youtube.com/watch?v=uGDINnaLesA&list=PLUGhNhENTrxQ_mwv4g5YyDYkiz2ukHHxG
youtu.be/lvrP8h1iZYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone redpill me on the 23rd?

Here you go friend

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI

Tl;dw
Can you give me the gist of it?

The Rapture is fae, created by some priest to make believers think they will avoid the final test.
Sorry OP we all face the end times and final temptation of the Devil.

fake*

Watch it, it's interesting.

>It's rapture time baby
>t.icantread

>Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

>Immediately after the tribulation

>after the tribulation

>after the tribulation

>Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

>Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

>for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed

>for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed

Learn to read, moran.

I'm not a Christcuck.

Robert Breaker is a dispensationalist retard. Learn to fucking read. He is a C.I.Scoffield indoctrinated fuckwit spreading the kike lies of imminent rapture, when 2 Thessalonians is clearly written as a warning that deceivers will try and tell you the rapture is at hand, when Jesus clearly stated what thimgs must take place first before the rapture happens. Dispensationalism is a kike ruse implanted into weak minds in order to make Zionist retards yoke their cart up with the Synagogue of Satan/children of Belial.

The 23rd is the Feast of Trumpets

>
The Feast of Trumpets, along with the other six festivals of the LORD, foreshadowed certain aspects of the ministry of Jesus Christ. The prophets linked the blowing of trumpets to the future Day of Judgment: “Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand” (Joel 2:1; see also Zephaniah 1:14, 16).

On this day a stellar alignment will occur that has never happened and will never happen again. The Sun, the Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Venus will all be aligned with the constellation Virgo. The constellation Leo will be directly above the head of Virgo, fulfilling the prophecy of a virgin with a crown of 12 stars. Jupier is positioned inside the virgins belly, the virgin gives birth to the King, Jupiter, on the 23rd when everything is aligned.

inb4

>bodhi mantra
>i have researched this for over ONE WHOLE YEAR NOW its so SO COMPLEX YOU CANT GRASP IT BUT i am writing a book to wake u sheeple up
>”link to book”
>its all there, read it omfg retards im giving u for free all this info
>im risking my life
>”insert instant profanities after being called on his bullshit holier-than-thou behaviour”

i personally believe something will happen around that time, more likely a new 9/11 but that guy s a complete faggot

fuck god and his pussy bitch minions

Ayn Rand on suicide watch

Today I took a shit that ws never taken before and will never be taken again. Is that portentous?

>but that guy s a complete faggot
There is a reason Robert Breaker disables comments on all his videos. Anyone who can actually read knows he's a dumbass.

It's time to get right with God user. The end is near.

was talking about that Bodhi mantra poster who makes these threads on pol, usually

That Robert breaker is alright, i mean he's a bible nut, but even so, he isnt doom-and-glooming, although the whole rapture deal is pretty fucking stupid imho

You should watch it. It all makes perfect sense. There are far too many coincidences here to brush off. The 23rd will mark the beginning of the end

There is no beginning and no end.

You'll find out when you die.

Maybe it's different for normies though.

The raptured not real my man, sorry to disappoint.
Jesus is still the answer by, know you're going to have to live through some stuff.

Why are people so terrified of judgement?

If you have regrets, atone and learn from them.

People turn it into this whole big thing.

>rapture
>literally looking at stars for signs of the end
>caveman-tier

Can all you christfags and jews and muzzies kindly crawl into the same hole and die?

Hitler arrives in his sky chariot with back up from Nazis stationed on the moon and in Antarctica.

It's gonna be rad.

i did watch both of his videos on the subject
i just dont believe in this whole bible bullshit, and Revelations was added later anyway, im not dismissing the astronomical accuracy. I do believe somethings gonna happen just not in a biblical-god-will-take-care-of-all way

but to believe that only true believers in Christ will be teleported to Heaven while the other ignorant people and people who never heard of christianity will be left to fend for themselves on Earth is just pure fucking jewish arrogance

again, this is OLDER than the Bible and i simply refuse to buy into this fear mongering prepper bullshit, cause that is what it is.
I mean, the Sphinx points to this date, literally.

whatever happens, happens. Ive lived a decent, almost 100% honorable life so far, if I think about it.

