Trump supporters will cause a nuclear attack according to CNN

Damn you monsters. Wish I never came to this site

You will all have blood on your hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=OlFgfjlPOb4
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc
youtube.com/watch?v=hNO436Pd3PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nuclear war implies there will be 2 sides.
there won't.
there will be the USa and a glass factory called NK. I mean it's smaller than Texas..LOL

this planet is boring. lets have some nukes.

>According to CNN
How can a person even be this fucking stupid??

Eh id be okay with a nuclear war, maybe in the aftermath the west will return to its roots.

we jews now

Drumpf is a pussy. There won't be a war.

Fake nukes.

Literally everyone here wants a nuclear attack, but no one wants to take responsibility for it I guess.

>(((Andelman)))

Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia over the false accusations her team came up with to distract from Wikileaks.

North Korea has been an issue long before Trump got into politics. If it hadn't been ignored for so long we could have actually blown them to bits before they had nukes and ICBMs.

Also, if America is worried about nuclear war there is only one population pushing for it and it will be the kikes when Iran gets the nuke.

Digits will meme ww3 into reality

>not blaming North Korea
>not blaming Clinton (male) for giving NK nuclear fissile material in an inept attempt at appeasment
>not blaming Bush for not enforcing his red lines
>not blaming Obama for doing nothing

K I L L J O U R N A L I S T S

C N N IS

I S I S
S
I
S

>Trumps not doing anything why is he so ineffectual
>Trumps going to do something but I dont want him to do anything
t. Democrats

I don't care. i have no love for this world and neither should you.

>we could actually meme this war into existence

I will. Blame it on me.

lmao.. your acting is so bad.. it's pretty obvious that you're just an antifa faggot.
and.. you still watch cnn? silly you
also sage

Yes wait until the DPRK has a viable nuclear deterrent. Good idea.

>You will all have blood on your hands

And?

*Catches failed digits
off the rebound! *swoosh*

Blame it on Sup Forums it gets blamed for everything else

CNN is so pathetic

nice try, m8

some of us are against War; we're not all trolls and monsters. :)

a witty sports reference about your trips

SO
CLOSE

>You will all have blood on your hands
ok, what is your address again?

God I hope so

The amount of blood that will need to be spilled to pull us out of this downward spiral will fill an ocean.

Demhuanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

I thought Hillary was the one fighting for a war.
And not against some fat Korean kid but against Russia, who she also got busted selling our supply resources to

severely ubermenschen post

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=OlFgfjlPOb4

>DRUMF WILL START WW3
>but not Hillary who was mongering for war with Russia alongside her best friend, the warmongering neocon cuckservative traitor McCain, using false allegations that they globalist cartel manufactured because the evil kikes that soulless monsters like Hillary and McCain work for NEED a war to cover up the depth of their crimes against humanity

okie dokie then ((Clinton News Network))

CNN wants to go full canada cuck with this one. Someone threatens you and it's your fault unless you back down like a good little bitch.

Please nuke CNN, MSNBC, ABC, New York Times, Amazon's CEOs, ICANN and the EU.

They mean kek will bring us nukes

Check em

>2017
>not wanting nuclear war

You are weak, afraid and your genetics do not deserve to be passed on.

>THIS JUST IN
>BREAKING NEWS
>CNN REPORTS
>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NOW, EVERY ONE OF THEM, NUCLEAR NAZIS!
And people wonder why their ratings are tanking and everyone thinks they're fake news. Meanwhile they're interviewing literal domestic terrorists on the weekends.

> spend trillions developing and building nuclear arsenal
> it just lies around connecting dust
> someone finally puts it to use
how is it not good for economy?

Wtf is your problem

>Let's try and blame Trump's fans on NK

I have a problem because I'm telling the truth? Get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot you don't belong here at all

>believing CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc

How is war against north korea a bad thing? The fucking place is a ticking time bomb. Wouldn't it be better to get rid of it as soon as possible?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=hNO436Pd3PY

Well the jig is up Trump supporters they know about the thermal nuclear device we all have in the basement. Time to move on to plan B.

Great. So trump agrees with me.

>a website notable for such happenings as Chris-Chan, Jessie Slaughter, and Bane posting will be a harbinger for nuclear war

Quite a story

Texas is huge state. Bigger than Germany.

If you emphasize how small NK is, think that is a third of italy

in a nuclear war nobody wins. Even if the north korea launch just a nuclear warhead on an american town, the united states will lose

Fake news

eh, it depends on the town

Whatever happens let us pray New York gets hit first and hardest.

