Organize a Resiatance

Alright enough is enough. We need to organize an underground resistance. Muslim invaders are beating and raping us out of existence. Our women, children and little girls for fucks sake. And it's only going to get worse. The white genocide agenda of (((the politicians))) is fucking clear and obvious. We need to launch Europe wide stealth attacks at night.

"Hypothetical" step by step plan-
>Pick no-go zones in your city/neighborhood with a high concentration of Muslims and high rape rate.
>Get together with a small group of people, only who you trust, to avoid infiltration.
>Arm yourselves. Knives, swords, silenced guns, anything. If the terrorists/rapists can get guns, so can we. Be creative.
>Incite Chavs, neo-nazis, actual white supremacists, Slavs, anyone to go out at night in groups and do the same. Anyone to increase our numbers.
>Plan everything offline, in private, once the planning stages begin. Online chat boards like this are honeypots for entrapment for the likes of Interpol.
>Cover face, hands, everything. Leave no evidence. Avoid CCTVs.
>Have an exit plan. Get in, perform a drive-by or slaughter as many as we can silently in a short time span, say 5 to 10 minutes, and get out.
>Make it look like migrant on migrant crime if possible.
>It would be better to do it across Europe on the same night. So that refugees or cops won't get spooked and arm up.

>Alternatively, wear Crusader/Viking armour and do it to send a message. Although I wouldn't recommend it as it would just help the (((media))) to play the "MUH WHITE SUPREMACISTS" narrative.

>Don't let any women in on the plan. Women don't mind mass-immigration because evolutionarily it benefits them. It's up to men to be the vanguards of a culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

mynacc.org/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
nordfront.se/
nordfront.se/demonstration-gothenburg-30th-september-information-english.smr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they're doing this while we are a majority, what will they do when we become a minority in our own nations ? I don't want to wait and find out.

Our way of life is in danger

Lord of the Rings predicted this shit years ago

You need to find sympathizers m8. Sup Forums is unpredictable.

Fuck off nigger if you want to make a change then do it through a legal process that won't cause unneeded death. Maybe elect nonshit leaders to clean up the septic spill that is the EU.

Most Swedes and Krauts are badly cucked mate. We would be lucky to find people with balls.

The enemy isn't using any legal process and the cops are scared shitless to do anything to them as they fear being called racist. The (((politicians))) have an obvious white genocide agenda. What do you propose we do ?

Shut up, leaf. You can't change the game by playing by the rules.
If tensions continue, I think what OP is suggesting will inevitably happen on its own.

Start a grassroots campaign to promote an uncucked candidate. Make sure they have enough social media outreach to get around the various censoring and fabrications the news/big business is prone to. Make sure they don't sound too radical, but are still commited to limiting immigration and some deportation. Once the EU starts cracking (real soon; check out whats happening with Poland) you'll get a lot more freedom and luck in regards to it. It could take a while, but you could be viewed as the good guys, rather than more terror that has to be stomped out.

mynacc.org/Rules_for_Radicals.pdf

I recommend reading 'Rules for Radicals'. Perhaps it could help.

Where is the 'sorry' at the end of your sentence, mate ?

The legal process led to this, mate. We're beyond that point. They don't follow the laws, and police are only there to force you to sit down while your country is ruined.

When I was 14, my friends and I used to talk about what we'd do if there was a zombie apocalypse. Now teenagers RP online about how they'll fight the Muslim invasion. It's cute.

>implying I'm not using a proxy to pretend to be a leaf
>implying I don't want to play on hard mode wherein I'm not respected
Fuck off.

hello europol

It isn't the structure of the law that's fucked up, it's who's enforcing it; globalist shills who want more migrants either for labour or to feel better about themselves, or pansy-ass cuntfucks who're too worried about being decried as racist to do anything. If someone radical (but legal) were to shake these fuckers out of government, you'd be back on track.

Relax mate.
Your idea is good

>If someone radical (but legal) were to shake these fuckers out of government, you'd be back on track.
Pardon me, but wasn't that supposed to be trump? How's that going? Oh yeah, deomcratic governments are designed to be gridlocks to prevent anyone from shaking things up and instead keeping them on the same status quo

Gas the Kikes. The immigrants are just mindless orcs. The Kikes are Saruman.

>They are raping our women, children and little girls
>Women don't mind mass immigration
You'd think any sane mother would. Any sane woman with self-preservation instinct would. Western European women are fucking retarded.

I killed a bunch of these towel head fucks in Iraq. Love to kill some more of the chance arises.

