The EM drive is turning real

TV shows are picking it up. The world will change, soon citizens of Chad will build EM drives out of trash cans, strap them to their bikes and fly straight to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6TmogXhOZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=96KiWKz2BlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster#Cannae_and_other_drives
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That could be better than starting the rumor that there is gold inside mines if they dismantle them.

I have been following this thing for a long time. Last I heard is NASA's eagleworks lab found thrust but still can't identify it as bullshit or not.

The Chinese began working on it too, and they REFUSE to speak about it anymore.

I had a dream of Colonized Mars.
It was fucking magical.
Whites/Japanese only.
The Japanese guys were trying to get me to fuck their women but I just told them I only like white women and started fucking this hot chick like three seconds after.
Also I was traveling down Mount. Olympus next to these huge semis in my car.

What TV shows?

>tfw will never have this dream.
youtube.com/watch?v=j6TmogXhOZ8

cause it works. It's a tiny amount of energy but it's efficient. this shit is swept under the rug forever.

>What TV shows?
Beardman.

This fucking thing doesn't work, as much as I want it to. Anybody who has followed it for the past few years knows that the entire community is fucking retarded. I've learned a lot about how modern science works and it has blackpilled me. Every "researcher" is a manchild who screeches at every other scientist like a fucking animal guarding a kill, in a giant cacophony of autism and sweat.

EmDrive was recently depicted in the fictional TV show "Salvation" on CBS. [Image Source: CBS]

and it won't be for us, just our elite masters.

Academia is cancer.

Matters not, space is not real.

lol, but that EM drive only works becuase is coated with one-of-a-kind crystal found only in one rare asteroid.

How is the rest of the world magically going to get working EM drives?

>tfw no (((Epstein))) drive

youtube.com/watch?v=96KiWKz2BlU

>lol, but that EM drive only works becuase is coated with one-of-a-kind crystal found only in one rare asteroid.

I am pretty sure that was just a plot device to get some weird dude playing a Russian Brit in Britland who just happens to be related and takes over the company by secretly buying all the shares up with money that he apparently made buying rocks.

Lol ion engines have existed for ages what the fuck is this shit

They made Epstein die for no reason. I rooted for him to survive and like land on Times Square being created a 23rd century hero.

>eagleworks

I don't think the Em-Drive will work as advertised. The Q-Drive, however is going to completely change space transfer and stationkeeping.

ion drives require propellant. em drives just need power

Hans fusion is the real energy the Reich will use

Relevant link and Chinese sneakiness
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster#Cannae_and_other_drives

This.

Science is not about discovering and creating amazing things anymore.

Now it is about making outrageous but just barely believable claims that sound worth pursuing and obscuring your results to ensure a steady flow of grants and funding.

Kek

>soon citizens of Chad will build EM drives out of trash cans, strap them to their bikes and fly straight to Europe

lol

Really fires up those neurons

>for jews, 'to deceive' is the same as 'utterly forget'

It either work against Earth magnetic field, which make it almost useless, or it poor man ion engine that ionize part of structure
>Pump magawatts into it
>get nearly non detectable thrust
efficient

What?

Not sure you quite understand, in a vacuum a small amount of force increases speed exponentially. Currently the only means we have to move in a vacuum is a sort of newtonian dumping of fuel - pushing the ship forward. This requires huge amounts of fuel on board which is expensive to get into space, expensive to make and also has a finite limit.

Put some """solar sails""" or some other gimmick on the ship with an """em drive""" and you're smooth sailing. I highly doubt any of it actually works though.

Nice shop, it means to carry.

AYY LMAO

The EM drive sounds good on paper, but how are we supposed to get so much rubidium?

Its because its in the wrong shape. The reason why theyre trying to cover up the EM drive because it proves its really not hard to make a craft can accelerate and move much faster than a rocket.

Also i dont recommend going around and posting about propulsion, related experiments, or pushing the em drive just yet. I admitted to wanting to do some experiments by making a device i though of similar to an em drive that i know will work better....Wound up with missing time sunday morning a week later. Also receieved really fucking weird messages

Also right after i mad a PoF account i got a message from a woman with a weird face ( reminded me a bit of those nord faces) and i asked her what she up to to which she replied "Looking at ufos on youtube". Something i do quite a bit. I found it a pretty surreal coincidence.

CubeSat fucking when

remember

>not dying in the vagina of the Protogook

It all works.
Think of it like this. Have u seen the photos of flying saucers? The videos of how they move, accelerate, and turn at completely 90 degree angles doing thousands of mph. How could this be possible? Only if gravity were no longer a factor right?