>I mean, the Sphinx points to this date, literally.
It does? Source?

The Feast of Trumpets should start at sunset (Jerusalem) on the 20th and last until sunset on the 22nd.
Only if the new moon can't be sighted will it be pushed back a day (cloud cover, yellowstone eruption, nuclear fallout).

Close enough

I'm a born again Christian if I have to stay on earth while hell engulfs it I will gladly fight to my last breath for redemption.

The 23rd is Sabbath.. It would start the next day if anything does happen

>heart of the sphinx (the bump under his head) points to Regulus exactly on the 21st of August during the Eclipse last month
>Sphinx

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZt5oqzFmU

there s 5 parts in total, this one i think is the one about the sphinx

this guy is legit, educated, uses science, no bullshit religious speculations

Read.

>TFW not gonna die a virgin anymore
Glad I got that out of the way

exactly
the tribulation comes first
anything else is false doctrine

Hell doesnt engulf it
just the Eschaton.
Which, however terrible, is not as bad as gehenna.

Pray though fervently the ye may be among the 144,000

This. There is never a mention of a rapture in scripture. Only indoctrinated fools believe in this. Read the book and learn for yourself. Christians will only be protected from the worst of the tribulations.

well many simply synonymize the rapture with the 2nd coming

so i tend to default to that intended meaning when i hear it

and NOTHING of the "left behind" nonsense concept of it

literally the weakest shit ever

Whether you think there will be a rapture or not is irrelevant. The 23rd of September will mark the beginning of the great tribulation, and the return of Jesus Christ.

yeah
but no
or do you have any proofs?

invented by plymouth brethren, who are a bunch of lunatics at best.

their own bible says no man knows when the end times are, yet here we go predicting them again.

llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0319.aspx
Oh natural disasters.
>>Firstly, we would say to you that you will find that there is a natural spike in the natural disasters of your planet that began perhaps a half century ago or more, and that this spike is continuing into the present day because of the need for your planet to process the heat of aggression, anger and violence that has been pounded down into the Earth in various of its bodies within third density throughout the greater part of your third-density experience. Perhaps you have a good understanding of this because of the way anger and violent emotions cause you to process and go through a great deal of heavy emotional feelings. If you attempt to stifle them or talk yourself out of them, you soon find that it is useless. These feelings need to be processed.

>In a way, we give you not what you would consider good news, but what you might consider devastating news: that there is no quick end to the extreme weather emergencies that you may expect. The good news, my friends, is, however, that by this means, the Earth is enabling the vast majority of all human beings to dwell in peace and in safety, rather than there being one global catastrophe that would cause the planetary population of humans to be destroyed.

>The reason for this gradual lessening of the pressures within your planet rather than one great polar shift that would eliminate the second- and third-density populations of Planet Earth, or at least the great bulk of them, is the work of organizations and groups such as this one and many, many others. Your people have banded together in spiritually oriented groups whose goals are to serve the Creator by serving each other. The tribe of humankind is more and more awakening to the possibilities of the evolution of the spirit. And this increasing desire to serve has brought people together into groups that respond to the less fortunate developments upon your planet with the balm of their light and their prayers and their loving thoughts. We indeed thank those who are engaged in such groups and who are proactively sending light and love to all those places and all those entities who need the balm of that light and that love.

All is one
Lawofone.info

Very nice.
Care to substantiate?

Giving this Australian a (You) because he deserves it for speaking truth

Thanks PortugalBro

>lion scatting on the virgin
What did he mean by this?

Yes. Watch

Egad, goy!

