youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you sure?

>National Wealth
Japan overtook China

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

Thanks Abe.

GDP

Unemployment rate is under 3%. Everybody can get a job now.
Suicide rate is 2/3 against the 10 years ago.
Birth rate is still low, but it's rising up.

yes, berry berry good

japan nuclear armament WHEN

Next week before the long weekend.

I'm going to study there in two semesters and THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA

>Birth rate is still low, but it's rising up.
I'll make sure of that once I visit.

Japan is still based as it can be imagined.
It's a great honor that Abe has been proving us all on earth that automation is the alternative of immigration and it's far more productive.
However, there's one thing making a lot of unnecessary work, how about the bureaucracy in Japan?

>Japanese gvt asks your ISP ffor your identity
>sees nazi flag
>get expelled
jeez I hope

thanks, abe

Thanks for the comment.
>However, there's one thing making a lot of unnecessary work, how about the bureaucracy in Japan?
Yes, our bureaucracy is inefficiency. We need to improve it.

Abe is a great politician!

Keep on the current policy, Abe.

Post debt as a percentage of GDP.

k
I'm happy for you

Respect

Remove your muslims before it's too late.

what the hell is with all the japan shills. this country is stuck in the 80s and even their big city dwellers are ass backwards in the way they communicate with each other. their technology is outdated and culture is boring and overrated af

>t. a guy whos been around

>tfw Japanese are allowed to have an ethno state

Fuck off Nazi scum

What's Japan's plan with North Korea? Suck up to Trump hoping he'll protect them?

Japan is fucked also bc NK missiles can easily hit Tokyo. They should be pushing for negotiation but idiot Abe just wants to look tough.

Also any idiot who knows history knows that North Korea really really hates Japan and if they're going down they're def going to take some Japs with them.

Be Japan

I'm Japanese and we love Nazis and white nationalism you anarcho scum. Why else do you think Japan is 99% Japanese? We dont let migrant scum in our country.

You're welcome, partner

199% of GDP in 2016.
mof.go.jp/budget/budger_workflow/budget/fy2017/seifuan29/04.pdf

The Japan central bank is 40% creditor of all national debts.
So real debts is about 120% of GDP now = 199% x (1 - 0.4).
It will be 100% around 2020 if economy grew up with current level and the bank bought more 10% of all debts until 2020.

Good thred

安倍 = Abe
We can see the first 安倍 in the 10th century of Japan history.

Can I move to Japan ? I am not a weaboo.
Nor to I want your Women my Lady is a weaboo I will help you with Science.

Hell I don't even watch anime, Do Like Batsu games tho.

G'day cunt. Move to burgerland.

For the safety of the rest of the world, Japan has to be wiped out.

lockeheed martin n shit gunna try to steal my research need a garuntee from President Trump Personally, Clintons want me dead so untill she is locked up it is a no can do.

if you can pass the struggle of learning moon runes maybe you can find a job there related with your field. Pay your taxes, be a good nigger you got it.

>schill gets the first post but is too stupid to refute OP so just makes himself look retarded with his little bolshy flag

lulz

I don't need a Job I am an Employer.

Hillary's trying to assassinate me.

The Emperor has to meet me at the Airport.

Well kill her back faster and first.

just think, odds are out there somewhere there is one based Japanese Person who thinks they should have the right to bear arms

Yea all 12 of them

Checked.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ylyqoxh-cXk

OPEN YOUR BORDER OR ELSE,NIHHON

don't listen to this criminal scum.
CLOSE JAPANS BORDERS TIGHTER EVEN AS I TRY TO GET CITIZEN SHIP MAKE IT HARDER FOR EVEN ME

>Introduced himself as "Abe"
>Said he hoped we would think of him as "Honest Abe" after the visit

Unironically love this guy.

Nah.

OPEN YOUR BORDERS

>stuck in the 80s and even their big city dwellers are ass backwards in the way they communicate with each other. their technology is outdated and culture is boring and overrated af

hahahahaahhaaa! Says the lady-boy in the third world country.

>Sabaton has amazing nationalistic songs
>Assume they're Polish
>Look them up just now
>They're Swedish

WTF? Maybe Sweden is not totally lost.

Aussies are only allowed to tend bar here. Sorry.

Go, Japan, go! Keep being great!

>Flag
>Mexicans of Asia

(Average IQ of Thailand = 92)

No.