Trump was a mild reformer, he wasn't
going to mass deport Muslims into a volcano. If you're fucked over by the governmental gridlock, you'll need to promote more than just one candidate. Perhaps start an organization or party comprised of people who agree that things are fucked up as is and need to change. This'll take a lot more work, but it could lead to more progress than otherwise. And hey, if you live in France, you already have one that can work.

That's why us men need to make the hard decisions. Women have never built any civilization. It was all men. We need to take back our countries and our women before the rapegugees rape us out of existence.

from an evolutionary point of view, mass immigration is helpful to women, also movements like feminism has made women stray away from their own natural instincts. women right now literally don't know what they are doing, what is going on and what the consequences will be.

>Hey guys, let's commit crimes together!
Anyone who falls for this b8 is retarded.

Alternatively you could just get an Asian gf.

Unless cucks want to see their mixed race children and grandchildren, we need to fuck these muzzies up. They respond only to brute force, not wearing dresses like Nordfront. Impale their balls at night and let's see how they rape after that.

you think cleaning the streets of rapefugees is a "crime"?. do you know what is a crime? the genocide of an entire race. if people are not gonna take serious actions then Europe is lost already.

You're absolutely right this is what is needed now sadly to defend Europe for the future. I hope you're not larping. You should seriously do it. They are invading your countries, destroying your cultures, raping your women, literally raping and murdering your children. Fucking fight back!

>Let's not do ANYTHING and be raped and bred and slaughtered out of existence

You can also do this, OP

Mate, I'll dress like this and slaughter rapists in no-go zones if needed

Oh I agree with you. It has come to this. Politicians are corrupt and keep filling your countries with this bottom of the barrel savage scum, police won't do anything AND to add an insult to injury they keep covering it all up and silencing the victims. The subhuman pieces of shit feel emboldened by their impunity. One of the biggest obstacles to accomplishing what you need to do is your own cuckolded citizenry, terrified of being called "a racist".
That Deus Vult stuff is a bad idea IMO. At least in the beginning. Has to look like shitskins are just being shitskins and killing each other.

Maybe you should push for a law that says if any politician is found to have taken a bribe they'll be publically executed.

Heavy armour and lances won't work in cramped no-go zones, just drop some incendiary bombs in there or send in bees or wasps or something.

why risk your own life? just send in thousands of bees or wasps and they'll clear out the scum

No time like the present. I wish you luck. The only way you'll save your countries is by making the invaders feel afraid to be there. God be with you.

I dont know that feel but I want to know that feel

You don't live in a shithole like mine. Here whenever a gypsy beating up a white kid makes the news there's a riot. You will be cucked the second you try something. You will be labelled White Supremacist Nazis and your whole country will denounce and hate you.

Dude I don't think you get it, you can't save shit. There's nothing to save, you're lost. Wait for the total collapse. Right now all you can do is be retarded terrorists that beat up shitskins, which will lead to importing MORE shitskins. If you live in G*rmany you'll probably get slapped with 10 consecutive life sentences for pulling shit like that.

You can't do shit. Work on propaganda, not violence. Violence comes later. Assuming you're not a leftist shills, that is.

You're right. We need to play this one smart and close to the chest. Using stealth attacks and making it appear as if they killed their own in mass. They'll never know what hit them, and they'll get totally disoriented.

DEUS VOLT!!!!! THE FIRE ALWAYS RISES!!!

Who's using the eurocuck flag? A fucking Hans? Your cuck ass deserves to be rapef

Jesus Christ it's like you people are so lacking in day to day activities that you want to matyr yourselves in ill-conceived plots to make yourselves look like terrorists. This won't work. You need to go down the Gandhi route or the Trump route.

How the fuck importing rapefugees is beneficial to me and my family? So that the government can tax us even more, take it from me and my children and this savage scum can commit crimes here and breed like roaches and rats on my dime? It's beneficial to me having my children comstantly in danger of being attacked by some wild sandnigger? It's beneficial for me to have my kids become a hated persecuted minority in their own fucking country? What are the benefits you speak of? I hate those pieces of shit more than anything. If I could, I'd kill them myself.

Right now every European man needs to step up and do something. All uncucked men at least. Slaughter these pigs and we can dissolve the EU after that.

Dude, you need to change politics for this, you need to change the heads of state that are fomenting the war.
Why do refugees rape European women? Because NATO has occupied their countries, NATO soldiers rape their women and spread it on the Internet. Their countries are occupied, war has been brought to their countries. These refugees consider themselves avengers, they do what the Christian soldiers do on their land.
This is the problem. NATO destroyed Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria. NATO created Al Qaeda and ISIS.
Imagine how you would treat Muslims if they created squads of crusaders on your land that would kill all those who do not sufficiently profess Christianity, so that the Crusaders created a Christian State in Europe or America, where every day they would burn on the fires of "heretics" ? And how would you treat Muslims if they introduced troops to your countries "to protect you"? The Muslim armies that patrol your cities, kill you and rape your women - "for your safety."
I call this look a reversal. Look at it from the side. It's a nightmare, yes, and the refugees see it that way.
We need to change the political system, that's what we need to do!

you sound like a broken person with no hope, this is the kind of mentality that made Germany lose WW1 when they weren't losing at all!
when you think nothing can be done you do nothing.