REDPILLS, GET YER REDPILLS HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=jTmZHDb_sP8&t=2352s

yes indeed none can know the day nor hour
but we may know the year

this shit is so stupid

We know it will be after Tribulation. Anything that says otherwise is a perversion and abomination.

oh for Heaven's sake
he places Armageddon before the Millennium

yes i know
didnt i already say that?
or was it another thread

I should warn you all that in the coming days people might suddenly "drop dead" in huge swathes at certain locations. Don't be alarmed(much) because it's just their souls being sucked out to feed the new deity that's gonna be (re)born. So it's not really a death or "spiritual destruction" in a sense.
I just hope in the end it was all worth it but something tells me things are not what they'll seem.

Likely another thread. Quite a few of them floating about these days.

lets get our events ordered correctly:
*we are "here"

*small tribulation, long
*great tribulation, short
*Christ's 2nd coming, 1st death, righteous taken up, wicked left as corpses on the baren, devastated earth, beginning of millenium
*the millenium, dragon and all his angels wander the earth, the "bottomless pit" for 1000 years, books are opened, saints judge all and even angels, every tear wiped away
*third coming and 2nd resurrection
*dragon is loosed to deceived for a short while, prepare for armageddon (i think this is ~20 years)
*armageddon, the adversary and fallen angel and wicked humans, from before and after the flood, all rally and form up to, encircle & besiege and take New Jerusalem
*Christ calls down fire from Heaven, "gehenna"
*all evil is destroyed forever
*new heaven and new earth
*eternity

REMINDER CATHOLICS WORSHIP THE DEVIL AND WILL NOT BE RAPTURED ON THE 23RD

*Saints AND righteous angels judge all and even FALLEN angels

that is not he mindset/attitude Christ would have you have

Here we go again. Every. Fucking. Year. And nothing ever happens! Looking forward to nothing happening again this year.

Pls end this shitty world

and of course i omit many, many details
like the seven seals and seven bowls/vials, etc
and the 4 horsemen and so forth
and the earth being 1/3 water, 1/3 fire, and 1/3 blood, symbolizing the fruits of the anti trinity (the dragon, "anti-god", the anti-christ, and the false prophet -> the "anti-holy-spirit")

>it has never happened, therefore it will never happened

the fallacy therein is plain as the midday sun

>"Y2K will be the end of the world!"
>Nothing happens

>"2012 will be the end of the world!"
>Nothing happens

>"The 2017 eclipse will be the end of the world!"
>Nothing happens

And now you faggots are doing it again. Any bets on what will happen this time? Anyone?

Digits say fuck you

exactly
false prophets
for the Lord comes "as a thief in the night"

there will not be great pomp and circumstance before or about and surrounding his arrival

>for the Lord comes "as a thief in the night"
This is true mainly because of the nay sayers like yourself just before the end

it is true because He wrote it

and i am not among the naysayers

i only say "nay" to those who "nay" at the Lord and Word

Whomever is saying it's the end is of course incorrect.

September 23rd is a reminder and a sign to the abomination of the current state of Israel that the Christ had already come and gone. Its purpose is to warn those that believe in His gift of the things to come.

There will be more signs.

HAHAHAHAHAH

These theories keep getting more ridiculous

33kg plutonium rod dipped into Saturn will burst the gaseous giant into a huge "Second Sun"?

Holy shit that is hilarious

I like this video better though:
youtube.com/watch?v=uGDINnaLesA&list=PLUGhNhENTrxQ_mwv4g5YyDYkiz2ukHHxG

Accordng to this video, on September 23 they will drop intra-stellar bomb developed at CERN to the Hoover Dam to open the black cube of Nibiru that will allow demons enter our realm

*current state of the world, of all people

ftfy

>Rev 3:9: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This alone proved to me that its fucking happening

well
i pity those people who make such videos, and even moreso those who believe them

I ment that it will come true because just before the end people will not see it coming mainly because people like you.

