HE IS A LIZARD

>He shouts for government to be able to take all health and body data from EVERYONE so that (((they))) can """cure every sickness""
>Amerisheeple liberals clap and support him
We wont have control over even our bodies anymore if this goes on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiudBq7z8wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people think Trump, a guy who sells his name for billboards, might have business related conflicts of interest
>proceed to vote in a guy who unapologetically steals and peddles your personal information for a living

This sounds lacking.
What EXACTLY did he say.

I don't want to be a healthy slave. I want the master to feel my spite.

this kike won't win

I dont know what to expect

IT needs health data so it can create longer lasting host

If he actually becomes president I am 100% convinced he's AntiChrist

Leafs are scaring me today. Stop.

honestly what is his endgame

its clear he is trying to genetically engineer something, but what? maybe he's trying to decimate the white race with a genetic catastrophe? i feel im onto something here but i need time to think

He will win! There's nothing you drumpfkins can do to stop him.

He wants to engineer longer lasting human host. Since his reptillian form died thousands of years ago he has been taking new host for all those years too. Reptillians are like vampires but they know human hosts die and once that happens they need a new host.

we are the generation that reaches immortality
just remember that

he is just a jew, and is a sneaky jew at that. he even stole facebook, people like that should be executed for being the lying filth they are using a media platform to spread jewish propaganda and lies.

Not so fast cuck

Not gonna happen. Mark "You can't cuck the Zuck" Zuckerberg will win. Polls already show him tied with Drumpf.

>tfw shareblue already has some zucc the cucc memes already prepared for Sup Forums
really makes you think

why hasnt somone shot him and his whore wife yet

I think the best thing would be if one of (((them))) became president. Since (((they))) already control policy and will implement this with kykerburg or without, with their control media & entertainment; government (through organization and big money) -- why not get it out in the open so at least Normies can't make up excuses any more of joos dominance.

boycott facebook. Make its stock price head toward zero.

You can help too.

It's not human, if burgersharts vote it into office it will literally be an alien invasion.

no jew would allow the rock to run, hes gonna get mossaded before that happens so Zuck can run since all Jews hate america and only owe allegiance to Israel which is why their country must be destroyed.

Antichrist is the catholic church. It's in the Bible

>says the bongistanian with a shapeshifting lizard queen/family

Theres about 5 threads on the catalog about zuck being a reptile right now.

What gives?

That's why I can tell

J U D E N

>Facebook is going to cure your cancer

seems legit

The Rockefeller depopulation plan is most effectively implemented with ethnically targeted bioweapons.
Didn't you puny humans know that?

Imagine how many terrorists that policy would create

>Antichrist will be a Jew. It's in the Bible.
ftfy

Oyvey he didn't say enslave, he said forced servitude. It's COMPLETELY different, trust me goy.

Antichrist.

Do you really think he'd get elected?
dude is tearing up in friendly interviews, how do you think he handles an actual heated debate?
fucking jeb! is a bigger alpha than him

Its a fucking jew everytime
newsflash the whole world hates
you because of history. you are
hated throughout the whole world.
niggers are liked more than you

You are scum

I don't get it. What do you guys get out of sitting on this board all day posting memes. It can't be for the reaction because you don't even get to see it.

You get, at most, a few replies of people telling you that you're wrong but that's it. What the fuck is the point? Can you really not find anything better to do than sit around making memes for some board on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=jiudBq7z8wk

5 people must have looked at his face.

> HE IS A LIZARD

no hes a relatable human being just like you and me see

>last word of first sentence
>(Illuminative)
What did They mean by this?

You are wrong

Not to mention that he's unironically talking about hearding people like cattle ....

President Trump
Just
BTFO all Accountants
And
Gave all American Citizens a Pay Rise.

the establishment already knows whats causing a decline in human health since they're the ones that did this to us and they know exactly what they did

GIVE ME THE GENOMES, DONALD.

No way he could be president. He asked the Chinese Prez to name his baby - you think that will sit well with moderates/conservatives?

>>He shouts for government to be able to take all health and body data from EVERYONE

so he openly promotes slavery?

typical jew

>He will win!
what the fuck are democrats even thinking trying to even run this guy at all?

he is a jew, he cannot win in the general
same as if he were Mormon or Italian

those groups can not win in the general

wtf Ifeel dizzy after seeing this pic

yeah this
I just filter them out in my mind by reflex, after years of shills trying to hopelessly "subvert" Sup Forums everyone here has grown quite desensitized to it. Nobody's opinions are changed, rather people are leaning more right just to spit on the faces of these shameless subverters.

You can't pull it off in the first place, because factual evidence is against shills in the first place.

the funniest part of the baby naming thing is Xi told him to fuck off and wouldn't do it. Zuck is a cuck.