"DUH MUSLIMS SHOULD DIE BUT FUCK YOU IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT ORGANIZE ANYTHING LIKE THAT LOL" - Sup Forums And don't give me that "Sup Forums is one person" horseshit. You fucking faggots constantly go on about cleansing Europe, and yet when someone actually tries to do so, you faggots back off like the bunch of fake fucks you are. Fuck you, you niggerfaggot 2 faced cunts. Hope your Mothers get raped and you do nothing about it, because you're nothing but bark.

Fuck off. It isn't being a pansy if you're being sane. In this case, being sane means not charging headfirst into a jail cell.

>you sound like a broken person with no hope
I am full of hope, actually. The West has not suffered enough yet. You may think it has, but it has not.

The fire is rising and you need to let it burn for a while. Re-read what you know about the Weimar Republic. See how bad it was.

I'll tell you how to REALLY make a change.
In the US in the 90's Clinton went full retard and under his orders started to wipe out Right Wing White people.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
Violating our constitution, and ignoring the rule of law, there was only one option.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
Killing migrants? No, they're a symptom not the disease, the true plague is the EU, and their politicians, kill them and this shit stops.

So from an evolutionary point of view, men are supposed to pass down their genes by having sex with as many women as possible, and women are always in search for the best genes and most importantly the alpha male. women will always want the best of the best, hence more people coming in the country means more possible alpha males.
they only later realise they are all rapists.

Too extreme, why not just spray stupid shit like arab words on walls? Some hate messages against the native people so they start getting pissed off.

>elect nonshit leaders
democracy is what got us into this mess you clown. you're not going to reverse it at this point without controlling the media and removing non-white voting rights.

We won't get anything done fighting amongst ourselves while sand niggers rape our mothers, sisters and daughters.

I said this before but I'll say it again.
We need to play this one smart and close to the chest. Using stealth attacks and making it appear as if they killed their own in mass. They'll never know what hit them, and they'll get totally disoriented.

Rape has a higher probability of pregnancy.

get this thread somewhere else before they shut down Sup Forums retards

you're right, but most these people just wanna talk about it and have balls to do nothing, they'll cry as they are raped and murdered out of existence.

start a discord chat or something

>Democracy
>Do you want refugees or do you want refugees?
How about you get someone who doesn't want refugees? Gees. Hey, maybe it can be you.

Hitler went to prison for this shit, and he became motherfucking Prime Minister of Germany for fucks sake.

Or you could use nonviolence.

Fuck yeah. Discord sounds good.

>he thinks he lives in a democracy
>he thinks elections matters

Ah, and get shot like Gandhi and MLK.

Name one instance where nonviolence has achieved anything of significance.

Would you rather die a martyr and be seen as a good person or die as a martyr and be seen as a bad person?

people back then didn't have a million distractions like they do now. the governments have created unlimited distractions like sports, music, movies, etc. just like the romans created the gladiator fights to keep people from thinking about the problems. it's 100x harder to knock some sense into people now than during Hitler's time

Got Britain to fuck outta India, for one.

This original plan sounds good. Feel free to suggest improvements.

How will that help when demographics change and whites are the minority being raped daily?

I would rather do what is most expedient and not give a fuck what others think.

Britain left because they were weakened after the war and the U.S. and Russia forced their ass

>muh wimmin
>muh chillins
your politics are boring as fuck

Resistance already exist.

nordfront.se/
nordfront.se/demonstration-gothenburg-30th-september-information-english.smr

Come to Gothenburg 30th of September, we will be over 1000 people.

If they can't realize those shits aren't the best, but the exact opposite of that before they are in their country - I don't even know what to say. The thing is they don't even have to learn the hard way - they can just look at the way those subhumans act in their own shithole countries. Or the way they acted in some European countries when the first batches arrived. But no. "B-but that's their culture". What the fuck is wrong with women today? Are they this naive, stupid and sheltered? It enrages me deeply. Maybe when you already have a family and kids that you want to protect you think differently, Idk. But I think it should be painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a blithering moron that importing that filth is not in their best interests. It's fucking suicidal. But they are too brainwashed to see it, I guess.