Can Christianity Be Saved?

How do we make it great again?

Actually preach God's law and read the Bible in it's entirety with no cutouts or devilish misinterpretation.

Is that a catholic or protestant church?

Does it even matter? Organized religion is shit.

The shitskin kid made me chuckle.

Stop being catholics.

Sh

Church of England, bet my life

What's the diff at this point

I am convinced that if Christianity doesn't get its shit together soon, it's going to effectively die out and be replaced by Islam within a few generations.

by following the true way

You don't make christianity great again. We are living in the end times, we just wait for Jesus. Read the description of the last church from Revelations, it's about us. We are few, but strong in faith.

Crusade on Constantinople

Protestant.

is WLC based?

Well i don't see orthodox doing cuck shit like this.

also seriously can this get any more disgusting? a priest is marrying to ugly ass fat faggots while a whore with a little mullato turd child is observing

We don't
We convert to Islam and try not to fuck this religion up too by changing it as we like like you did with cuckstianity

no they are too far gone and havent achieved anything of importance since the end of european colonialism.
christianity used to be a driving force behind our development as a people but now it is just a parasitic institution that is off in a million directions. it has played it's part and it is time for us to let it die.
however if we dont find something to take it's place, consumerism and multiculturalism will become the west's "new religion"

Let me be honest with you man, you are christian like me.. probably different sects but christian none the less so I gotta tell you the truth

As long as there's white ppl nothing is safe.
If you are truly good than you can be like Hellboy or something. A devil who sawed off his demon horns

Orthodoxy

>however if we dont find something to take it's place, consumerism and multiculturalism will become the west's "new religion"

Islam will most likely take its place, and Muslims are more than aware of this.

My question is why does the priest feel the need to wear a rainbow flag as apposed to the normal attire? Why is that necessary?

Same, seems like a photoop