No. Let us pray that Los Angeles and my whore ex girlfriend get nuked first.

Cities must all burn. Are you this new, Luigi? CRUSH THE URBANITE!!!

no. the city that will be hit will be a large city (probably on the western coast) and think about the ecologic damage. the disaster or chernobyl irradiated a large area that is still uninhabited

You got baited

NYC has more kikes. Also serves you right for dating a Caliwhornian.

ummmm, no?
why you want to destroy all the city? just because your stinky nation is the Russia's bitch?

Large cities are as is ecologic disasters. Removing one is in the long run better for the surrounding environment. Even with groundburst fallout and activation is very shortlived. Also Hiroshima is still around. Stopping shitting your pants because of nukes.

Stop it! I don't want to die!!

>North Korea launches a shitty nuke at US
>US shoots it down
>US turns NK into glass

ok

ok. go to prypyat. if you are so afraid of large cities and you are brave against the raditions go there. stupid alternative

Cities destroy the soul. Why do you think only sane people remaining are rural people? Cities breed degeneracy.Cities breed communism.

>US shoots it down
tell me when a nuclear nuke has been shut down

spaghetti, you have any idea how small a 100kt bomb is?
you have any idea how big america is?

This.

Red hatters are the new 30's Jews

look, for me all the population would be return tribal, but demand the burn of ALL the city is insane

Really. If Kim nukes a large West Coast City he will be doing us a damn favor.

do you know how many dead make a bomb of 100kt?

well, only if it kill only liberals and gays

Isn't it exciting?

Clinton News Network says bad things about Trump wow what a shock.

Stop comparing chernoble to a nuclear weapon blast. Amount of fissile material ejected from Chernoble was orders of magnitude larger than any nuclear weapon contains or can create via neutron activation. And despite that in Chernoble exclusion zone wild life is thriving and people visiting the area have to wear less and less protective gear as time passes. Stop getting your info on nuclear weapons from 80s commie propaganda. Pussy.

>Designated Shitting Bay getting nuked
>a bad thing
m8 the only people living there are niggers, spics and demibroccoli queer commies, how the fuck is this bad?

You don't seem to get it. Most cities will burn it is inevitable at this point. Also in every conflict of natural disaster it is the cities that suffer the most because they can only consume and produce nothing.

>Stop getting your info on nuclear weapons from 80s commie propaganda
i don't get my information there. but if chernobyl is so welcoming, go there
And despite that in Chernoble exclusion zone wild life is thriving and people visiting the area have to wear less and less protective gear as time passes
the area will be inhabited again in 500 years

*or

If Hillary was president we would already be at war.

Hopefully it's LA

Unless they hit Hollywood
this

you don't get it. what Trump should do now is not start a war, he has to avoid it. and in the fukushima disaster even the rural area has been hit

>Nuclear nuke
Also tell me when a nuke has been fired at another country that wasn't japan

dat pic

San Francisco is full of italians
they should invent a weapon who kill only the liberals
let's hope not. i love films

Much sooner if there's enough incentive to do so. But really its eastern european bumfuck nowhere so no one will foot the bill of decontamination. Just cheaper and easier to keep it as a wild life reserve

Leftists projecting as usual.

You seem to believe that Russia and China will do nothing about this? You really thing they will simply let you do that?

>caring about Calitraitors
what are you gonna say next, Merkel is going to save Europe with cultural enrichment?

Ten bucks it detonates on the pad.

>Also tell me when a nuke has been fired at another country that wasn't japan
none, and that enriches my thesis. only in controlled test a nuke has been shut down. what in a real war?

You didnt listen

We explicitly told you that drumpf cant get the nuclear codes

I hope youre happy nazis

those are hardly Italian anymore
also, if they left for California they deserve everything that's going to happen to them

Wow you really have to keep mixing two totally different events with eachother? Nuclear powerplant meltdown is in no way the same as a nuclear explosion.

no dear. i'm not that type. i hate the muslims, rom etc. but i care a little about those "traitors", people who only searched (and found) a better life

it's worse

> Some rice farmer gets his hands on a WMD and throws a temper tantrum half way across the world.
> Threaten most powerful nation on earth.
> Somehow it's the President's fault when fatty bojangles and his horde of ricemen get glassed for being antagonistic and stupid.

Everything points to norks getting outside help big time, maybe entire production chain is now done by foreigners (Ukraineans, Pakis) The missile at least was all ukrainean.