Blair Cottrell

What does Sup Forums think of Blair Cottrell?

Incase you dont know who he is, he runs the Australian group "United Patriots Front" which is redpilled up to the ass that the government is charging him of "hate speech" because he did a mock beheading in front of a mosque

(end result him and 2 other people got fined $2000 each)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-tGblAk74
youtube.com/watch?v=y93tXzTI-sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big nips

Australia pays welfare to every wife of an arab, but bans it's own people from polygamy.

I would lick his pecs and nips. That's all I think about him.

hi /fit/

i think he probably juiced. still though next candidate for /fit/
>man and 5 wives get single parent payments
>$120k in payments
i heavily regret using this fucking pic

More like /hm/

dude seems like a bro.

Probably a good bloke.

/ourguy/

triggers the fuck out of leftypol

nah, /fit/ is by far the gayest board

Is there even a difference at this point?

is right. its gayer than /lgbt/

>man and 5 wives get single parent payments
>$120k in payments
I choose not to believe this.

>i heavily regret using this fucking pic
Fucking Blair lmao

I was following his Twitter earlier (probably yesterday in your land). Is he pissed with the fine or happy it wasnt worse? How the fuck is mock executing Muslims illegal?

for you

Absolutely based and not a low IQ meathead as leftists would have you believe. Can't believe I only discovered him recently tbqh

I think he's a retarded roid rager whose stammering when under the spotlight of mainstream media discredits the right more than any lefty ever could.

all except 1 big media group and a few independant media groups choose to invetigate it.

and in the sake of "refugees" coming here, they get 3x as much pension as a australian born welfare recepiant

Welfare is a gigantic mistake anyway.

people tend to stutter a bit in front of cameras
its because of a very lucrative law called "18C" which prohibits "hate speech" against any race or religion for the sake of harassment.

however to help defend it, there is a law called "18D" which helps defendants that are in trouble of 18C.

its all bullshit

He's pretty based, but his followers all give off bad optics.
He did an awesome appearance on community tv where he pretty much took on a huge SJW panel on his own and btfo the lot of them. There was a ((immigration professor))) who was made to look a complete fuckwit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ-tGblAk74

hello niggers

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO AFFECT THE PROFITS OF ISLAM

that was obama you pillock pirate

Doing mock executions of Muslims should be mandatory for all school children.
Guy is a hero.

Video of what all the palava was about:

youtube.com/watch?v=y93tXzTI-sE

hes a big guy

its pavlova you spaghetti eating wog haha
U U
U U

>its pavlova

That's a meringue cake, numpty.

its called PAVLOVA YA FUCKEN WOG!

do me a favor and bash a greek for me, i hate those cunts. they're the non jew version of jews

someone edit Moonman's face on him please

he needs to hide those nips and stop doing his hair like a middle schooler from 2005

>he did a mock beheading in front of a mosque
what a fucking child

Is it just me or are 90% of all meme pages right wing as fuck?

the jews wont allow him to stop immigration, his words are for pussies, if he wants his country back he has to take it back like an alpha male, not a low test beta screaming into a mic like an autist.