youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>July 2016

I'll just leave this here

Oh shit

OP BTFO.

The trend will surely have reversed in the past year!

>australia
>grades
>seniors

Aussie expat here. They are called years 1-13, not grades. Nice try though plastic aussie.

The picture was downloaded in australia, not taken here. can't you see the american flags? And only NSW calls them that.

qld?

More to deport, and god willing they will be deported.

But I suppose our dear OP just wants us to give up.

Yeah nah I would say grade 1-12
But not "seniors" obviously

Look at the filename cunt

nsw

Nonwhites will never be the majority, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Yep I wrote it to annoy people like you.

Denial

Kek, white Americans have been pooed, booned, riced, teepeed, and miscegenation has run its course.
Only 5% of white women in the US say that they would only date within their race.

>meanwhile in Australia
>American flag in the background
Pathetic.

this is a good thing, by "people of color" they mean superior Catholic Latin ubermensch

What happened to all the black kids?

Jesus promotes all of that

>the west will compete with chi-

Better get to procreating, Sup Forums. You do have a Aryan wife and a career that would allow you to support a large Aryan family, don't you?

yeah but theyre mostly going to get shot or die from aids

>ICE arrests up over 40%

Read my first post, illegals are our second main problem compared to legal immigration.

>The trend will surely have reversed in the past year!
there have been recent reports that white babies are the majority again

Do you really want more spics and chinks coming here just to vote democrat and receive gibs.

what are you fucking talking about

It's sad. Look upon your future.

Legal and Illegal immigration both need to be stopped my friend.

>ICE only targets undocumented immigrants

Why do they use the term "of color"? All the colors of the brown rainbow. So diverse

I'm not surprised that the ethnic birthrates surpass the whites since they're all having gender swaps and fapping to traps.

Wtf happened America? You were great once.

Jews obviously

News flash.

white babies, now the majority again. next year it will be greater again.

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

newest statistics, don't beleive the OP, he's a marxist jew cunt.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

they were all killed by racist white police officers

#BlackLivesMatter

>majority
>3/4 are white

gg white goys. little point closing the gate after the horse has bolted

"ESTIMATES"

Remember, they want to destroy white morale, so don't believe it, lads. Keep having kids, though as if it were true, though.

By "babies of color" the Jews of course mean Hispanic illegals from Mexico. Just so we're all on the same page, Trump has deported a half-million already and is set to deport 800,000+ more in a half year. This doesn't even account for the numbers of illegals now fleeing back to their homelands and to Canada.

That's 1.3 million, minimum, brown people getting ejected the fuck out in one year.

>Trump has deported a half-million already
HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF NO HE HASNT