Montana on fire

So despite the fact that half the state of Montana was literally on fire this Monday, I didn't see shit for media coverage. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_CL-415
waterbomberairforce.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Montana isn't part of the (((economy)))

No one wants to watch a bunch of white people competently deal with disaster.

no one cares about your flyover state

I actually live in a much less interesting flyover state. Only knew about the fires because I woke up yesterday morning to smoke/smog everywhere and looked into it.

Makes sense.

Oregon here, send help

>wyoming today

Shit sucks.

As a country whose primary export is softwood lumber, the fire season this year is a HUGE problem in Canada. I was talking to my grandfather about it the other day, and I mentioned how people think that the increase in forest fires is caused by climate change. And he was like what?? that's bullshit. They just need to put out the fires. Apparently, we used to put heavy funding into a water-bombing program, but the government doesn't want to support it anymore. We pretty much only have a couple water bombers left and they're from world war II.

The solution to this problem is to buy Canadian water bombers and tatically fight fires as they start using satellite imaging. We have the technology to fix this problem, and the investment in buying the planes would create jobs and support our local economy, but nobody gives a fuck. Justin trudeau wants to talk about (((climate change))) and "reparations" for natives, but forest fires contribute more to the greenhouse gas concentration than any industry in North America and destroy the native people's homes. The government is a failure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_CL-415
waterbomberairforce.com/

because rule number 1 of montana is don't talk about montana

Do people even live in Montana?

The commie-colored square with Nixon's silhouette is on fire? Big surprise.

Bottom left looks like the shape of a chad

Nixon was not a Chad. He was a poorfag weasel.

Media will start discussing it once Melania shows up in high heels.

No, wait, the media will be discussing high heels

Fuck you UN nigger, Nixon is a good man!

Get with the times, grampa, media coverage is for instigating racial hartred and divisiveness.

Fuck white people, and fuck montana.

No one cares about a state whose entire population consists of maybe 200 rural and suburban retards. The real question is this: Why do you clodhoppers get the same number of Senators as California?

End times

Just start a rumor that a straight white male cop started the fire. It will be in the news for years

He's a rotted corpse now and he was not a good man, snowflake. He is to blame for China's rise.

this. don't come to montana. ever.

Is Richard Spencer safe?

>complaining the best state isn't in the news
Keep it that way. Moving there in a few years and I want to keep it white and beautiful.

He was a cuck that tried to be good, but in the end he sperged and lost.

Exactly. Fuck off. We're completely full.

I live in Montana and didn't even know there was a fire.

Montana is one of the fastest growing states in the Union. When Trump deports the 20 million illegals/anchor babies/undesirables and passes RAISE the growth rates in your "super cool coastal state" will crash while Montana will just keep growing, as will Nebraska and North Dakota and all the others. The Plains and the South will dominate this century, your time is over.

West Montana is one of the few decent places to get a house, you can live in a 3bedroom house on only $1,000 a month, and the towns aren't in the middle of bumfuck nowhere like on the east side.

Were really struggling out here

What's the weather like, lads?

Apart from how cold it gets in the winter sometimes, it's actually really nice. I used to live in Miami and the Texas coast, and the complete lack of any threat of natural disaster is great. I think a tornado ripped the roof off a building once in 2011 but that was it. And there are extremely competent firemen/EMTs/emergency workers that handle the fires.

Washington here raining ash hopefully spics leave

Nice and chilly but smell of smoke is overwhelming

Seems comfy. The lass lives in fucking Nevada, once we've got the wedding & remaining paperwork over with I'm going to be seeing to the desert situation. Real shame all the places with a good year-round climate over there are choked with fags and kikes.

Another angle of it

Can confirm, it currently looks like Silent Hill outside my house

CentralOregonfag here.. Haven't seen the sun in months.

So, burgers, tell me again how global warming is a scam or that it will "affect only shitskins anyway".

Our country sucks bro

That's not global warming, it's just shitty land management.