Learn to read dumbfuck I am not Looking for work I am looking to assist your Nation's Infrastructure and construct a Technological Doodad that will enhance Japan's Standing in the Arms Race.

I Trust Honest Abe more than the Government of my Homeland.

>Birth rate is still low, but it's rising up.
Just ban anime.

I do not plan to Stay long, Take off would be a few months after Arrival and I shall leave this place.

figures you'd not know sociological effects goddamned barbarian, Just ban this just ban that and increase demand!

I won't even get into economics with such a simpleton.

Then where is Act 3?

Not so fast

>who thinks they should have the right to bear arms
for what do you need the right to bear arms , japans has already a very low violent crime rate

Batsu games are the shit

I'm not the one who needs to learn how to read. Aussies are only allowed to tend bar here. So, unless that "doodad" is a mixed cocktail, you're out. We'd also prefer if you can juggle the bottles and do tricks like Tom Cruise in "Cocktail".

Japs are racist as fuck, so well, even though I honestly believe they're gonna experience a lot of economic and financial problems in the near future, they will never let their country be blacked.

I don't specially like them, but I envy how they protect and promote their own culture.

>JAPANESE NAZI PARTY

youtube.com/watch?v=k_pP_sc09FY

LOL
Stay mad, faggot.

Im not looking for work? I am looking for a Nation to hold onto a bunch of Treasure.

One with a sembelance of Honor that may actually take care of it.

>Japs are racist as fuck

Just because Japanese don't like you, doesn't mean they are racist.

Japan has the same in-group preference that literally every group on Earth has. The difference is, they don't try to hide it.

Can you make a Moscow mule?

As sure as Krokodil kills Russians deader than the USSR.

They love Nazis in Japan. They unironically want to go back to being imperial Japan

>implying Abe isn't going to push for Japan's restoration of their military
>implying we won't see an armed imperial Japan in our lifetime
>implying any other Asian country can compete with the samurai

Listen to yourself.. theyre "racist as fuck" for protecting their own culture. Watching much CNN over there are you?

Hello Japan hope you guys are well.

Thanks for worrying about me, but I actually have a pretty comfy life working here for my company.

But anybody who doesn't think japs are racist, is either an ignorant or a very naive person. You're probably both.
But when I say racist, I say it in a good way. I wish my countrymen hated niggers, arabs (chinks and koreans are okay for me) as much as the yello jap monkeys do.

Keep masturbating. I'll keep sleeping around and spreading my superior european genes.

China is a shit country with shit people (they literally shit in the streets). Japan did it without the help from the Jews too.

Fuck off AntiFa scum.

I am impressed how well your country is holding up, must be nice

Japs are 100% racist. I`ve lived there for two years and 9 out of 10 people gave me a hard time for not looking Japanese, except when I was buying something from them. Even though I speak fluent Japanese and had a good job and income, I was treated like dirt.

My Replicator Can you slope.

Learn to read, potato nigger. It's your native language.

They're racist and they protect their own culture. That's what I like about them. And that's not the same as "they're racist because they protect their culture".

Seriously, talking with low iq neets is so tiresome.

fuck tastes good.

flava citee niggaz

>when i say racist i mean it in a good way

This is your mistake. The word was designed with only negative connotations in mind and there is no reasonable co-opting it. When someone says:

>not all whites are racist, but i wish they were

It doesnt do anyone but (((them))) any favours.

real talk tho : bring back takeshis castle that shit was the shit.

I support Abe. He works well.

and sif I would want to move to Japan my Island is WAY bigger good laugh though thanks.

Abe is a Good Man wanting to do the right thing and Tells the Truth thats why he is such a Great World Leader.

If you cannot properly use a comma, you probably cannot make a replicator. You're out.

Colloquial is different from formal speech, Suggestion, I think you need to reevaluate just who you are speaking to.

youtube.com/watch?v=81CQqZ5KNt8

Just call me White Devil Baby.

Again, formal =/= colloquial
You can call me "white devil baby"
Mommy or Daddy or even Sir HonksAlot
Whatever you like Samurai.

Japan is literally the shining example of what every first world country should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kpI1ez5KkA

this.
/thread

fuckin nips

This guy singlehandedly saved Japan from becoming a communist shithole, he killed a commie who was quickly rising to power on live television. He died in prison but he's celebrated as a hero by tens of thousands annually.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM