Piers Morgan Shreds Racist Transgender Model!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-p7Ghje3Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BAvFAm1eJEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=XRi_OnbF0yI
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
vocaroo.com/i/s10kObS4dr72
icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not transgender, it's shemale

What an ugly shemale.

Didn't they cut their ties with her as soon as they hired her? kek

Oh wait, sorry, I meant HIM

It's not shemale, it's shitpig.

>that completely plasic face

DELICIA

>brazil

Colour me surprised.

piers cant hang in political discussion with libertarians or ancaps so resorts to picking on the mentally unstable like this

Is the media starting to flip it? I mean, they are basically baiting hard against it here. Have they been redpilled?

I'd rather color you white, chink.

>Piers Morgan
>Transgender Model

I don't know who's more degenerate.

How is it's voice so high?

Look at the size of that things hands

Worry about colouring youself white mate, plenty of niggers in Brazil!

Yes, they're slowly flipping because they realize their talking points are no longer popular. Similar to how everyone flipped to support gay marriage not too long ago.

This. Piers Morgan is a retarded mule.

That's what you like, huh?

Plenty of chinks and abos there my nigga. Don't worry tho, the remaining whites will soon get roasted anyway.

I wish he triggered the Tranny hard enough that he got up and beat Piers Morgan to death.

Piers is a sub-human pile of filth.

Norks won't roast Australia.

We're their biggest market for heroin and meth.

When Norks get roasted though, I'm going full Open Borders and Refugees Welcome and getting myself a 10 piece K-Pop QT harem.

>says gay people are stigmatized into being guilty about their sexuality
That's objectively false, there is no significant political, legal, or social force which pressures gay people into being ashamed of their sexuality, while the same does exists for heteros.
Of course this mentally ill literal niggerfaggot believes the patriarchy is a reality so of course it'll swallow every single lefty talking piece whole.

Piers really won back some points from me there. He held to his argument and the guy he was debating only had rhetoric from the "How to be a Tranny" pamphlet to come back with.

I think term "socialized" is pure sociological cancer.

Everyone is "socialized" if he grew up in a society. I could argue that this man bitch was socialized to believe men and women are somehow equal when in reality they aren't. And I can't even know that for sure, because "being socialized" in a certain way doesn't make you think in that certain way 100% of the times.

can someone kill piers moron already

He's slowly getting redpilled HAHAHAHA
Is he gonna turn into /ourguy/?

Morgan's body language analysis: he keeps that right hand supporting his head all the time, showing a need for comfort and support, and he's slightly inclined backwards, showing he'd rather avoid conflict, but does so out of ideals or necessity. He's clearly uncomfortable, but the shemale is meeker than him, and that gives Morgan a small edge. Overall I think he managed to deframe the arguments thrown by the shemale with efficiency, albeit nervously. If he keeps practicing he'll eventually raise to Tucker levels.

It's Piers Morgan, he's a lefty fag, there's a reason he got kicked out of America

hd:
youtu.be/BAvFAm1eJEQ

piers morgan isn't our guy you retard

I agree that he's not, but how could you not agree with his position in this argument?

>how could you not agree with his position in this argument?
what even is his position, i don't have audio

>le convincing woman
>le equally convincing black person

Nice, thanks for full video

>If you aren't actively fighting along side people of colour to destroy racism then you are complicit
Why would anyone, a non-racist white person, choose to fight along side him when he called you a racist mysoginyst privileged anti-gay???
Feminists do this all the time, "All cis people are mysoginysts"
I'm not... but you just insulted me so I am not going to support you...
How do they get support from anyone at all?

*earns respect for Piers Morgan*

That not all whites are racist (but hes fine with that.)

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

>i don't have audio
then what are you even doing commenting on this thread?

he's accusing this man of stereotyping all white people, which is a huge talking point of the left in the first place. basically hes elegantly on primetime TV turning the left's argument against them. I dont agree with him often, but he's ok with me in this point.

TV ratings are down across the board and the news industry (specifically newspapers) are on the verge of collapse. Perhaps they've realised that catering to minorities so much isn't working?