One of the special properties of electrons is they carry rotational force and are able to impart that force (this is why u have electric motors). Why is is it so hard for monkeys to believe that gravity too can be manipulated>?

Well, fuck.

> think of it like this
> flying saucers

It does. It works on the same principle as a Shkadov thruster. Push energy asymmetrically to generate thrust. Slow as shit, but it works.

>hurr /x/

They dont care to "hide" anything you fucking autists, the propulsion can be used only for interplanetary travel, its fucking useless for anything else

I tried to ask her why they took me or whatever and other questions. They were all ignored. Girl deleted her account soon after.

What was there purpose in contacting me?
Why wouldnt they just explain the issue and be up front?
Why did they abduct me?

Seems like a lot of extra work just to keep someone from being 110% sure when i already am.

The one experiment on it was pretty inconclusive and the chinese as far as im aware followed up and then dumped the project.

Are you having a fucking stroke?

Yeah. People expect combustion type generation of force, but that's really just not how it works. Look at how the EM drive works, and then read up on the Shkadov. Literally the same principle. It needs to be retested in microgravity or in actual cosmic space to get rid of gravity induced friction.

>Gold inside mines
Lol. That's even better than the niggers in Mozambique who thought bald guys had gold inside their heads.

100x THIS

Im pretty sure that is how the chinese tested it, in a satellite. Though i never followed it beyond that.

Flying saucers, cigars, etc
Also greentexting what i said back to me isnt really a reply?

Yeah if u want to know im about 100% sure i was abducted because i came to in the wrong position with what looked and felt like thermal paste on my hand which was the only part of my body touching itself...which leads me to believe they break u down with a laser, remove you via quantum space/foam and then check you out in their ship in orbit.

>Be me a few weeks ago
>wake up 2:45 to weird noises or something?
>lay still and listen...some dripping noises and something else from the kitchen?
>really sure no one broke in but grab my glock 22 anyways
>turn on lights, check everything, nothing out of place
>check time on tstat (which is correct - im an HVAC technician)
>Lay gun down and lay back down
>decide to get a drink of water due to heartburn being bad
>Go to bathroom sink
>stoop over
>Next second im coming back consciousness
>Im over the sink with my left hand holding my face
>The water is running and its WARM
This is right when i knew something was fucked. I lived in shitty apartments and it takes the water about 5 mins to run warm. Also my heart burn was gone and that shit takes FOREVER to go away.

>No way i just fucking stooped over to get a drink
>stand up...wait what the fuck us on my left hand ???
>Fucking some weird gel stuff. Felt and had the consistency of thermal gel
>Deeply and instantly disturbed
>have absolutely no clue wtf this shit is
>NOTHING like that in my house ( dont even own hair gel)
>Freak out a bit and wash it off
>immediately regret as i could have gotten a sample and sent it to a lab
>Check t stat again...
>fucking 3:45 when i checked it just before laying down
>Wtf happened

Think about it and come to the only logical conclusion since ive never had this happen before, was around the time of my posting about proposed experiments, and i dont have any brain issues it can only be one thing really.
Tldr - ays abducted me

>yfw going to space will be a common occurrence in the next 10 years

>ONLY interplanetary travel
>Fucking useless

And no obviously not my alien/ shill/ cia friend since the ays use it without restriction in the atmosphere.

Oh also if you guys want to have a chat could you be a bit more forward next time? Its gonna be a lot less weird if i know who im actually dealing with.

What does this even mean?

Electrical propulsion will never give decent thrust. Never ever. You get to choose between normal chemical rockets and nuclear rocket engines if you want to go anywhere within a reasonable time scale.

Electrical and magnetoplasmadynamic propulsion is fine for course correction and unmanned probes but little else.

i don't believe you

pliz elaborate more, dear schizo

You have blood pressure problems. When you stooped over you lost consciousness.

See a cardiologist, and get rid of the silly idea that we abducted you.

Sooooooomeone forgot to take their Abilify!

I kek'd 10/10 OP

>if i know who im actually dealing with

I am you from the future you schizophrenic fuck

>since the ays use it without restriction in the atmosphere.
This technology is primitive to beings with the ability to travel between stars

what a time to be alive where polack toiletcleaners are smarter than ameritards

>lose consciousness 1 hour in upright position

Top fucking kek bro

Why would they care? What do you think they did to you?

it's EmDrive not E.M. Drive
albeit the latter sounds cooler but it's not what it's called

So this is how they're going to reveal electrostatic, huh?

