FAKE NEWS: NO NUCLEAR WAR edition

>North Korean nukes are definitely not exaggerated fear propaganda to force a proxy war between the US and China
And yet Sup Forums doubts the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapatronic_camera
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-icbm/north-korea-seen-moving-icbm-grade-rocket-towards-west-coast-media-idUSKCN1BG081
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we don't go to war with China, we'll probably run out of lithium among other things. As far as we know, they're sitting on the world's largest deposits of rare earths, and they don't like sharing.

I'm 100% in favor of just outright glassing every major city in China for some flimsy reasoning attached to NK's behavior. You know, similar to what we did to Saddam.

I think it's the fear of what they could be in the future... like "We better act now while their missiles are still shit"

Of course the news exaggerates because that's their business model.

So you're saying I'm not going to die in a nuclear winter?

stop killing my post-apocalyptic fantasy

Why would you do that when you can just arm our greatest ally and watch the show?

2 years prep time and China will surrender before the first Jap plane takes off

unironically this, let the gooks sort each other out.

Youre honestly more likely to buy a lambo with bitcoins next year

That's actually the real reason why the elite need WW3

Cryptocurrencies of the people are making bank created fiat jewpaper useless

Do you want to conquer asia like a nigger? I dont.

Id rather Japan make asia great again and then have a beer with them after we save europe from islam

Russia, israel and syria can all have a soccer match over that stupid pipeline too jesus christ

who fucking cares. i just want to see a masive population center get nuked in my lifetime

>meme it real bois

is holocaust a type of hologram?

not even holograms are as see through as jewish lies

I really would rather just let those crazy Japanese sons of bitches sort lil Kimmy out, unleash the beast.

That would just mean negotiating for rare earths with Japan instead of China. The Japanese hate us just as much as the Chinese, but for obviously different reasons. I'm assuming you mean Japan (based on your picture), as Israel is basically just another arm of the US-based globalist machine, and is already doing what it was intended to (instability in the ME).

Would you rather die of old age or a natural disaster like a pussy or get nuked like a real nigger

lithium isn't a rare earth you fucking idiot. afghanistan has massive fucking shitloads of lithium doe, and i think bolivia has the largest supply currently being mined.

the US has plenty of rare earths not as much as china and no functioning mines, but we have them.

rare earths aren't rare. they're just rare to find in large quantities. we can get them from the sea floor, but that's expensive. japan's been trying to do this, or was way back when. brazil and india are probably our best bets after china for them.

china has the largest supply because they're the ones that have been mining it. we shut down our shit. fuck china. there's an oversupply, too, so that disincentivizes other countries from mining the shit.

> Alpha Jews aren't using buttcoins to launder even more drug money than ever before

i want to be at ground zero when the meteor comes

japan isn't conquering shit

it's a dying nation with a faggot population and a bankrupt culture with zero masculinity. it got nuked out of them 70 years ago.

Obviously it's propaganda
The norks must be glassed though desu

Honestly haven't been keeping up. All I know is that China needs to go. They've fucked up SoCal, they're spreading across the west coast like cancer, and they've explicitly declared a desire to fuck up the entire planet.

Their demasculated males would willingly die on the battlefield willingly to reclaim their masculinity by the millions

Their spirit needs some fuel for it's fire and a tough, but assured victory would be great for them to come back like Vegeta.

Japanese dont hate Americans unless they invade the home that isn't theirs

Chinese want to exploit and ruin it all for themselves

Japanese want to make everything better for everyone just not all in their home

It comes down to selfish vs honorable. Japan's emperor serves his people. Chinas commie dictators dont give a fuck about their people.

>Jews have anyway to control the cryto market besides buying it all at sky high prices
Who do you think is pumping while cashgrabbers are dumping their gains? Someone doesnt give a shit about USD and just wants all the bitcoins... i wonder why

Who hates not having control of the supply of a new currency?

Get off this website and never come back!

>WHY YOU KILL SO MANY CHINK?
>WHY YOU NO KILL MORE CHINK?
Gaijin can be worse than niggers.

>nukes aren't real
DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT LOVE ISN'T REAL!?

NUKES

ARE

NOT

REAL. Fuck

>Superweapons that would end the world and spread fear across armies previously unbeatable
>Can never use them
>Cost trillions
>Use hollywood special effects on "test" footage
>Never do real tests of the megabombs both sides propagandize within view of anyone ever except top secret officials who go as far as to say they can blow up texas with the Satan 2
>Implying bluffing, propaganda, fear and perception control of the public werent the most important lessons of the cold war
Ask yourself why you ever believed they were real

The camera angle is impossible on some of the nuke test footage too. It doesnt even shake and the explosion comes from behind the camera as a house explodes YEAH SURE DUDE, NUKE PROOF CAMERAS IN 1945 M I RITE?

>I'm 100% in favor of just outright glassing every major city in China
i burst out laughing. thank you.

