On a trip to Colorado

>On a trip to Colorado
>Fly into DIA
>See this

What THE FUCK?
>Blue Mustang, known to locals by the nickname Blucifer,[1][2] is a cast-fiberglass sculpture of a mustang located at Denver International Airport. Colored bright blue, with illuminated glowing red eyes, it is notable both for its striking appearance and for having killed its creator Luis Jiménez when a section of it fell on him at his studio
>killed its creator Luis Jiménez when a section of it fell on him at his studio

WHAAATT THE FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs
denver.cbslocal.com/2011/09/02/giant-sculpture-inside-denver-art-museum-nearly-complete/
youtube.com/watch?v=obchGvGMtKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wheres the peen tho

What do you think fell on him

You should read about the DIA murals and underground tunnels

>Someone had an accident while on the job
>OMG Sup Forums WUT DUZ IT MEEN?
>Juan fell off the scaffolding while doing construction
>OMG Sup Forums WUT DUZ IT MEEN?
Fuck off retard.

we don't want you here, get the fuck out.

What in the fuck. This would terrify my kids. Like I'll have to blindfold them if we ever fly into Denver. Who the fuck approved this shit?

Theres a lot of weird shit about the Denver airport. Look up some conspiracies about it, they're pretty interesting imo

Satanists desu.

I live in Colorado. Denver airport is always creepy when I have to go there.

>what all men are thinking
I love how nobody is not a fag

I've heard about the murals but had no idea about the demon horse. It absolutely does seem satanic.

Have you heard about the bunkers?

If your children are scared of fairy tails, then you have failed them as a parent.

Not sure but here's his sack and asshole

>Colorado doesn't have any giant blue horse di-

>red eyes
ITS LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THIS SHIT

>Who the fuck approved this shit?

As if you need to ask.

>double negative

your grasp of the english language is pretty gay

this state in general has lost its goddamn mind.

They took what was a beautiful, 90% white state with a unique cultural identity. (tons of wild west remnants here) and targeted it for complete moral destruction and absolute degeneracy to the point of being occult like.

The damnedest thing is, I'm sure they did it on purpose. they love targeting nice white places and absolutely ruining them. Its some kind of huge arousal for them.

Only a brief mention in the article I just read about the horse. Googling now. Airport seems shady af.

Thats a pretty pale horse.

>stupid mexican faggot dies because he's a dumbass
It's a hideous statue.

>t. no experience with children

Try telling an 18 month old and a 3 year old not to be terrified of a gigantic demon horse. It's visceral and with good reason.

>And then I saw a blue horse. And upon this blue horse laid a dead Mexican artist. And I keked.

It's true.

+1
built by masons
the "new world airport commission" is immortalized on a plaque inside the great hall (security area) but DIA was their only project
pic related is on the way to baggage claim

Yeah I was a bit disturbed by the amount of time he spent on those finer details.

DIA is going to be used as FEMA prison

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Denver_Airport_conspiracy_theories

check out the free mason statue in the airport. there is a reason the underground baggage system never worked

It has an asshole and balls.
So is it a cockless horse or did the cock fall off and kill the creator?

(((who))) could be behind it i wonder?

I guess the correct answer would be to blindfold them and pretend it doesn't exist instead of showing them that it's a sculpture.

anatomically correct, very nice

Who's the "New World Airport Commission"??

Don't forget the mason time capsule for 2094

This is why marijuana should be legalized on a federal level.

Who even approved this shit? I seriously don't understand it. What the fuck does the pale horse have to do with an airport? Literally can't find any info on what it signifies or anything. Just some retarded Jews in the city council peddling anti-Christian horseshit?

the denver airport will convince the most blue pilled something is up. so many cohencidences there you could write a book

what in the fuck

some spic painted the freaky murals, really makes you glimpse.

wa fag here. omg i swear we need to gas all the pothead nigger faggots. not even memeing. they have to go. pot is desired by those with a feeble mind. it's pure degeneracy and i would gladly personally gas them all before any other drug.

(((New World Airport Commission)))

I might check that out along with the murals. I'm flying there on the 23rd of this month.

Neophyte here. What other coincidences?

There's also weird poetry all over the walls about transcending reality, and murals of nazi-like figures oppressing and enslaving a multiracial world.

They're doing the same thing with Georgia, particularly Atlanta, and also big Cities in Texas to make them eventually vote democrat

Denver Broncos
That's about all it takes.

From what I can tell in a cursory search- it isn't even real.

That whole place is weird

youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

great pictures for an airport

>Giant blue surveillance statue bear peering into the denver convention center
>The "big sweep" cull-the-useless-eaters sculpture in front of the denver art museum
>this

denver.cbslocal.com/2011/09/02/giant-sculpture-inside-denver-art-museum-nearly-complete/

Clear cut connections from some big denver art players and known child traffickers (Rex Brown, Steven Myers, ps1 charter school)

The Jews have an underground layer where they keep their golden shekels. The entry way is below the Au tile stone and the vault is below the rainbow on the mural.

The hell does that even mean? How have I not heard of this place before.

I just googled that, rest of internet doesn't seem to know what that means either and who these contributors are. Wow! Secret societies huh...

It almost feels like some rich, government douchebag cunts like Skippy Pedosta put all of that esoteric shit on there and are jerking off to the idea that we aren't in the know and that pisses me off completely.

The weed isn't even the problem.

