Stop trying to meme NK nuking the US

You’re gonna feel fucking terrible if it happens.

Stop it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ih-8K1a_SsA
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't be NK doing it, it will be China with the massive west-coast attack.

Do you think that they are just going to sit by and do nothing while we genocide their Asian brothers in NK? If we launch a genocidal attack on NK, see picture for results. West Coast comin atcha.

The world needs an enema.

Its gonna happen weather you like it or not senpai

>taps two islands
>Counterspell

i went to school with that guy lol

There is no amount of human death and/or suffering that could make me feel.

There is no turning back now.
KEK is your only salvation.
Convert now or face the rope.

>Taps three islands and a mountain
>Uses file name to backtrace fb friend

wait a sec are u tryna make me feel bad again

he thinks we decide where the memes take us

>Le meme
>shitty normie image
Sage.

Naw, I have been wanting a true happening for a while.

Repent and follow Christ, day of the rope will be nothing compared to eternal he'll fire for worshipping a false Idol

He's hot. Got his number or perhaps a picture of his cock?

>Muzzle of handgun literally pointed at self

can we meme the NK nuking rhode island instead?

afraid not, user. only met him a few times, did not divulge any pics or even let me touch it
maybe it's time to reach out

> I can feel anything after years of channing

>You’re gonna feel fucking terrible if it happens.

Where do you think we are?

Best Korea will nuke Guam, LA and Hawaii. Also Hillary Clinton is a dyke.

Shut up. Shut the fuck up.

You don't want fire and motherfucking fury because you're a pussy. You don't want nukes to fly? Sounds like you were either raised by a single mother, or you're black, or even more likely both.

What are you more afraid of? That the North Koreans are starving, or that they have the world's smallest average penis size?

Shut the fuck up.

Not everyone is a little rig, small gear fucking pussy like you. Bitch.

Pic related: Me, haha. LEt's see you!

i can't believe this is actually original

Reach out, let him know you're into being his soy boy and gobble his dick. Post pics, don't be a faggot

I wont feel terrible. Espically if it hits l.a. infact i think most americans would agree with me

I would be fucking overjoyed if Commiefornia was nuked.

You're a pussy. Stop lying on the internet.

Even if NK did rerease the nucrear missile it'd be aimed at Guam or Hawaii. There's zero chance they'd target CA because they know it won't have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving long enough to hit

How about this assertion- if a missile of any type hits CA or any part of the continental US I'll nearly guarantee it wasn't fired by NK.

I'd hope for a virus that targets non-whites spreading throughout the world. Imagine being able to visit any point in the planet and have it be a civilized wonder. Visiting south America, Africa, the middle East. Civilized white people and competent and beautiful infrastructure. Think of all the places on this earth we can't go because other races can't seem to get their shit together. This earth would be a true utopia for the most part. Heaven on earth.

Come on. Just hit San Francisco. Pls Kim.

I'm just scared cause I'd have a fucking nuke dropped on me
>T. LAfag

What level of faggotry is this?

San Francisco will get nuked.

European globalism is what got us into this mess in the first place. An industrialized world sounds boring as fuck. I'd much prefer to be able to go to thailand and get wanked off by a granny or some shithole in south America to take a drug than visiting various different eating establishments.

Modern (((white culture))) is literally just mercantilism which is why we are dying

If it hits LA/SF you're wrong

NK, if you're listening: fucking do it, pussies

72 hours

fucking close dude

never you cock mongler

They're not gonna do it retard

NK isn't like the US, it doesn't want to start wars with everybody it dislikes. If war ever erupts it's because the US struck first.

>248 armed conflicts after WW2; US started 201 (81%)

hmmm checks out

Hey I'm in Cali and I'm just waiting for it we meme what we fucking want to

but i really want nuclear holocaust

I love you Nuclear-chan

this

Except there won't be ICBMs. Chinks basically control the ports along the west coast. We probably have a small "stockpile" of nukes ready to be deployed inland.

> weather

Eat shit, retard

Russia bro. Let us team up and spook some gooks.

Something will go wrong and your parents will die instead

Been saying this for fucking years

I wish Kim would nuke California, it would be a blessing on this country

>You’re gonna feel fucking terrible if it happens.
>Stop it.
It doesn't fucking matter anymore. The west is dead and rotting, and we killed it ourselves. It's better to let it all burn.
youtube.com/watch?v=ih-8K1a_SsA

I hate to say this, but people like you give meaning to nihilism.

You are in the untermentchz class.
full of resentment.

Your faggot attitude makes the all that shit make perfect sense.

I have that airsoft mask too, user. Game on!

Enjoy your food shortages, refugees, and a major disruption to the internet and to tech companies. Also, ya know, the market crashing and the start of world war. I doubt the country will be alright then, especially if the war expands and China/Russia nuke the US and go for the other major economic/military centers of the US, namely Texas and New York.

One more thing, the Pacific fleet is anchored in San Diego, so ya know, the US would struggle to reinforce forces in Asia. Ya California, kind of important.

ha ha no and the repeating numbers as they relate to the number of my post will prove how fun it'll truly be

Trump will ask to move all the THAAD defenses to the MIDWEST, and SOUTH.
GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA.
YOU DONE.

Makn' it happen -

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Not really. I live in Ohio, which is the most irrelevant state in the union. But that has its up side! There's nothing for the DPRK to target. We'll just be cozy with our terrible sports teams and Cincinnati chili as people we don't give a rats ass about burn to death.

I hope somehow Denver gets hit since my ex lives there. I hope she looks at the flash and gets blinded. :D

You sound like some kind of Californian faggot trying to talk us into liking you. Fuck off idiot and enjoy the nuclear fire.

Youre gonna get old and fat in ohio and die alone.

Your ex is gonna get pregos from someone with a stupid haircut. A bunch of the kids in your neighborhood will get the haircut cause they think it’s cool and you’ll have to see them as you shovel snow out of your driveway and tell yourself not to check facebook

t. forgotten rust belt American

well now I want it

Cool gear but hit the weights bro. We need to be fit.