I guess I'll take it.

Take your god damn abilify

>Brazilian flag
Can u even read english well enough to make that assumption? Also are you sure you know what schizophrenia is?

Anything to do with ays, abductions, or serious discussions about them gets the classic CIA DISINFO campaign where you just insult the target (without providing why - since u have no logical reason how could you?), and attempt to remove their credibility, and feasibility as much as possible.

Classic psy op. Boring asf. Next tactic please.

I'm unsettled that you think major health problems are a laughing matter. Perhaps a mental health check is in order.

>MAGAWATTS

>Every "researcher" is a manchild who screeches at every other scientist like a fucking animal guarding a kill, in a giant cacophony of autism and sweat.
Spot on.

Instantly like 10 replies all insulting me.

Good psy op bros
Greatttt psy op
You reallly triggered me and deterred me wanting to discuss ays (NOT)

The more the gov or whoever tries to repress this kind of tech, and insults the people who investigate it and attempt to replicate it themselves, the more fucking suspicious it looks.

In fact the whole reason i began looking into ufos and related technology so sincerely is because i noticed a highly organized disinfo program aimed specifically at anything that sounded like legit alien sightings or tech.

TLDR - HATING ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CURIOUS ABOUT PROPULSION, AYYS, ETC ONLY MAKES THEM MORE SUSPICIOUS

Did they launch and test in space already? I remember there was someone other than NASA who wanted to do it this year.

it's called being retarded
retard

The hilaious thing is, anyone who has actually studied up on quantum physics would know right away what this EM Drive is.

>Conical-shaped empty tube with microwave emitter at the wide end
>Cone is filled with near-perfect vacuum (nothing is inside
>microwaves get blasted in specific impulses against conical vacuum space
>force is created

Almost like its pressing on another dimension or somethi

>Wound up with missing time sunday morning a week later
Oh lawdy Lord.

>in a vacuum a small amount of force increases speed exponentially
In vacuume there is no resistance so you can work with small thrust and because large distance its better to use more efficient weaker engines but you still need to put it in orbit through conventional rocket and if em drive needs nuclear reactor to power it, which needs fuel, then it may be better, because mass and simpler, to use chemical engine

F

Explain or come up with a plausible situation to ascribe what happened instead of just screaming insults like a small angry child (or government agent)

It would be a shame if you were held for psychiatric observation.

You think you're anonymous?

this is widely reported phenomenon in conjuction with ufo sightings and abductions.

Youre a fucking stupid shill cunt if you dont recognize that.

Wasn't insulting you, just want your thoughts on why aliens would care and what you think they did to you.

All you guys do anymore is gaslight.

It's getting pretty old, get some new tactics. Or get Hendricus G. Loos to make you more toys :^)

>mfw the only fusion Reich used was fusion of their women with mongoloid Russian liberators

Not with that asymmetrical design they're working with, they won't.

Sometimes it's for your own good. When you tell a toddler not to touch a hot stove, it isn't because the truth is being hidden.

is your butthole sore?

Doesn't matter, you guys wrecked my ability to trust.

I have to touch every stove now, because you have become just as dissociated from the truth as those you handle.

We are coming for you faggot
And everyone will think this post is a joke

I've seen colors that don't exist, heard symphonies from instruments beyond this world.

You don't have the answers, and if you did, you wouldn't want them.

>You don't have the answers, and if you did, you wouldn't want them.

That's where you're wrong. I got rid of fear, shock, and anger long ago.

Ty brother. Their shit is getting old. The stupidest thing is that they never change their tactics? Its literally the same Psy OP for every person for any event all the way back to the 40's and 50's.

If you read the green text its pretty clear. I posted about experiments that obviously made them uncomfortable and i guess they wanted to see how much i knew and how serious i was.

What do i think they did? First and foremost I think they checked to see how much i know about real science and electrical engineering. Then probably ran some tests, maybe took a dna sample, or placed an implant in me.

I had some sore muscles the next day like i had been in a weird position for a while but i was completely unharmed. Honestly they could have just asked. I guess when youre all powerful and the dumb stinky monkey wont remember anyways why would u waste your time asking?

>Haha people are targeting me guys because I've been working on a fucking EM drive
I fucking hate /x/, larpers and schizos galore

>I've seen colors that don't exist, heard symphonies from instruments beyond this world.
Due to some Lovecraftian eldritch cosmic horror, or just acid?

Thanks for the heads up. Now ill be ready.