What do you do if your your kid comes out as trans

what do you do if your your kid comes out as trans

Other urls found in this thread:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/
newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898
archive.is/TZ3kj
metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/
archive.is/QXhhE
providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy
archive.is/l6DOP
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beat it out of them , then kill my wife for putting that idea in its head?

Old Yeller

Send it to the glue factory

>not impregnating your wife until she's useless then killing her

Fucking retard.

Take my kid to the Forrest. Let em get away from the world's influence, and let them decide. If they are trans take them to doctor for psyc evaluation. If it's who he is I make sure they can defend themselves because the world is a cold place.

Put him in conversion therapy, I'm not dealing with a gay child either. If they a tranny I'm putting them in a hospital, gender dysphoria is not a game.

I'd kill myself and leave a note saying that it was his fault.

Nowadays these hospitals would send your child back pumped full of hormones

Beat him to death and say he fell

Sadly user

it's whatever woman I had it with problem

Explain to him it's a mental disorder, a variant of homosexuality, and that the only cure is abstinence and a dedication to Christ

But honestly I think trans people are either

A) bluffing and just want attention or

B) just came from a super fucked up home environment

fuck him in the ass and scream "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT BITCH?" in his ear.
then spank him for an entire hour and lock him in a tiny cupboard with a buttplug up his ass and invite your friends over to rape him three at a time, one in the mouth, two in the ass.

disown it and divorce the wife if she takes its side.

bit harsh, no?

>comes out as trans

Treat it the same as them claiming they want to grow up to be a train.

well if he really is a women then he'll like it.

I would encourage him to explore his feelings.

Explain to them that they don't need to pretend to be the opposite gender to justify liking things that are perceived as being exclusive to that gender.

>But honestly I think trans people are either
>A) bluffing and just want attention or
>B) just came from a super fucked up home environment
Yup

Ignore them, it's simple, but then again My child would be raised in an environment, where that theoretically wouldn't happen.

Children spurting the cultural marxist trans meme are only being brainwashed, and force-fed this garbage to corrupt them, just don't let them watch TV or swallow garbage.

aka: Don't be a lazy cunt, actually raise your child, like back in the 50s-70s, grow them with strength and knowledge, ignore the spewed bullshit, and it will be all good.

Slowly poison him by pouring various cleaning products in his morning cereal. Enjoy son!
>we found bleach in his digestive system
>oh no he must have used the clorox thinking it was milk :(

"This is why I never wanted kids."

Explain to him that young men have a lot of confusing feelings as they grow, but as he becomes more high-T after puberty and into his 20s, he will begin to reap the rewards of maleness. I don't have a daughter, but similar thing there.

I wish I could give better parents to every trap and faggot.

lol why are they all wearing the same clothes

You're living in an area where the majority (90%) aren't fully ok with this. Over here, if you have a kid who wants this, you've lost the kid. We lost here in the west, the only opinion is to refuse our kids entry to the world "they" have won, by not fucking having them.
>It is now literally illegal to hit a child
>children are calling services and destroying families
Just don't have them, they don't deserve to suffer in the world we failed to prevent.

Get the belt
after the whipping explain that boys aren't girls

I plan to raise my children away from this insane shit. I was raised by liberal Boomer parents and my childhood friends all became gay, trans, antifags... I ironed out my own gender dysphoria when I embraced NatSoc and the beauty of binary gender roles. Gay trans shit is a mental illness, but I suspect it is also a way of coping with deracination, atomization, and lack of purpose.

Also being NatSoc was good solid peer pressure to not be a be a bizarre faggot.

Because they're all the same person throughout life you fucking bongoloid

Homeschool and youth sports

>what goes around comes around
You're a retard for not clearly seeing that, the artist is a retard for believing it to be the case.

huh?

theres a lot of ways for little kids to have accidents

End them on the spot

Fucking take them to Saudi Aabia, then leave them there

>pic
Fuck... We've forgotten what won us the election.