It's the foster homes, it's the way kids are treated here. There's something wrong with the way kids are treated here and the whole atmosphere in the schools.

We've had the most school shootings for a reason, and it's because something is just not right here and it drives people into a sickness of the mind.

I talked to someone recently who flies out of there regularly that said the murals were now gone.

someone burn this monstrosity down pls

Of course, smoke and mirrors.

It's just a ridge on his belly but you can see it.

The Trigger statue is at the niggerball stadium.

looks like it could just be a meaty pussy.

The airport itself is filled with weirdness. I've been there. Twice. Once for travel and since I live nearby now? Once I went just to park and look at the weird shit in that place.
Yes the horse if fucked.
Hope they didn't put anything in your luggage....

>They just finished railway to front of airport last year

Perfect setup for FEMA prison

>killed its creator Luis Jiménez when a section of it fell on him at his studio
spoopy.jpg
do we have another HR Giger situation?

How do we know it's jews?

my photo above was taken in the first quarter of this year
the rumor goes around all the time that they're gone, but they were there last time i flew home in may as well

shut up dumb little whitey

>t. thinks I would literally blindfold my kids

Stop being such an autist and go raise your own white children. You can't explain to an 18 month old that something like that is a sculpture, you tard. Their brains don't work that way. They aren't capable of that level of abstract reasoning. This is why we don't show toddlers horror movies while explaining that it's "just a movie." It's better to not expose them to degenerate satanic imagery in the first place.

>It almost feels like some rich, government douchebag cunts like Skippy Pedosta put all of that esoteric shit on there and are jerking off to the idea that we aren't in the know and that pisses me off completely.

If it's masons, that seems like a very different group than Podesta would be associated with.

The head. The artist was standing under the thing, it was pretty much done, and the head of the horse came off, fell on him, and crushed him.

It's too close to utopia. The mind wants a survival situation even if it has to create one itself.

iirc peña, secretary of transportation at the time DIA was built and mentioned on the plaque, is actually mentioned in the pedosta emails as a "needy latino"
kek

Is it really only 32 feet? Looks so much taller in photos.

What's with the shield boxes, same shit on that BOA mural with the eclipse dancer.

How the hell did he make this?

theres tons of vids man, really insane unexplainable stuff. theyve removed several of the murals tho i believe after ppl rightfully chimped out about them a few years ago

Denver spent close to ten years building DIA. The building of the new airport was a big deal, and largely thought unnecessary.

So, with much anticipation of DIA opening they announced that, whoops, we screwed up. The wiring & conveyor system sucked. So, what was the solution, and what did they do?

They paved over it & built a brand new airport on top of their .... "mistake".

>Bunch of utter horse shit.

Well that's... Something.

>I'll have to blindfold them
>IT WAS JUST A RUSE I DONT REALLY BLINDFOLD THEM WHY HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY GATHER THAT I WOULD ACTUALLY BLINDFOLD MY KIDS AFTER I SAID I WOULD BLINDFOLD THEM.

You have some woman tier logic.

Go back to Vice newfag.

Shielding your children from scary things will make them weaker when the time comes to actually confront fear. I ain't saying to constantly freak them out on purpose, but they need to get freaked out on the regular.

I found this easy to fap to

huh weird that all of these scumbags have business connections...

and they get their rocks off by putting up disgusting degenerate monuments and circlejerk over their secret societies and esoteric lingo to scare the population of this country

I'm not condoning violence or anything but hypothetically speaking if I were to see all of their heads on pikes I don't think I would really be all that sad about it...

yep, year after year, "they can't get the baggage claim to work! too difficult!"

I believe Phil Schneider t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=obchGvGMtKc

No I'm serious. There's got to be a smoking gun. Most masons aren't jews, and that's a masonic inscription, so it seems kind of dumb to go with the usual suspect.

A horse's penis retracts into it's abdomen when flaccid. This is how the vast majority of mammals work.

t. farm pro

Don't be a woman

It's big. Big enough to drive by it from a distance and make it out. I don't know if that's because it's so fucking weird or so big. I never got close to it.
I went inside the airport and walked around though. Drove by the horse demon.
I don't know how you get out by the horse to really look at it. There's no...parking out there and it's up on the grass sort of and I don't know if you can walk down to it or what.
I never saw the weird plaque at the front of the airport either because I couldn't figure out where it was.
But I saw the paintings and the suitcase gargoyles really good.

The cock is there, it's just not very big.

We're on the verge of something big league here.

This, I used to be scared of everything until I started playing all the horror games I could find.

The whole place was manufactured by Khazar Talmud Zion scum (not jews, a branch of jews tho), and Satanists.

It won't be long until that shithole, and it's little bunker, burn down, and there is nothing left, Sodom, and Gomorrah-style.

Gas mask guy looks cool.

This is Syrim mod level of pinyfaggotry.

>pic related occurred in Denver

What's going on there?

That looks like a Donald Trump from 1960s.

Cubes are bad news, related to Saturn worship. The square is bad. The number 4 is the darkest number, 4x4 (16) is quite bad too.

Four legged chairs are very significant in black magic. I'm not saying you should be superstitious, but be superstitious.

Again, how do we know it's jews?

>Saying masonry isn't Jewish
You haven't researched masonry enough

>guy creates statue of a demon
>he happens to die from it

yeah im sure people die from sculptures all the time, specially incredibly ominous ones that are clearly a reference to the four horsemen