>That not all whites are racist (but hes fine with that.)
that's a mealy mouthed position worthy of centrist moron piers moron
>then what are you even doing commenting on this thread?
it's piers moron, i don't need to know anything about what he's done to hate him
>he's accusing this man of stereotyping all white people
don't you want all whites to be racist

Piers just enjoys playing the devils advocate he has no morals or principals whatsoever

This, I'm sure (((she))) would be packing some huge hogan, not a feminine penis

>it's piers moron, i don't need to know anything about what he's done to hate him
if all you have is preconceived notions, then again, why are you posting in this thread. he's correct in this situation.

>it's piers moron, i don't need to know anything about what he's done to hate him
You are retarded.

Why do I want a cast iron skillet in my hand now?

>he's correct in this situation.
no he fucking isn't, "not all white people are racist" isn't our position

"there's nothing wrong with being racist" or "who even knows what racism means anymore" are the correct positions
t. doesn't know anything about piers moron
piers moron

>t. doesn't know anything about piers moron
No. That would be you when you said:

You are retarded.

>no he fucking isn't, "not all white people are racist" isn't our position
It doesnt have anything to do with "our position" or some grand scheme. It only has to do with the exact conversation that was at hand.

i meant "i don't need to know anything he's done in this situation" you ESL retard

lrn2context
>It only has to do with the exact conversation that was at hand.
autism

How much cancer can one person be?
>all WHITE people are racist
>all straight people are homophobic
>all men are sexist
>if you take offense to that, you're part of the problem
>but we need to talk about solutions, not divide people

he roasted the tranny, at least watch the video

>If everyone would learn to read my stupid mind when I say stupid shit
>Nobody would ever misunderstand me and I'd be a genius!
You are retarded.

(((Piers morgan))) when did this faggot become popular for his opinions, he's nothing more than an controversy merchant

it's pretty obvious what i meant to a native english speaker

how would i know his name if i knew literally nothing about what he's done
foreigners who know nothing about him

He really gave it to him.

>how would i know his name if i knew literally nothing about what he's done
Other than the fact that it is the title of the thread? You have probably heard from others that he is not to be liked, and therefore, in your feeble mind, that's enough proof not to like him.

Same thing

>Other than the fact that it is the title of the thread? You have probably heard from others that he is not to be liked, and therefore, in your feeble mind, that's enough proof not to like him.
ok you're still running with this delusional fantasy of yours

i know who piss organ is because he's from my fucking country

So now you're trying to hop on the bandwagon with another brit to defend your stupidity. GG

did she transition just so she could talk about the patriarchy? I give her props for that.

Never, ever let him forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRi_OnbF0yI

>>Other than the fact that it is the title of the thread? You have probably heard from others that he is not to be liked, and therefore, in your feeble mind, that's enough proof not to like him.
>ok you're still running with this delusional fantasy of yours
>i know who piss organ is because he's from my fucking country
You come across like a nigger. Your pathetic typing style is that of a nigger. Your incapable mind, when presented with facts (such as the title of the thread), lashes out like a nigger.
>Maybe if I call him delusional that will make me right.
You are retarded.

Why the fuck would you try to reason with a man who is clearly extremely mentally ill?

>Pearce Morgan thread?
Pearce Morgan thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY

Ironic.

Wheres the second half?

>as a society we're taught that

You cunts have had nonstop rule of culture for decades now and anti-white rhetoric is so hot it's okay to openly argue for genocide. The only places that openly teach that women should be submissive and gays should be killed are the "beautiful" and "enriching" cultures that these absolute fucktards protect.

Voice training exists also the brits project their voice closer to their teeth than their throats. Look into how to mimic accents and you'll see what I mean, this raises the pitch of the voice as a side-effect. This is why most british dudes have higher voices in general.

They've come up with a voice altering surgery my dudes so considering the amount of work done on its face that seems to be the most logical answer.

Ian Hislop BTFO of Piers so much in BASED Private Eye, that Piers kept sending people to get dirt on Ian.

