How concerned should I be?

So I'm US expat living and working in Tokyo. How concerned should I be about my location? My understanding is that in case of war North Korea would conventionally blast the shit out of South Korea before being BTFO but is Tokyo a serious target? FYI I'm moving to the suburbs this Christmas, timing unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2pR72utbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dw. There's no reason for North Korea to nuke Japan. Nothing's going to happen, actually. It is most unlikely for North Korea to unironically shoot things.

well tell me specifically where you live and I'll tell you how safe it is

YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE
GET OUT NOW

If they attack, it will be Yokota air base.

They'd conventionally blast the shit out of the western suburbs of Seoul, that's about it.

what's the general feeling like over there? anyone on edge? i've been larping hard in this for like 3 days it's all i've done.

Pussy. Go home, you're not representing us in a good light.

I for one welcome the cleansing nuclear fire so that should I not die I can shitpost pics from ground zero and bask in a glorious shower of (you)s.

>North Koreans
>aiming
if they attack it will be wherever their giant multistage bottle rocket decides to fly toward

you should start a nukewatch livestream so if it does go off we'll have a brief moment we can replay over and over.

basically same here, I have been edging for three days and it's all I've done

prepare for the millions of starving south korean refugees

kek i think something got lost in translation here

youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

You don't have to worry we have Gundams there to protect your fatburgerass.

i can put up a kpop group at my place. refugees are our strength.

Kek

This desu

I live near Yokota. So I'm enough upset now. If said 120 kilo ton bomb were dropped, I'm fucked.
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

>I have been edging for three days
kek

If they ever call for evacuations of Seoul I will no shit be setting up a livestream and staying behind. I live next to USAG Yongsan, the headquarters base for the entire US, UN, and Korean military as well as the Korean version of the pentagon. You can bet something will happen.

I'm more of a youtube.com/watch?v=WBOD8qeCBuc kind of guy

Love this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-2pR72utbw

Do at least something Korean bro. I've been to Seoul several times. It's a beautiful city.

>mfw the USA, South Korea, and Japan team up and Blitzkreig the fuck out of North Korea

Not concerned at all. There are never any real happenings involving NK. It's all just dick waving sabre rattling and always will be.

You're fucking retarded if you think anything is going to happen and I hope the increase in cortisol as a result of being a retard gives you that ovarian cancer you so been wanting your whole life.

Fucking idiot

N. Korea is like a grotesque caricature of Imperial Japan. It's so disturbing.

Lmao

i think youre forgetting something.

sounds comfy. stay safe user.

breaking news: "this time it's actually happening" says local Sup Forums user for the 4000th time. thus begins day 4 of the eternal nork larp... what lies ahead is anyone's guess

edge god

Kim is gonna wipe out the weebs for us, best kim

Don't worry.
The amerifags will help you.
Why wouldn't they?
Japan has never done anything to them....
Whistles

Shut up you pussy.

>I have been edging for three days

fuck man!! 3 days and counting?! My record is 8 hours and i thought i was a freak