What is a bunker?

wait a second, Sup Forums actually believes all this NK propaganda shit?

i miss old Sup Forums fucking reddit ruined it..

real footage, notice how the cameras are perfectly still

>Force a proxy war between the US and China
So you admit that North Korea is a puppet of China? Making them wholly responsible for Kim's chimping out, and just as deserving of a glassing.

I believe it..these are two countries ((they)) can't subvert and pervert

>we this
>we that
meanwhile you're sitting on your 7000lb ass all day arguing about politics, lmao

i don't know or care if it's real or not but i'm still hoping it happens desu

This shit is even more outlandish than flat earth. I guess us.gov just built all those DUMBs for no reason right? Yeah, it's all a show. Got ya.

Shit drilled into concrete tends to do that

Im seriously sick of this news cycle. North Korea isnt going to attack anyone. Period. They are merely preventing their nation from being steamrolled by globalist forces and taken over by banking interests.

If Texas was independent and pursued nukes, it would be to prevent them being attacked. It is why we havent shitstomped Pakistan for harboring Osama. Every country the US has shitstomped would of not have been attacked if they had nukes. Its why they want to go for Iran before they get the bomb. Its why they did what they did to Iraq before they got the bomb.
A country with nukes is politically off the table for invasion and nukes are the only option to keep the US out of your shit.
Sup Forums should be whole heartedly be supporting nationalist, not globalist interest but they are being good goys for the memes

No, an underground bunker still makes you safe as fuck from everything if built right.

Big bombs/missiles still exist. Nukes that end the world are exaggerated fear propaganda. Go believe a holocaust you jewbomb worshipping hollywood cuck

Spot on

Have you ever nuked a 1940s camera held down by nothing but some concrete so close that the shit it filmed further away than it got obliterated?

Ever managed to do that with your camera acting as still as if it was on a hollywood set?

Ever wonder why I dont care if nukes or the holocaust are real? BECUASE EXAGGERATION SHOULD BE EXPOSED

>that pic
>this post
utter cancer

>Calling me a chink sympathizer
Theres a few hundred million good bruce lees in there but a billion commies intending to exploit the world into dust

I understand if chinese blood must be spilled to save the world, I just think we should arm the japs and let them do it.

Be a good Goy and believe everything we tell you about North Korea, even though none of it can be independently verified.

Do you believe in magic jewbombs or the holocaust?

some ppl say, they don't want to hit America directly, but a emp over, lets say silicon valley would be pretty bad.

The US would need its entire military to fight China and would take heavy casualties. Not going to happen.

>I understand if chinese blood must be spilled to save the world, I just think we should arm the japs and let them do it.

Japan is already heavily armed. They arent capable of taking on China.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapatronic_camera

>force a proxy war between the US and China

You think China would actually support NK and destroy their economy in the process? If so, why do you think they have supported the recent sanctions against NK, something that they have not done in the past?

Military action against NK needs to occur but the ground forces will be led by China and SK. America might lead air and sea support but will have little to no ground presence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapatronic_camera

>Military action against NK needs to occur but the ground forces will be led by China and SK.

What drugs are you on? Both China and SK are totally against attacking NK.

What is the alternative? Waiting and placating NK has only allowed them to build larger and large weapons. China also isn't going to let NK fuck up their chance to become more economically powerful. If you let them have the resource rich northern part of NK, they will bone kimmy boy. SK is against it economically, but if other nations agree to assist financially, this should become less of a problem.

Or:

"I know! We'll give them more ineffective sanctions! That will show them. Or maybe if we shake our fists harder at them, they'll stop."

We really wouldnt if we hit them full force before they could take out our power grid or hack our shit

You dont realize how mobile the US global military is and how regional the next couple world powers are

Aircraft carriers arent just for dick measuring

They enable you to project force anywhere anytime. The US cannot be hit without long ass warnings meanwhile we can do full force attacks within minutes of giving the order after forces are positioned close enough

There is no beating the US, there is only resisting occupation. Ask our own people theyve killed. You dont fight back. You just dont submit to slavery either.

A trillion dollars worth of weapons and debts repaid can change that

Noone cares about the stupid camera you idiot

The point is fear propaganda controlling your objective perceptions of reality

Big bombs exist. (((Nukes))) that can end the world, dont.

Can we just have the fucking war already

Also this is most likely the truth

The US could easily do a 1st strike that would pretty much destroy most of its military and government. China has few nukes and zero early warning.

Russia probably wouldn't like it and would then strike the US, though.

>Implying they cant publicly bluff
>Implying youve seen video footage of all these north korean (((tests)))
Why do you even believe the fake news claiming NK has supernukes?

We claimed Iraq did and then invaded them for whatever reason we wanted to make up after it was too late to uninvade them

We could take out their aircraft carriers and siege their whole country due to lack of mobility

Are they going to march to Europe or take on the US navy on its home turf?

...there's a dust cloud close to the end of the video that looks like a dude riding a horse. Creepy.

>What is the alternative? Waiting and placating NK has only allowed them to build larger and large weapons.

