Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

>Tl;dr : What is another term for Nu Males who are slaves to whats popular?

The other day there was a thread that was pretty interesting and it grouped together a group of men who just followed trends and did what other millenials would do, I.e.: Watches the same shows (Rick and Morty, Game of Thrones, etc) Keeps up with all the same technologic advances, and essentially is just a robot copy of every other millenial? It was an interesting term but I dont remember what it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bugmen (mpc coined term)
soyboy (sam hyde coined term)
drones

ose

fuck I hate it when pussies keep hiding people's names

nufagit has an heir to it

how about a classic:
>fucking faggots

Soyboys
Bugmen
Millenials
Atheists
Progressives
People with shit-tier university degrees

Am i Reddit faggot?

I read the thrones books before the show came out.

And yea, I do find rick and morty funny...

Am...am I a faggot?

tap water goblins

Bugmen. Small-souled bugmen. Describes them to a Tee.

>heir
nigga wat

it's poor abused former redditors learning the freedoms of Sup Forums slowly

Faggots

They are NPCs. Only ~12% of the population have souls. The rest are human approximations that will repeat the same dialogue line if you talk to them too much

OP

HAHAHAHA YEAH BUT HAVE YOU HEARD
OF THIS 90's BAND
SPACEHOG!

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

I LIKE THE PART WHERE HE GOES OOOO-OHHHH-OHHH!!!!

Yeahh, set yourself on fire right now.

>bugmen
I thought that was frogtwitter? Didn't Faceberg coined that?

I thought it was Ricky Vaughn (twitter/MPC)

Neo-Vaginas?

Damn, this thread is really making me question everything. Are my almonds really activated or am I just another drone because I like /got/?

Why do ugly people dress up like hipsters and make dumb faces? Then type a gay caption to make an excuse as to why they make dumb faces?

Around 12%? Where are you living, and can I move there? I'm in small city Midwest, and I'd put it south of 1%, probably WAY south.

What about swpl-drones? I definitely think "drone" should be a part of it.

Fuckboy is the term you're thinking of..

>NPC
>non-playable character
>nu-people collective

Cookie Cutter

I follow their trends and find Game of Thrones and Rick and Morty funny because it allows me to enter their cliques and seamlessly inseminate their women while they're pouring concrete or shopping at Target or doing other normie shit. I also find The Simpsons and The War At Home funny so that way they think I'm the normie and they're the polacks, well they don't know what a polack is but rather the normie projection of oldfag normalshifted over, you nigglers are autistic enough to know what I mean.

What happens in reddit if you dont cover the name?

Trendies.

If you have to fucking ask.God damn.

You get downvoted, it fucking hurts none of you faggots know what it feels like because the voting
javascript here is broken.

Go back to plebbit.

You get accused of Doxxing/Witch-hunts and get your post taken down/Banned

Basic bitches

They're just good old betafags

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Mpc nailed it with small souled bugmen

>"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

>more characteristics of bugmen: probably works in a fortune 500 corporate environment, at least has bachelors from decent flagship university, is the type of person that would buy amazon echo and still use it after a month, talks regularly about netflix and prestige cable shows like game of thrones to 'break the ice,' member of at least one subscription service like blue apron or birchbox, has strong opinions on craft beer. they engage in artisinal manhood where masculinity is defined by consumer choices(only SINGLE BLEND scotch whiskey, cigars, vintage safety razors.) think of obama on the few occasions when he would 'present masculine'(e.g. when he would go on ESPN to banter with sportscenter hosts about his march madness bracket.) an impenetrable milquetoast fuckwit who is totally empty once you remove the sum-total of his consumer choices, social signalling.

based asians always tell the obvious truth

faggots

Noice

Because if you contort your face to look ugly on purpose people might not know you're naturally ugly. Wearing stupid ass clothes can also potentially hide it as well.

In my day we just called them faggots.

I think that's racist to say now or some stupid shit.

Jeeeeeeeesus that nose, could land a plane on that.

Baizuo. Chinks are on to something for this one.

Note: It's also called "White Left"

Goddamn, that perfectly describes these people. Good one, Chinks.

Untermensch

Why does it look like he's wearing a mask?

seriously underrated. i'm going to start using this in late-night political conversations

this is what women want

I like soy boys

who is this guy?

Sheep

Looks like Jimmy Neutron hit puberty

Nu Male = Ju male
Jew York, Jew Jersey, Jew Age,

>salafi beard
Daily reminder that only Salafists grow a beard and shave their mustache.

>NPC
Was Volunteering at a local museum over the summer as history is important and I wanted to get access to some books which are restricted access for non staff.

>So many families were NPC like it was weird.
>Same Rick & Morty Tshirt
>Same fidget spinners
>Same names
>Dads an overweight cuck in M&S Jeans
>Mums a fat bitch screaming at her 2-3 kids.
>Kids are little shits interested in phones only.

Only standouts who were actually interested in the museum were a chinese family who wanted to have a go with the trebuchet and a Proto-chad kid who trolled everyone by saying he was gender fluid and an SJW to all the girls as an icebreaker.

How do I become a bugman? They may be fake or soulless but they all have social circles and girlfriends or wives. Seems worth it desu

wow......

pay your reparations mufugga

What's with the retard eyes

>Proto-chad kid who trolled everyone by saying he was gender fluid and an SJW to all the girls as an icebreaker.
i chuckled

I shouldn't have laughed at this

Bugmen is pretty popular now

I made it just for you

a faggot

I wonder if that's true... can someone with asian flag confirm? I'll also ask my chinese acquaintance but it will take a while for her to respond

Similar question I was on /fit/ the other day and heard someone call someone else an absurd insult, then someone else said it as if it were a meme. They were calling each other "door hinge" or something like that. Anyone familiar with said meme?

dandy

/ourchinks/

Eunuchs

Chinks are forgiven for tanking my crypto gains yesterday.

hes from perth Australia and ive met him

soyboy is fucking perfect

Bugmen is taking the podcaster scene by storm but I prefer soyboy myself. It's hilarious and not too intellectual.

THATS A LOT OF NUTS