Can't we all just get along?

When will you stop dividing yourself from within and realize your oneself. Unified consciousness is the highest truth and is the final redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0WQOGVLLGw
sophiagubb.com/how-to-tell-if-you-are-indigo/
youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

black, white, and green
all United against the Korean menace

Yes, unity is the only way forward.

God damn it Japan.

this!!!!!!

AROUND AYYS, NEVER DELAY

Ayy nuke gook

the grinch is fine with me but the nigger must go

I can't breathe through another's lungs. I can't think with another's brain. My consciousness is only my own. Any attempt to give it up is a cheap sacrifice. Unity is a value of slaves and I am a free man. Any other questions?

The self hate is too strong in the united states, alienbro. We are trying to get them to not be afraid and to love, but they are so caught up with their limited scope of experience.

You're scared, user. You are incredibly weak if you cannot maintain a sense of self amidst worldwide cooperation. It's kind of sad, but I hope you find what you are looking for so you can let go.

Yeah I took acid and shrooms and DMT and 2CI as a teenager and thought that bullshit too. Its amazing how much more sense you make when you stop going to festivals and eating acid like a retard.

If we were all meant to be melted into a shade of mocha, people...why didn't we come that way to begin with? Why create beings with different languages, appearances and cultures, from the start?

Why don't the white and black fingers loop with each other? Is the alien the only thing holding them together?

Fucking eh man. Fucking eh.

When niggers will stop kill and rob white people I'll think about it

>advocates for unified conciousness on a chinese basket-weaving forum
>doesn't understand what it really is

and let me tell you it ain't black or yellow

Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another’s speech.”
Genesis11:7

This is a test, user.

Who hurt you, friend? I am sorry you've fallen so far.

It's a bitter pill for some alienbro, we still got one last viral ideology infection on earth to be taken care of before we reach that point.

Rare Pepe thread?

We are working on it from within. I am from Pleiades. I will now answer your questions.

Take your jewish gang signs and fuck off

If you really are, alienbro, that is all the answers I need. Keep up the good work! I will do what I can with the time I have here. Hopefully I can meet you in the next life.

no rare merchant instead

Fuck off space nigger, we're full.

this is the one place on the internet where there is unity--from raids to memeing presidents theres no stronger unified front. op confirmed faggot

It's hard not to be excited, but I cherish my time here while I have it. Best of luck, friend. Drop by anytime.

I don't get it

I don't mind aliens but niggers need to die

They together are within the same loop of fingers, user.

Quit cucking Sup Forums.

Nonexistence is preferable above all. Why do you persist?

I'm just hanging around for the off chance that I'll get within murdering distance to one of the assholes responsible for this gigantic pile of feces called "humanity". That, or I'll just lose my shit in the right place and at the right people to an hero with an impact.

All is an expression of the mind. Know that all occurrences happen from the inside. So that your sorrow and anguish belong to you and are a reflection of the hurt you hold within.

Keep seeking wanderer soul. All will be revealed in time. The more you grow the more it will make sense.

Lego of your ego.

Sharing is caring.

When you command the death of another you command the death of yourself.

What ego are you implying?

And this has meaning within itself. The alien is the only one holding the two together.

Beware the power of meme magick.

I'd rather not. I've seen the end, and there is only suffering in a hideous inconsistency that lies imperceptible to all but a few. To grow is to achieve the highest form of intellectual condemnation, yet there is no other path.

This is why who/whatever did this needs a good, solid bloody beating-to-death

Love has no conditions.

lol

>when you realize we're already a unified consciousness willing itself into a lower dimensional state to navigate it's innards and enjoy/destroy itself

We got a psuedo-spaceboi here

Perhaps you have not done enough, user.

