I wanna be american

I wanna be american

I want to abandon my nationality....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5SROMDB7M
youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggot

No you don't. America is just as fucked as the rest of the world and America doesn't have a nationality. It's a nation of Europeans + all the other brown shit in the world.

>lives in 99% homogeneous country
>wants to leave

americans are dipshits

Youre already an american posting as a nip

stop

Not this shit again, fuck off back to 2ch filthy Korean

SAGE

Sad life, i wanted to be nipones o korean, fuck this

don't do it
you don't appreciate what you have

Hi David, I see you are enjoying Japan life. Good.

We can get married and then each get each other's nationality.

Dunno.
Got a pretty good chance of getting a job in burgerland owing to the fact that I'm a high level CS dude and all the good jobs are there.

It's okay guys, he's a chink. If he were a Euro, I would drill some sense into that cuck.

You gooks are pretty good over there in Japan. No reason to leave.

Apply for citizenship you retarded nigger. We love our first gen immigrants

fret not mirimoto, lucky for you, tons of Americans want to Chinese like you. Just make marry to some weeaboo, make some kind of same same agreement and boom, you're American, They're tojo and every person involved won

Japan is a mess though.
>60+ hour work weeks
>no gf
>no guns
>shoebox to live in
>no space
>everybody is growing old

Bit weird but if you want to live in the SouthWest, you can come and live with me and get married if we hit it off.
I'm assuming you like trannies just because...

Why go to america when you got free pass to elf waifus, truck-kun, and summoning circles there desu?

>newfags falling for this 2ch shitposter
Jesus Christ this bosrd can't be saved, it's a newfag central

To what principles do you hold?

And I want to die, get over it.

You can be American. Based Japanese are welcome. Requirements: 100% support free speech and guns, hate communism, and fight the NWO/globalists internally and externally. Then you can apply.

but you are already in america proxyfag

America is a fake country.

Traitor!
The emperor shall have your head for this!
Kneel down now and commit seppuku or die without honor.

You can become one. The US allows dual nationality. Does Japan?

step 1: When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside, you gotta be a man it doesn't help to hide.

step 2: Fight for the rights of every man.
Fight for what's right, fight for your life.

step 3: say your prayers, take your vitamins, be true to yourself, and others, Brother.

gaijin again

Lmao why would anybody want to be an American?

I believe Japan does not allow it

Okinawa is american clay, is that not close enough?

Because it's fun to trigger literally the entire globe.

Unequivocally This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5SROMDB7M

But nobosy is being triggered besides feminists in USA....

*nobody*

Depends on the day, senpai.

Living rent free in your head.

Me too user but only because of firearms.

>nd fight the NWO/globalists internally and externally
it literally says "NEW WORLD ORDER" on your dollar notes. wtf...

>Because its fun being triggered by literally the entire globe

fixed that for you

ehh, somehow i think if you compared the ratio of other countries talking about the US and the US talking about other countries you would not be lead to the conclusion that we were the ones being triggered.

unless you mean triggering our tomahawks, in that case countries do it all the time.

Because back then the NWO were the good guys.

The Federal Reserve Note you see is the result of the Jewish-Zionist-occult take over of US financial system 100 years ago. The founding fathers were Freemasons but the Illuminati essentially diverged into two branches 200+ years ago. The founding fathers were adhering to the illuminated branch for independence and the power-order of masonic gentiles was the only way to establish political connections. NWO-Zionists had been waiting to make moves to take US territory and make it their military arm. They eventually got their way.

That's what I mean about fighting globalists internally. Real Americans still exist. Many of them aren't fully redpilled but they make up for it in basic spirit.

perfect example of what I just said

But user, Japan is America.

i feel ya

Conspiratards.

Read some Kevin MacDonald and name the Jew

shrug~

There will not be many Americans left soon.

even if you vaporized the entire continent and our territories(including guam, pr, and the like) there would still be roughly 10 million americans alive, or about half of north korea's population.

finger safety everywhere.

God bless you random redneck familly

>propositioning over Sup Forums
>being a tranny
>living in the southwest
You really should An Hero already

Why? You're Asian high-blood. Your country has a better chance of surviving at this point than ours does.

Thousands of Americans are born around the world each day... They just haven't come home yet :^)

i wand 2 Sup Forums

how did you get a proxy to north korea
i.. want.. one.. too...
posting all day with a rare flag seems awesome to me..

I am a
American. I live in America. Hirohito, please come to Chile and make delicious sushi, we will love you and you will live in America too.

English teacher detected

Fuck off, we're full.

You can move to the philipines, you guys kinda look the same anyways

>everyone is growing old

Unlike the rest of the world

>I wanna be american
You and the rest of the planet.

Better import -80 IQ non-ageing individuals.

You sound like a damned SJW; "White people don't have a culture! America has no Nationality!"

America is the greatest nation, in fact one of the very few I'd personally go to war to protect.

RIP dinner plate, using that knife as cutlery. a tad overkill, methinks. Everything else is /comfy/ as fuck, though.

Everyone can become American, that's kinda their thing.

Theres always a reason to hate any country. I fucking hate you all.
>You will never be Martian
Why live

>"America is the greatest country in the world"
IT IS TIME TO STOP SPREADING THIS MEME. Stop feeding these burgers, please.

People, understand that Japan, while a beautiful and interesting country, is probably soul-suckingly stagnant to live in.

Zero happens there. Economic mobility has ground to a halt. Entrepreneurship probably doesn't exist.

He can join the debt slavery farm over here and still have more fun than that kind of treadmill towards suicide.

my country is politically divided and charged. we're fighting a looming state of decline that appears unsalvageable given widespread political mentally. you really don't want what we've got over here. that being said, we'd love to have you.

>knoife
OI!

I'll trade with you nip bro. One time offer.

>get H1-B or L-1 visa
>get green card (permanent residence)
>get citizenship

not hard if you're college educated in a good field

>1 post by this ID

Nice job, Proxy-kun.

I love being Quintessentially British

this thread again

We know you're a shitposting US Navy faggot

nice bipod faggot

t. jeff daniels
youtube.com/watch?v=qOhDFCcmgvY

nice suppressor too

t. fat amerilard unable to control his weapon

Ore wa Amerika-jin desu.

Pssst, all Japanese people are Americans, good ones, deep down..and right on the surface. Afterall, we're willing to start a huge war just to protect you!

You have your flag and history, but you are a part of the American empire.

Its weird that if I get caught with that i'm doing actual jail time, why?

*******niggers.

I used to carry a knoife all the time, and a rifle and a shotgun plus air pistols and a WW2 lugar, i even took an air pistol to school and showed my teacher and mates, we lived in rural East Anglia, we all had guns

this was in the 80's late 70's. Now responsible knoife and gun users are treated like niggers becuase Niggers fucking shoot and knife 'people'.

I wish UK was 100% white or lat least the niggers adapted to life as a Bong