Does conversion therapy work:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-whether-conversion-therapy-can-alter-sexual-orientation-without-causing-harm/

newsweek.com/life-and-death-jewish-exgay-therapy-organization-406898

archive.is/TZ3kj

metroweekly.com/2017/05/nevada-becomes-8th-state-ban-conversion-therapy/

archive.is/QXhhE

providencejournal.com/news/20170829/advocates-celebrate-passage-of-ri-ban-on-conversion-therapy

archive.is/l6DOP

Give them up for adoption.

If 'it' wants to transition to another gender then it's going to have to transition to another parent too. Then fuck with their head a bit too telling them parents are a social construct too.

>look into his diet and change it, most likely his mother is giving him soy milk or some shit like that
>divorce his mother and fight for custody if she approves of his illness
>start being a better male role model
>take him hunting and have him experience the thrill of killing, skinning, preparing, roasting and eating wild game
>focus his interests on masculine activities

if all this doesn't work I'd end up disowning xer

but what if the little faggot enjoys the whipping?

>im sorry daddy, please dont whip me daddy! ive been a bad boy daddy, ow, daddy no! it hurts daddy! more daddy!

Get a Chinese cleaver, pull his dick out and threaten to cut his eggroll off.

then he doesn't get dinner

Fuck her tight boi pussy cause it's not gay anymore

They are adopting to the gas already.

Tell them they were adopted, then encourage them to go find their real biological parents and pick a refugee ghetto for them to explore. Have fun kid, we love you! xD

Lies
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>flag
Your kid would probably do without dinner for a decade and still be obese, try again.

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

Also could just sell 'it' into captivity with some massive, depraved and well-hung nigger and let nature take its course.

It can say hello to it's new thick,nine-inch 'daddy'.

but fat people go crazy without food, it'd get the idiotic trans thought out of him real quick

Kill my kid, then myself

Put him back in.

Put the damn thing down

Explain that destroying a perfectly functional set of genitals after butchering your body with plastic surgery and hormones is only encouraged by insincere virtue vultures and greedy doctors that aren't really their friends.

Then I bust out the grisly SRS webms, instant regret testimonials and suicide statistics to hammer home the importance of just learning to cope with things instead of leading with flawed and irreversible surgical intervention.

>children are calling services and destroying families
What do you mean by this??

Go outside with him and throw a football back and forth.

'Therapy' in itself is inherently gay.

Behind every "trans" little boy is a domineering liberal mother.

We all know it.

Find out what friend or relative molested him.

Then look into what high estrogen foods he's eating, soy, black beans, etc.

Get rid of the child

Beat the kid straight
Or disown it and the mother fir being broken\producing broken offspring

For a kid that young? Figure out what they've been watching/who they've been talking to, kids that young don't just come up with that on their own, it's something that's put into their head. Get rid of that, take him to an amusement park or something, chances are he won't even remember what he was even talking about.

Explain they were born a boy or a girl and that's the end of it. They'll grow out of it

Avocados turn you gay/trans.

j e s u s
I've been in 12 threads today where a leaf has said to fuck boi pussy.

Blame the teachers. Teaching has always been full of those creatures.

Disown.

Tell them no

the facial hair is the last straw. if you're going to be a skellington you should shave your head get some tatts and have no facial hair. people will think you're a druggy and drugs are cool as fuck

thats a girl

>being this dimwitted

>True story, had female friend who was lesbian, would have aggressive sex dreams about women.
Swore she was really a guy. Would take pictures of herself at different angles trying to prove how masculine looking she was. And she wasn't masculine looking at all, we kept telling her it was all in her head but to no avail. She also had a beautiful face but bad acne breakouts. Went to the Dr's for years but they could never find the source. Dr finally orders a special hormone test. 24-hour urine collection test to measure the levels of various hormones. Lo, but she has been pumping out tons of TESTOSTERONE. The male hormone. Previous hormone test didn't catch it, because it wasn't the 24 hour test, which is just a snapshot and her body had been breaking it down quickly getting rid of it through her skin, causing the acne. Dr. Puts her on meds which stop her acne breakouts but interesting side effect was it also Stopped Her Being Gay. She's straight now.