Who is cooperating exactly? Is it truly worldwide if there is even a single free man flinging a no right in your face when you ask for compliance? I am not afraid nor am I seeking. I'm here for the battles being won here for the shape of the earth because I love this earth. It is you who are afraid. That entity of consciousness in others terrifies you because your own consciousness knows what you actually are. Your own self is your harshest judge, the exact thing you are trying to escape by running to others. I'm just the guy telling you that others have selves as well and there are those that understand the process of corruption called unity. Do you not know that I can defeat your whole scheme by merely naming it? Let go. Give up. Get in touch with yourself. You will be happier that way and your happiness is in my best interest.

Saved.

No, and fuck you.
Conflict is the crux of all natural progression. The best we can do is learn to conflict productively.
"Getting along" is the road to stagnation and inevitable destruction by a more conflict-driven adversary.

You said, "I don't get it" as if you know and can speak for all of yourself.

>Unified consciousness is the highest truth and is the final redpill.
How about NO
it's the same lies thats in communism
If you look at history all inventions come first from individual, not collective. Same here, unified consciousness will can't criticize itself or it can't be unified/

May you find the resolve you are looking for in life.

The alien is not the only one. It is you too.

Yes. But also remember all that has come from the light shall return. That place is home. Source.

Have you thought maybe trying something stronger?

We must cull lesser genotypic expressions so our phenotype might become more perfect.

Probably not. It's really exhausting dealing with these types day in and day out, alienbro.

We all have our part to play. I will do my absolute best, but I cannot force people to change.

These things always sound like an 8 ball!

What part of "I want to cease to exist, but I want some bloody revenge first" didn't resonate?

> yes, I know you are trolling
> t. used to sell fake hippie meds, crystals, etc...
A PhD in mathematics only goes so far when you aren't ethnically Jewish, and you find finance appalling to a physical extent. Also, software engineering will twist the most optimistic minds into ardent nihilists.

Really, just hoping for some philosophical discussion - a tangent away from OP's post, really - pertaining to the politics of suicide, right-do-die, personal sovereignty, and why, as a society, we always find ourselves ruled by bloodthirsty sadists.

The whole point is to maintain a sense of self while simultaneously uplifting those around us. You can do it, user. As human beings, we have the capacity to do both, much like a quantum computer can process a 1 and a 0 simultaneously.

When I do harm to you, I do harm to myself. When I love you, I love myself.

Cute picture you've got there, but you will only get my support for your Kumbaya concept if and when the ayys can figure out a way to stop the fucking niggers from committing so many crimes against us whites. Wrapping our fingers together in a gay symbol of love and unity ain't gonna cut it.

fuck off, xeno scum
you are slimy, you look wierd and as far as I know, you want to kill us or undermine us in soe other way

>when you realize hate can't exist without love
>unity can't exist without discord

you sound a little paranoid schizophrenic™ how about you take some pills

Indigo soul type identified as given away by the color of your identification tag. Do not take this synchronicity lightly.

This. Why would I want to unite with beings who misunderstand love and project their simplistic human fail mental constructs onto others? Here is something for you to chew on. The love that a mother gives is often unconditional, forgiving, and even blind to how spoiled their child may be. The love that a father gives is more disciplinary, guiding, teaching, and prevents future stumbles in the child's life. Now what is the reason for so many people today being such spoiled pieces of shit? They were raised by a single mother, void of any real father figure. No discipline. Spoiled. Ruined. Are you getting the point yet?
What you propose is like the single mother no father figure scenario, being brought to scale en masse. If it didn't help us before, why would a much larger version of that help us now?
It wouldn't.

I believe the option to opt out is left on the maker of their own world. Instead of being treated they are slapped with a false labeled "sickness" and told to shovel meds to feel normal. We are not different for feeling emotion, we are human.
Being human means being different, in all of our own ways, we are unique. And to not fit into the status quo of how the world is, is a given for most humans. We follow rules and break rules in our own jurisdiction to prove what we stand for. When told what we stand for is wrong, we are thrown into cells for capital greed and profit gaining, not rehabilitating.

