I fucking hate my life

I fucking hate my life

This world is shit.

Things could be worse.

You tbhink you have it tough? How about $200,000 degree, everything hinging on final two months, assignment due in 7 days worth 50% haven't started. If fail fail degree lose $200,000 hang self.

How about that fucker? Huh? HUH?

If going to anhero make it interesting and film it.

fuck off

What the fuck are you doing you entitled cunt?
1 Billion people on earth STARVING, living on less than $2 a day, and look at you, princess. You got your cushy house, running water, heating, cooling, free education, a fridge full of food, and you didn't do a god damn thing to deserve it. You never lifted a fucking finger, you were just born in the wealthiest nation on earth. You think you're stressed and overworked? Please get a grip on reality, you cringeworthy loser. You need to get the fuck out of Loserville.

Get off your lazy ass and work. If you're going to be lazy, just fucking kill yourself right now. I'm serious, just kill yourself. A lazy life is the meaningless life of a nobody. I want you to work so hard that your head hurts when you go to bed. i want you to work so hard that you wake up screaming in the middle of the night.

Meaningfulness is more important than happiness. I would rather die right now than live a meaningless life. I want your life to mean something. I want you to have a profound impact on the world, and leave something great behind when you die.
You have already been handed EVERYTHING in life. Now you're gonna work for it. Work hard you cunt, don't waste a single day. Start right now, right this very second, do the thing that you're putting off. Do it right now or kill yourself. No more excuses.

Get credit 1000000$
Get bitkoins for all.
Send em to my wallet.
Kill yourself

>working at mcdonalds is meaningful

Vi behöver varje man. Detta är ingen tid att sluta.

yeah what this guy said
you can do it swe user

>Fail
How about every time you go outside the base you roll the dice with your life.. so ppl back home can bitch about how tough they *really* have it.

Fuck off and do something about it faggot

i hate your life, too.

>le tough love advice reddit post with lots of swear words

every time

End it, faggot Swede.

Work out. Lose weight. Shave the neckbeard. Cut the hair. Get some powerful face wash and you might stand a chance OP. I'll be rooting for you
t. Chad Thundercock

Then turn to Jesus and everything will be alright.

Life is too short to spend it hating yourself. Pain will come and go, but if you only hold on to bad memories then no matter what you think about it will always lead to something painful. Find something that is worth living for and spend your life working towards it, and don't let other people stand in your way. Once you recognize your own potential you will realize you can accomplish nearly anything.

I know pic related isn't you but still

>shave frequently
>brush teeth 2x a day
>floss teeth
>mouth wash
>put on deodorant 2x a day
>get teeth whitener if yellow
>get respectable haircut
Now for easily the most important part
>lose weight
>I don't give a fuck how you do it. But lose weight.
>try and work your way up to 100 push-ups a day
>try and work your way up to 300 sit-ups a day
>run a few miles each day or every other day
>don't eat junk food
>prepare your own food(?)
>go outside more
>don't go to sleep as late
>make a schedule
>get job

And bam. Your life is now 1000 times better. Just fucking do it. Please.

Fuck I forgot
>get face wash
>anti-pimple shit
>put that on 2x a day/whatever it directs you to do