I would trust God more than people

if your christian friends all tell you a 'rapture' is coming (2 thessalonians refutes any 'rapture') and God says no one knows when it will happen, who do you trust?

there's only one answer that makes sense

until the very top ultra-elite ultra-rich of the earth have cast themselves down in begging for mercy before the feet of the Christ's chosen, to be spared the wrath of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, do not yet say to yourself that end is indeed very imminent & nigh. It may be near, but not that near.

>because people like you.

i already covered this

>religion
youtu.be/lvrP8h1iZYc

Don´t get me wrong. I´m all in for the Happening.
WWIII, North Korea getting nuked, etc. These are all plausible scenarios of "world in flames" and new age dawning, the armaggedon/judgement is upon us

But when people start to talk: Demons from another dimension? Saturn turning into a huge Sun? Go get your meds. I just mostly laugh at people who think big sky -ghosts will appear. Not even the prophets of old testament or the indians believed spirits are something you can see with your physical eyes.

People should be prepared for anything. Besides you're practically sinning and condemning people to hell because they will never seek out to repent before it's too late.
It's preparation that's important

>believed spirits are something you can see with your physical eyes.

not until the very end, that is, or upon death, or those very very few specific times they wish to be seen

23rd will def be a happening
The real question is what happening it will be
Nibiru, Demons, WW3, Second sun...

a follower of Christ is continually renewing his repentance, every day

what choice do people have about 'going to hell'

God himself chooses who he calls, the bible is very specific about this

if people enter "hell," that is for their benefit, God doesn't do anything haphazardly or viciously

it may be a happening, but it will not be one perceptible by the senses

it will be of unseen things, in Heavenly places

though we may receive very subtle hints

>what choice do people have about 'going to hell'

you repent and follow Christ, and you are spared gehenna

otherwise you are not, if you embrace and accept your sin and live it continually without fear of God

Get your hand of it.

But don't you think some of them deserve the chance to see his light? How are they gonna do that by not being on edge? It's basically the last resort when it comes to non-believers. Everyone deserves a chance even those seeming already lost.

>If I just keep saying it will happen every year, maybe one year it will actually happen!
What an idiot

I'm sorry if I don't place much value on the actions of men, myself included

repentance, thanksgiving, all commendable and commanded by God

but like all christians you've got this massive 'I've got to do the right thing' stick up your ass, that really exaggerates yourself and trivializes God. How presumptuous to think that God needs us for something

Who here thanks Jesus Christ for dying for our sins every time they check out a girls ass? I'm do ashamed of my lust sometimes. Just look at this magnificent booty.

what anyone does or does not deserve is subjective among humans, and only "objective" according to Christ.

>How are they gonna do that by not being on edge?

a Saint has nothing to fear, for is saved and by faith, which is evidenced by works, and no matter when the Lord arrives he/she is sure of salvation

only the wicked need fear, but do not

the only who fear are those who are likely would be Saints but are starving for the Word, to be taught that they need not fear at all, and rather just need to let God be their fear, as he commands

That looks dangerously underage.

Not really. And what's underage? There's no age of consent in the Bible. Just when she hits puberty is marriage ok

Spica, that shits raciss!

brb calling the police

The problem here is that these aren't saints but lost souls searching for a way out before Heaven's gates close.
Everyone deserves a chance at accepting Christ even before the end itself. What they do with it is up to them. Free will in other words.

im not one of those

dont just lump me in with them because i happen to be in a thread with some

>but like all christians you've got this massive 'I've got to do the right thing' stick up your ass,

you misunderstand
im not a Christian
i only aspire to be
i know i cannot be absolute sure of salvation until i experience it

> How presumptuous to think that God needs us for something

i never even implied any such thing

Rather i stated that Christ commands it, by commandment from the Father.

This only what he would prefer his children do.

You infer and assume far too much.
You have had far too much exposure to "casual" and "prosperity" Christians

why do you not repent?
why you continue to engage in and expose yourself to lust?