DO YOU EAT PUSSY Sup Forums?

My ex gf always used to shame me for not eating her pussy. I would never do it because just the thought of guys who came inside her disgust me. I only ate her ass because I love ass and she had a nice butthole.

My question is has a girl ever shamed you because you didn't eat her vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIFTnoyh_Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it's pretty good i like to tongue the little sphincter hole opening.
also

Girls don't want me to touch them.

Hate to break it to you, user, but I came in your girls ass last Friday.

I have never gotten a woman to show me her vagina, and would be totally oblivious to what one even looks like if not for the internet.

Absolutely cucked.

I'm Italian, and Italians are Romans. Real Romans don't eat pussy.

user, next time a woman asks you this you ask her right back if she is a virgin

Fuck no. It's humid, smells funny, feels rough (especially if she hasn't recently shaved), uncomfortable positioning necessary, it feels 'dirty' and it's overall a mildly negative experience. Going down on a woman is literally Beta-Tier. I don't even let women go down on me. I'm being serious here, but I do missionary all day every day. Anything else is degeneracy.

FEMANON reporting in. I don't care for cunninlingus, but I am also submissive AF.

Eating pussy causes throat cancer.

What about all the guys who came in her ass?

the virgin elrond vs the chad elf

/thread

eating pussy is cuck stuff

>Real Romans don't eat pussy.

They eat each others dicks.

I genuinely enjoy eating pussy aside from the knowledge that I am pleasing a woman.

I wish you negroids would stick to politics. Whenever Sup Forums discusses sex, I want to stab myself in the eye.

i actually love eating pussy

i get my gf to sit on my face and i just make out with her sweet cunt

fuck no

>t.virgin

You're ok putting your mouth where actual shit shows up everyday but putting your mouth where a cock once was bothers you. Why not both?

Did it when I was 16-18.
My next mission is trap analysis.

.y gf has an amazing pussy i love to eat. in fact, she has that kind of pussy that can go on cumming for ours, i love feeding from her pussy. yes she is a asian qt.

>Current year
>Being afraid to eat pussy cause other dudes came in there first.
>Not eating their cum directly out of her pussy

Faggot.

It seems like one of the best beta sexual acts to me.

You're actually American, not Roman or Italian, so you eat nigger semen out of your gf's cooch.

East pussy , and get HPV...and you better hope it's not a cancerous one of that you have solid immunity.

Can't blame it all on smoking
youtube.com/watch?v=GIFTnoyh_Uw