Gone are the aggressive sex dreams about women.
Gone is her belief that she's "A man trapped in a woman's body."

24-hour urine collection tests for hormones should be legally mandatory before any sex change operation.

Tie it to the lamppost outside my local Mason lodge.

Being abused as a child is not indicative of your actions following suit.

Look in the mirror and you will see that you are the owner of your actions and not a mockingbird to follow bad examples.

This is what MKULTRA looks like kids. Bradley Manning.
>They are adopting to the gas already
hearty laughter, fire my friend fire

At the end of the book/movie Old Yeller a boy's dog goes crazy and he has to put it down by shooting it.

what

i thought it looked girly for sure but what

Take my kid to straight camp.......

yeah she's a girl who transitioned to a man it's pretty sad if you see the pics of her as a kid

Shit like this is stupid, if that was true we'd all be beating our kids by now it's just simple math. It takes one parent to abuse average of 3 children per couple. Over a couple generations you'll see this behaviour in every home.

This needs spreading far and wide

P I M O Z I D E
I
L
L
S

>It is now literally illegal to hit a child
Why is this a bad thing? Are you so inept as a human that you solve your problems by hitting things? A child, even.

corporeal punishment =/= abuse
slapping a kid with a thin branch when he's being a little shit should be okay; negative reinforcement is the most effective form of conditioning after all

but beating the shit out of a kid for no reason at all, or using WAAY too much force for a proportionally small infraction is degenerate and a sign of being an utter failure as a parent and a human

This, just today I've mentioned or seen mention of Pimozide more than ever before. People are finally catching on that there might actually be a cure in the form of a pill. That said, I'd move my family to a red state, to a small town and take the internet and tv away from them. Stick them in therapy and if by the time their natural puberty ends they still feel this way put them on Pimozide 4lyfe.

Punch that little fucker right in the nose.

explain very calmly and clearly exactly what the societal implications of a trans identity would mean, and ensure that they are mentally well equipped to make that decision for themselves. When disarming a brainwashed individual any overt or aggressive force will only tighten the grip of the poison. They have to know the true horrors of the 40% suicide rate, the >1% population of actually gender dysphoric people, and the cold hard fact that it is a choice to be carried through their ENTIRE LIFE. Being trans is not a replacement for a personality or an identity unto itself and it will not make the world like or accept you any more than your personality. There's next to no tangible benefit and a fucking huge host of downsides to consider. It's a hard path for those few who are truly ill, and one worth opting out of if there is any hope that the individual in question could live a somewhat more stable life as a normal person. God damn those who are promoting a flagrant basterdization of what is in reality a living hell for the few who are actually affected by it. A pox on those who wish to normalize something with such a startlingly high death toll even under the best of circumstances.

I'd put him back in until he comes out as normal.

nice quads and i gree. hitting kids is not the answer

Or you could incentivize good behavior instead. There's nothing wrong with discipline and punishment for bad behavior. Hitting is not the only way to solve that and not only makes them responisve to authority (communist seed), but also loses them some precious IQ points.

in the real world no one will reward you for doing what youre supposed to do anyways, whereas they will punish you if you fuck up

if you reward good behavior, kids start behaving good in the expectation of a reward, which will turn them into entitled manipulators

best to combine both methods, when they fuck up hit them, when they succeed reward them

People will learn that easily before they're even out of the third grade. The fact of the matter is that raising your child right will have them doing the right thing and using their head consistently and without resorting to violence. If you hit your kid, you can add that to the list of terrible things you're teaching them. Solve your problems with fists.

What would you all people do if he had cancer or down syndrome? Trans is not even that bad

i thought you russians hates queers with a vengeance

Corporeal punishment is for mongoloids and does more harm than it does good. If the kid is that much of a little shit then set up a little closet to lock them into.

A passable trans will have far more better life and relationships than feminine male