Tfw I thought the pop culture references in politics meme was only an American thing then I found this on my campus...

>tfw I thought the pop culture references in politics meme was only an American thing then I found this on my campus today
Why do leftists do this ?

they contextualise everything to media because they have no real life reference points due to leading boring corporate tool lives, and are too retarded to think abstractly.

Anyway, go to the event and shill for the Empire, after all, the Emperor was the Good Guy

Because they are bugmen

>huge fucking poster covering most of the noticeboard

That's just rude

I won't fight for Macron or for the leftists. I'll just watch them fight.

Because people are the same everywhere you go. You guys are a bunch of dumb faggots, just like us.

What fac/école was this in?

>frogs
>manners

UPMC (Paris 6)

translate you frog fuck

"SOCIAL
the exploitation counterattacks
WARS
misery, precarity, sickness
The return of the struggle
Join the rebellion on 12th september 2 "
(The day of the big protest against Macron)

Ty. Iuno what they find wrong with macaroon

Rip it off the wall and put it in any of the two bins located conveniently below.

He passed a law to liberalize the job market

Yeah that is fucking corny.

Don't leave fingerprints or some antifa subhuman will harass you and your family.

*12th september 2 PM

Closest thing they have to tradition

>mass media ran by leftists and jews used as propaganda for liberal views
>why do they use it to reinforce their beliefs ?
Gee, I don't know

Leaving the politics aside, just how shameless you need to be to hang that in your (supossedly) beloved university?

Also those bins suck ass.

Freshmen in university in France are 85 % trash since almost everyone can get in (they don't pass the finals so the other years are fine)

Fucking THIS