>Reminder that Piers Morgan was a junior chess champion. He lost repeatedly to Lenox Lewis when they filmed Apprentice.

>Reminder that Jeremy Clarkson literally BeatTheFuckOut of Piers Morgan.

Piers is just trying to steal Shapiro's shtick, but he sucks at it Behold the master at work:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

Let's not get carried away user. He definitely btfo Piers but Hislop is a far left literal man baby.

>This is why most british dudes have higher voices in general.

U fooking wot M8

That may be user, but that far left liberal man baby has published more BASEDness as Private Eye editor than Piers could ever muster in 7 lifetimes.

A decent man who i don't agree with entirely but has his heart in the right place and regularly exposes corruption.
Can't say the same about Piers boy.

It is why American spoken English is a manly language. A full octave lower than anyone else.

Go ahead and say it, "Make my day." "Well, pilgrim, you got some hard bark on you."

As says, Hislop may be a man baby but Private Eye is based AF. Proper investigative journalism, and no party bias whatsoever born from a natural hate of all politicians.

The fuck are you smoking, American accents are stupidly high pitched, especially compared to the average Brit. Hell, even the Japanese have nothing on California.

Guess my nationality

vocaroo.com/i/s10kObS4dr72

Isn't Piers Morgan one of the biggest cucks around?

It

He's more a general whore, picking whatever position he thinks is the most popular at any given moment.

Even a stopped cuck is right twice a day

I will tell you one thing about Navy SEALs and if you ever meet one you will not disagree.

They are drama queens and they are primadonnas.

They spend most of their time devising ways to spend tax payer money on bullshit, trying to get acting gigs, or writing books about shit that never happened. They are like ODA Teams without an IQ requirement. The MARSOC of SOF before MARSOC.

That this guy is such a fucking faggot doesn't surprise me at all.

yes but he's a trump supporter bc of the apprentice

icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/F01-F99/F60-F69/F64-/F64.0
here you go, being trans is officially a mental disorder to docs

To be honest I've thought this in general about people who serve outside of the more typical roles. They constantly flaunt it like anybody even gives a fuck. Where as most of my friends who joined the army just talk shit about the army.

>Piers Morgan Shreds His Own Genitals

My unit doesn't have that problem because if we say, "I was a Ranger" then people a) have no idea what that actually means b) Think some faggot they know who got a Ranger Tab is the same or C) saw Blackhawk Down

Followed inevitably by, "I'm also a vet, Air Force female weapons technician so we're pretty much the same thing"

About the only time I open my mouth is when I'm telling people how fun it was to kill muj.

There's no such thing as trannies, they're just men who chop of their dicks, dress and act in the most feminine way and bombard their bodies with hormones, permanently fuckin themselves up in the hopes of one day maybe waking up as a woman, but that day never comes.

They're people with mental illness, that's fucking it, but this degenerate rotting society tries to shove them down our throats and force us to accept mentally ill people instead of treating them.

>Piers goes off on one because she says ALL white heterosexual males are racist homophobic and sexist
>"Piers you're taking it too personally"
later:
>Piers talks about how far the world has moved on in regards to these topics
>"Piers you are part of the problem because you are denying my lived experience"
Jesus Christ I can't take this shit

>The white woman looking incredulous and nodding every time It speaks
>She attempted but was cut off from saying that White people started slavery.

Man Pierce is so unstable. One day he berates korwin mikke without adressing his points and today hes fucking on point with this racist dude

>implying i can watch a liberal racist transsexual "woman" being owned by anti-racist Anglo gentleman Piers Morgan
The whole thing is just too much no no's.

I would fuck the shit out of that tranny

In case you havent picked up on it this a cult and they are crazy devout

Are you denying that the patriarchy is real?

Unwilling to have an intellectual conversation because her faith is so strong

These people sound like radical christians except that it is the opposition that they venerate.

Wake the fuck up straight white cis males

nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
Kinky.

You can tell Piers was tempted to bring up her being transgender when refuting some of her points.