The (((tech))) crash has begun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there isn't any tech in there, it's a wee nigger

They were making a loss on the machines then expecting to profit off of overpriced fruit bags, like with printers and games consoles

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

Retarded business model

more like jewcer amiright?

Even NPR was making fun for them.

When NPR turns on you (aside from, "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me"), you know you dun goofed.

this is just retarded shit

Fucking thing makes absolutely no sense. You can just buy the bags and squeez em yourself for nothing, meanwhile all the gearing inside it is way too expensive for something way to simple

maybe you could take them apart and resell those fine quality parts or build a robot

I would pull out of the stock market right about now.

hopefully its machines like this that trigger people to leave behind materialism that has plagued the west, and increase the production of actually usefull machines.

Nobody listen to Nigger Pussy Radio

Im so glad you said that

This is exactly what happens when you start giving away millions in VC money to dumbass kids straight out of university.

>He doesn't know the comfiness that is cartalk

Oh there is. It's ridiculously overengineered even.

>being this plebbit

You need to go back

The best part about the Juicero was that the wifi capability and internet connection required etc was all literally just so it could check against a clock on the juicero server to see if the bag of juice in the juicer was expired. That's it. That was the only reason.

The "press" itself is really well made, though, which is fucking hilarious. The amount of machining that went into making a bag press is simply astounding. I have to confess that I bought one. It's going to be worth some money in a few years, and it looks cool in my office curio cabinet with it's case opened and all the machine goodness just sitting there for no reason.

>bought a juicero
>It's going to be worth some money in a few years

top fucking retard

>A machine 10x more complicated and expensive than opening a juice jug going bankrupt.
>tech crash
sage