Spooky

Spooky

Oregon?

those things are alive if its one of those orange orb things, i took a pic of one once and it flew back toward me getting a lighter orange color like a yellowish orange. It started to get real close and i noped back to my apartment ive also seen red versions of these things. Unless the thing is nibiru then thats an orange orb light creature type thing.

No thats the moon, its like glowing blood red due to cali fires
Washington

Portland here. Its been raining ash.

The moon has been organe where I live the last couple days. It is creepy but I think it's normal.

spoopy :DDDDDD

Portland as well. I'm trying to figure out how this is the handiwork of niggers and jews but this is Oregon so it must be the gooks.

stop taking pictures of smokey sunsets and sunrises and shit. we all see the same fucking shit, you aren't some artist doing prolific work showing something insane and other-worldly

Oregon here. Someone after work told me to go outside and look at the moon but I gorgot anf just got home and am too hunkered down to get up go outside to look

It's the smog, WAbro. Makes both the sun and the moon look a strange reddish tint, like a lunar eclipse.

Blame the Canadians for not putting out their forest fires fast enough.

Seeing it here in Toronto too. Isn't this the Harvest Moon?

WHERE IN WASHINGTON

IM IN WASHINGTON

D:

Holy shit. Nukes in the air.

We had it in Chicago too. What causes this? Only happens in summer on random days. It always seemed to indicate a heatwave in a confirmation bias kinda way.

I'm in Portland too, I wonder when God will strike down this hell-hole

The Portlandia guy came into work today though

Texas here, thanks for all the fucking smoke polluting up our god damn pristine texas skys.

fuck yourselves and your income tax

King county

Orange here in Missouri

Fuck that guy. Hes part of the reason we're getting overrun by cal-niggers

Sounds like something a nigger would say

>12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red,

Whoa you got XX in your ID

Orange and dim in central Illinois.

Same Blood Moon here in Michigan.

Its Venus retards

That's true. I think the city is paying him for that show

No earthquake today bud but
Soon...

Smoke has been bad here too, rolling in from fires in Wyoming and Montana

Im your venus

It was glowing red here in BC too

should've taken a photo...

hasn't been red since the fires earlier in the year. Figured there must be some more smoke in the air doing it again

That's just god reigning fury down upon you all for being degenerates. No need to worry.