What is it that is attracting people to fascism?

>what is it that is attracting people to fascism?
youtu.be/Sx4BVGPkdzk
READY TO TAKE A TRIP TO CRINGEVILLE, Sup Forums?
Watch a tranny conflate western culture with white supremacy! Watch it call anyone who doesn't bow down to multicultralism "some schlubby fuck!" Dislike and report its video!

At the end of the night, I'm happy if the like/dislike ratio falls to 9:2

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting question: why would this... thing bother typing "fascist" as "f@scist?" What happens when nobody can find the damn video? Do leftists understand basic SEO techniques? (so far, I'm not sure this one does)

question for nordic archive bro: can one archive youtube videos?

>it
>tranny
Whether you like it or not she's a woman, mis-gendering her and calling her slurs only shows how ignorant you are.

You can hooktube them and click the download button.

I suppose you could automate mirroring to youtube alternatives but honestly that would put them under a lot of strain during a critical moment.

literally a god

It's chromosomes beg to differ.
Facts don't give a fuck about your feelings.
Hopefully it finds itself in the 40%.

>accepting moral and political statements from a man dressing up as a women

heh

>hooktube
god damn son, that's pretty cool, thanks
hooktube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

It's a dude

Nobody said anything about accept, just watch and see what the left thinks of us. Us being fascists, not necessarily Richard "CIA-is-my-middle-name" Spencer
like trying to claim that a race war would be fought with ancestral claymores "just like the vikings did!" rather than guns

> liberal value of free speech
????

I usually liked his videos where he seemed to be more not sympathetic, but had some type of understanding.

If you say BLM and antifa aren't a bunch of communists and looting niggers I can't really take you serious.

he should do a video on recognizing trannies

oh wait, never mind, not necessary

I sure trust this guy to be fair and unbiased!

Fascism as a 20th century political phenomenon was essentially a reaction against encroaching communisy groups. Why do you think it's on the rise now? Why is this a mystery to you? 3rd world communism is the basic moral guiding force of the current establishment. They won't rest until everything is destroyed.

this faggot's continued use of misspellings for nazi, fascist, etc, seems like it might actually have a purpose. Does google now censor/demote youtube videos with certain keywords?

DONT report this degenerate aids victims video!
DONT report this trannys video for talking about racist stuff.

Why not? Can't just tell us not to do something that would harm him in the short term without telling us why

I think YouTube demonetises videos with potential bad goy content. I'd assume having "fascist" in the title would set off some kind of alarm.

He's saying you should.

But you shouldn't remove videos that reinforce your own talking points about the left being degenerate.
t. higher than 85 iq

Her sex may be decided by her chromosomes, but her gender is purely a social construct, they've taught this to kindergarten students and they were able to understand it, how does it feel to be literally more ignorant than a child?

My comment is getting lots of nice (you)'s so please don't

can we fucking stop posting eceleb garbage especially that fucking mentally ill degenerate

I watched like 4 minutes of it last time it was posted. Watched it all the way through this time. Best thing to take away from the video is the actual truth. Centrists do like us better. they just feel guilty about it.

and they feel guilty about it because they're caught up in the normiesphere of listening to everyone's feelings and virtue signaling back that you're not racist with that nervous little laugh. It's sad/hard to watch but don't pressure the normie. Let the scumbag leftist redpill them. Nobody wants to be told what to do. Fortunately we have leftists with lower IQs to tread on normies. We just observe. Let them fight their own battles and get desensitized to sharing FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS with leftists.

please god make this a white nationalist symbol

Are you suggesting kindergarten students are able to deduce, assess, reason, criticise and rationalise to the same degree as an adult purely because they are able to repeat things they have been taught to repeat?

Can you stop making these threads? We aren't your audience stop shilling you can't even get the definition of fascism right, shoo away mental patient

Jesus is real. Seek him and find peace.

This

It's funny that the most popular openly SJW youtubers are the most ugly fuckers on this planet.

ContraPoints
>literal tranny golem with a 0/10 face

hbomberguy
>neck is as long as a school bus and has low t face

Shaun and Jen
>leaked photos show him as generic nu-male beard faggot
why is it always so consistent?

That cereal is ass

no contrapoints is literally a cross dressing dude, he has said that on multiple occasions.

Your response time is amazing - you're like an anonymous angel

>Indoctrinating kindergarten students is easy!
>You're less intelligent than a kindergarten student because you aren't indoctrinated as easily

What?

Didn't he ask people to call her by any of xir's pronouns that we want? Or did mother's pronouns change? Did he become a good girl when she is really a bad boy?

This
youtu.be/GHQYdEiNUZ4

I'll use her preferred pronouns, but she's still a man in a dress speaking in falsetto. Moreover, how is it intellectually honest to say Black Lives Matter is a civil rights movement in the same spirit as Martin Luther King? They march down the street chanting "What do want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!" and "Pigs in a blanket frie them like bacon!" This is more than rhetoric because one of these civil rights activists actually assassinated five law enforcement officers in Dallas, TX.

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

>Tranny is trying to make fun of us with that edgy costume.
>Tranny actually owns that edgy costume.
>Fascists make those faces when DRUMPF dogwhistles.
>Fascists turn off the TV when the Jews wheel out 90 year old WW2 vets to say "dagnabit freeDUMB. they were idiots"

I'm not wasting my time on some faggot's video.

wtf, i hate the lead singer of the darkness now