Nothing. NK is perfectly entitled to build and test whatever weapons it wants.

You've officially been outed as an ignoramus. No one has ever developed a "nuke that can end the world". Tsar Bomba had a yield originally of 100mt (megatons) but was scaled back because of the temerity of it knocking the planet off its axis or cracking the crust. Albeit arrogantly knocking its yield theory up to say the same magnitude of the 2011 Tohoku quake (a 9.1 on the Richter scale) which has been calculated insofar as to have shortened the earth's days and moved its axis. 600 million times the force of the Hiroshima bomb. We have no bombs of that yield.

>The US could easily do a 1st strike that would pretty much destroy most of its military and government.

Youre delusional. China is a massive and powerful country. The US cannot and will not attack China.

THIS
I'm tired of fucking waiting and living in a collapsing society

underrated

>hAa0x in ID
well user, when you put it that way.

>held down by just some concrete

Wtf are you on about? Those filming bunkers and camera rigs were fucking hardcore pieces of engineering and technology befiting of the Manhattan project, a bloody emu couldn't even bust into one if those! Do you think they were just out in the open? It's redundant to the idea of testing if you cannot observe the results of an experement.

An aussie with a brain please be a girl pleassseee be a girl.

>fear propaganda
It's not very good in the sense it's supposed to bring fear. Because it's welcome a nuclear holocaust.

We should just accuse China of trying to crash our economy and ask them if theyre willing to fight or let us make a deal

We should also heavily arm japan and set up missile defense systems surrounding NK while making this offer to strong arm them into accepting it

Then we should take a small economic bow as we move away from rigged fiat currency and into the golden /biz/coin age of Sup Forums lambos

>Because it's
I meant I'd.

Oh yeah dude we all believe in your jew bombs that are super scary

Have you ever been shot at? Dont worry about weapons so big and exaggerated they dont matter. Worry about weapons you know can kill you.

We dont want the land ffs, all we would do is deport mexicans to the craters

Conquering them would be a pain in the ass we dont want

>with a brain
>please be a girl
Almost certainly a male or at least a MtF trap.

>implying we aren't going to have a war with China within 20 years

May as well get it over now when they're playing catch up with tech and have few nukes.

>>implying we aren't going to have a war with China within 20 years
>implying we aren't going to have a war with America because the fucking boomers sold us out to China

Eat shit cunt

Stop replying you polemic worse than a paper bag.

NOTED

>that image
What did you mean by this?

Do you like burgers?

Nukes are exaggerated

Some would say theyre fake altogether until you host a test people can see

Blowing up models with special effects =\= magic nukes

Blowing up 2 cities with big bombs =\= magic nukes

Nukes are fear propaganda even George Bush laughed at

Big bombs make big explosions

This isn't a cogent retort and you keep claiming presumptions without any clear evidence.Of which in this reality stacks against you parsimoniously and decisively. Please stop replying.

Here is your last (you) faggot.

Japan isn't conquering shit

My grandfather staged the early nuke tests and explained how the cold war was 100% fear and psychological warfare

Proxy wars and coups were just ways of bringing rogue governments around the world to heel

Is your grandfathers name in the United States Atomic Commission's tabulations? Or are you as full of shit as I know you are.

The fuckstick has a chromosome problem

>No you are bullshit
So was inventing the nukes right at the end of the war and then using them for show all just pure coincidence?

Yes but it depends what is on the burger.
kek.

WHAT"S HIS NAME FUCK FACE? WHATS GRANDADDY'S NAME?

Why the fuck can't you stay on the subject to save your fucking wonky argument?

HAhaha ur so mad my initial joke wasn't even meant to be a pejorative. I guess you aren't a grill and have no brain.... :((((

Your gran daddy sucked cocks, you are a big fucking lying cock sucker
youre getting paid make dumbdumb flat earth and fake space posts by see oooo ayeeeeeeee
what did you do with Sup Forums yesterday?

Let me tell you exactly what is going to happen

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-icbm/north-korea-seen-moving-icbm-grade-rocket-towards-west-coast-media-idUSKCN1BG081

>NK fires a missile from its westcoast toward East (Japan, US...)
>SK or US Navy fires THAAD to intercept
>NK's missile explode over ITS territory
>NK blames them for attacking on their soil
>The regime's radio and TV broadcast fake documentary about the region where the debris fell
>NK asks for reparations
>all economic sanctions (even previous to 2017) are lifted
>Bank of China keeps investing to refuel the NK economy
>still no more food aid from SK
>fuck that anyway
>start converting cicadas and worms into protein energy bars
>buy animal meal to developped country banned there because muh sanitarian regulations
>build gigantic insect farms and feed them that
>feed the poor
>hell, even export it
>have Chinese companies build ghost cities in NK to help China economy
>except NK are now living in them
>open more border industrial complex with SK
>gradually move them farther north
>become and industrial and agricultural superpower in 10 years

Least I'm not a memeflagfag