Why do you autists think that religion is the baseline for morals and that you can't have morals without god?

Why do you autists think that religion is the baseline for morals and that you can't have morals without god?
You don't need a book and a preacher to help realise what's wrong and right in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgJKbAt_J5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you?

Tell me, what morality have you learned on your own without written or verbal interaction from others.

uh ya you do

i hope muslims replace all degenerate wiggers like op

Yes you do. Nature abhors a vacuum and atheists are empty. You will be filled with religion of your master's choosing

youtube.com/watch?v=tgJKbAt_J5s

Not everyone is an enlightened rational skeptical atheist my dude

Yes morality is developed in relation to others, most of it is engrained in us through our evolutionary period. But you don't need God. Morality is culture/civilization specific.

>You don't need a book and a preacher to help realise what's wrong and right in this world.

Ah yes and how wonderful has that worked out for the west in the past few decades?

When i said book i meant the bible but its too late for tgat now

My morality derives from a simple motto.
"Don't do to someone what you dislike when done to you."

Surely worked better before when most of us died from the common cold, were sold into slavery or servitude, died at the whims of the climate, were culled by plagues, or killed by unjust rulers that believed themselves to be divine.

>when most of us died from the common cold, were sold into slavery or servitude, died at the whims of the climate, were culled by plagues,

Do you even know what we're talking about? Slavery, climate and plagues are not caused by religion you idiot. On the other hand the destruction of the west that is happening right now through the means of (((diversity))) and the like IS caused by religion (or rather the lack of it)

Neither of these equate to religion. Read Tumblr and talk to a communist and you'll learn who's a degenerate real fucking quick without a magical sky daddy telling you so.

I'm showing you what we achieved by advancing science. Logically it followed that religion would be pushed aside.

And slavery existed when the majority of people believed in god. It's almost like believing in god has nothing to do with morality. Religion is just a mask people use to hide their degenerac.

Degeneracy*

The catholic pope literally wants more refugees

>Implies religious people must be autistic.
>Too autistic/young to know that autism is a very NEW phenomenon, only a few decades at most.
>Religion been around since pre-history.
Listen up young faggot, the entire spectrum of autistic disorders (there are hundreds) are all just the result of jews spiking everything from our air to our food with chems that cause cancer and mental retardation. Religion and autism are completely seperate message boards, let alone threads.

Also, God doesn't believe in atheists. Says so in Romans 1:20

That's from the Bible...

Never read it.
It's common sence, glad they wrote it there, it served me well.

because before relgion, man would kill indiscriminately.

When you invent an "after death" punishment. people tend to behave themselves more.

I'll admit atheists can have morals if they can admit they got some of those morals from a societal framework that had developed over decades instilling them with a religious based moral fibre without them knowing.