Mormon master race

Newfag here, what does Sup Forums think of mormons?

-against degeneracy
-large white families
-master race, mostly tall and blonde and almost as good as niggers at basketball
-created white ethno-state in utah

Is LDS our only hope? Redpill me on mormons

I heard if you live in Utah and aren't mormon, you get discriminated against like crazy

A fucking cult

It's a cult

Extreme cult

they're our auxilia. they fit our standards for civilization sort of, they're in great numbers but they do follow a kooky religion. useful for giving us some breathing room, but wouldn't want them running the show

Lol i remember militha harith perry made some fake ass apology for making fun of romneys coon baby

Do rich Mormons get better missionary assignments?

rich mormons get better underwear

Magic underwear.

All mormons are shabbos goyim to the point of being proud Mason goy-slaves to their Jewish overlords.

saviors of the white race

They're still part of a cult, and have tendency to discriminate pretty heavily against anyone who isn't apart of it, but for the most part they're good people.

You been to Utah? Mass migration of Mexicans. They speak Spanish in store intercoms and roadside signs are in Spanish.

They didn't do a good job of creating an ethnostate

>large white families
>slave to the jew

So does the jew want to exterminate whitey or not? I'm confused.

he adopted one orrr?

It's a cult. They're known communist. The discriminate against those who don't convert to their bullshit. They're dead inside and are all depressed. The smile shit is just a mask.

Why is polygamy ok for Muslims yet not Mormons?

Mormons have 1% basketball-american in them though
You know, that's why they have half courts in every church.

I do business with a mormon-owned business.

Cons:
They are smug and look down on non-mormons (how can anyone with magic underwear look down on others?)
A Cult
Import minorities, but away from their strongholds

Pros:
They are preppers
Paying attention to politics
They have a huge network of other businesses
They get money from investors and not (((loans))).

Mixed opinions on jews. The people I know, hate jews for what they really are. But then you have mormons like Evan McMuffin and Romney.

Why cant you fuck doggy style or cowboy style when you are a moron?

Mormons = americanized jews

Joseph Smith was a mason. The temple ceremony is based on masonic rituals. Smith was also known for practicing magick such as dousing. It is an occult religion that is masquerading as Christianity. Image of mormon temple related.

However, mormons are good people. They are all prepared for happenings. If SHTF scenario happens, joining the church will aid survival.

Speaking as someone raised mormon and living not far from the Mormon epicenter (SLC), they whole-heartedly embrace multiculturalism since it swells their ranks and they love Jews. My parents wouldn't even talk to me for two weeks after I brought up the bullshit of the Holohoax.

>Why is polygamy ok for Muslims yet not Mormons?

Polygamy is still in the books. However, it's practiced in heaven rather than on earth. Mormons are kind people and would not wage war to keep doctrine, unlike muslims.

Also former Mormon here. Tell me if this sounds about right:

>women are 66% of members yet somehow all princesses with extreme expectations
>institutionalized beta faggotry where Church leaders blame every relationship flaw on men being "unworthy"
>women are seen as pure and asexual and dating is supposed to be 1950s style but the women secretly hate you for following the rules
>extremely classist with rich cliques and Chruch leadership position always corresponding to economic success
>Sunday meetings are like never solemn and spiritual, instead resemble attending the same crappy work social every week

And sorry OP, but Sup Forums is firmly against all Satanic cults that drink babies blood, without exception. We can help you get out if you're trying to escape. I mean, we won't, but we probably could.

>no
>no
>yes
>no
>yes

I love how Mormons breed shit tons of white children.
But their religion just sound too much fucking insane.