There's a lot of issues tied into other issues, but hey, why not. Let's test some waters.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0WQOGVLLGw

All we want is your brain.

user, I am sorry you got hurt. Capitalist society is meant to pit brother against brother. For every crime someone that doesnt look like you commits against someone that does, someone that does look like you commits a crime against someone that doesn't. Let go and forgive each other.
Not sure I understand, alienbro.

You do realize you're a total fucking idiot right?

No no no. I'm not combining my mind with you fuckers. You're all a bunch of morons. Seriously.
I'm better off on my own. I'm sure if all your combined IQ was totaled it might equal 140.
Stay the hell away from me with your mind meld new age faggotry.

Well, I do know nothing, after all-- I am just aware of that fact. That's the difference between you and I, friend.

sophiagubb.com/how-to-tell-if-you-are-indigo/

>Nuke the gooks
Based Japan

The difference between you and I is that you are an underdeveloped and inexperienced little kid and I am an adult man who has experienced life and educated himself to a very high degree.
Oh, and I know when to use "you and I" as opposed to "you and me" so apparently I've got better grammar skills than you as well.

Our group consciousness may be unified but our minds/bodies in material reality are not

You dont mash 1 together because of something in another dimension for the same reason you dont just slaughter children for fun: youre killing yourself deep down

We all need to learn how to learn together by staying seperate and exchanging knowledge.

Stellaris.

Which is why you feel compelled to validate that to yourself by replying to me? I'm just trying to help you, user. You don't have to put on a show where nobody knows who you are. You don't have to put on a show, period.

Ignore OP and study symbols

>Can't we all just get along?
No we can not. That is impossible, humans are far too different to ever unite in such a manner.
It simply can not happen, one just needs to take a look at Germany to see the failure of such an idea.
It will inevitably cause self segregation and hate, the only way to keep the world peaceful and not in a constant civil war is ethno nationalism.

They create reality and trap the spirit along with things like childhood trauma and vaccines etc

One you understand how reality works, you can pretty much meme magic anything the same way the jews did

The goal is to not succumb to the ring of power the way they did

Yes LOTR is real ancient history moresoe than pyramid excuses etc

These symbols control reality and are building a NWO

Fuck off, pedophile.

Study the physics of how reality is a simulation of energy n shit

It makes way more sense than mainstream science and theres plenty of tests you can see for yourself online

You notice that black and white aren't interlocking, only the green alien is locking the two together.

youtu.be/ar0xPFgK47I
Pentagon Official warns of "Terror Attack from the LEFT" weeks before 8/12 Charlottesville. H.R. McMaster fires him.

GET IN HERE
E
T

I
N

H
E
R
E

God is like the creator of a game in which our server has been filled with hackers

God punishes hackers, but he is not an admin and cannot just ban them from a server he allows to run his "good" game on

He can only indirectly fix the game through players who search for the message from beyond the listed objectives

Arguably

Shadilay.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yes he gives these anons the ability to learn superpowers like luck, time travel etc but things like pride and lust cause negative energy which is a different kind of power.

Opposing God the right way can be used like a rope a dope of sin debt that can work until you cant pay it back. Serving god the wrong way will reward you with nothing but suffering. Serving god the right way will essentially protect you from everything because its a journey not written by you, youre just experiencing the path players were meant to experience at this point in the game

Journey inward along with outward. Learn because it is your god given gift.

>when you need not m=ec^2 to be fat

God fucking damn it I love you nips

Black and white aren't interlocking, but the fucked up green hand is willfully lacing fingers with whitey. Looks like the those sheisty ayys have the upper hand in this one but they prefer whites so ayy lmao

>loosing your individuality

sage

fpbp

notice the white and black hands do not interlink

Oh, but there will be revenge, user.
There will always be revenge.
Call it karma, fate, destiny, divine will, blood will keep running as long as there is humanity.

No, fuck off christcuck