load am inside long-range missile.

Token "snakes on a tweet" from the most racist guy in the game.

>it's how he and Tarantino bonded

>Big Black DIck
>BBD

You had one job Samuel and you fucked it up you pavement ape.

>tfw you're a nigger and you haven't bragged about your dick size in 5 minutes

AYO HOL UP
MUH DICK
BIZ NOOB

it's time

youtube.com/watch?v=RPBVUiAaeik

What did he literally mean by this. Quick red rundown pill post haste.

One of you faggots get the collage meme ready. There's gonna be another addition.

>Better than being unable to brag AM I RIGHT FOLKS?

I might be more offended if I actually knew what the fuck he was talking about

kek this

for some reason he even capitalized "big black dick" lol

Is this nigger retarded, that doesn't even make any sense.

Did he have a stroke? He is getting up there in years...

>Samuel L. Jackson
He's obviously talk about Charlottesville, kind of late but that's what it looks like to me.

wha? felt like i had a stroke reading this

>hell of a cameo by trump on insecure HBO show right before that car wreck. Wait a minute, that was a Big Black Dick not a .... My Bad!

i translated it to human and still have no idea wtf its supposed to mean. trump is a black dick? or what

do you need a nignog brain to comprehend this?

can someone please translate incoherent niggerish gibberish please?

IDK wut is going on?

Wayminnit makes me laugh though.

But if he is talking about something that happened almost a month ago, what does the car wreck and the dick on the show have in common? I'm very confused.

Yeah, I'm confused too..what? Muh dick? Idk -__-?

DO YOU SPEAK IT!

What the fuck is this motherfucker jibberjabbering about? I really hate it when people post incoherent babblespeak on social media while treating it like an inside joke with no explanation. Niggers of all races and creeds, to include whites, will rush to retweet things they don't even understand just so they can get in on the "me-too" trend train.

Not even joking all I could read from these ebonics is 'muh dick'

What's with it with them and dicks?

All I can understand is MUH DICC

Is this nigger serious?

BBC shitposting as a 50somethi g y old millionaire?
Once a ape forever a ape I guess

>I'm very confused.
Yah me too, I read it a few more times and now am just as lost.

could i get a quick Pidgin rundown?

Can you translate what he's trying to say, I don't speak nog... Seriously, I have no idea wtf he's talking about.

>the sheboon tyra banks puts feet on tarantino's lap because she knows he has a foot fetish

this is blatant fucking sexual harassment and if the roles were reversed how the fuck do you think the media/audience/etc respond to a rich white man put his dirty-ass feet on some C-list black bitch's legs because he heard she had a foot fetish?

absolutely despicable. oh yeah men can't get raped because we're not pussy fucking bitches who cry about the softest-of-all-cores sexual teasing. we're not women, who are retarded

What niggger distro of Linux are you running fag? Your text processing is disgusting, pls fix

I'm going to log into HBO and watch the show and look out for a car crash, maybe I can decipher. Be back in 5 minutes

wtf hillarys president now, turn on CNN. Trump just got impeached because of Samuel L Jacksons powerful rhetoric.

Taking a bite of the heart of your first kill is hunting tradition there is literally nothing wrong with it. As is painting your face with its blood.

Fucking gold

underrated