Slogan for Free Speech

Hey guys, so my music career has recently taken off with a few tv appearances scheduled in the near future.

I don't care about much, but I do care a lot about free speech, and recently supporting the arrest or assault of people with unpopular opinions has been justified by the majority.

What's something I can write on my guitar that might make someone possibly remember that free speech actually fucking matters a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Xt3JgENObJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Cuck!"

You won't get far in your career asking other people for hooks

Don't fuck your music with ideologic shit
Talk about something else for fuck sake

Play something on vocaroo and I'll see if I can contribute to your thread.

I don't want to make my music political, I just don't want certain combinations of words resulting in someone being arrested.

An original or a request?

Well I assume you don't want to be identified... so either an original piece that won't identify you or a cover.
(I just like vocaroo threads alright)

''sans taste''

Okay sure.

Recorded a quick demo for you guys, hope you enjoy or at least not hate.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Xt3JgENObJ

Nice.
Well with that genre of music I'd say you'll probably best to stick to abstract themes and references to free speech/though control etc..
I don't think you can just be like "we should have free speech" in a song like that, if you know what I mean.

Good shit user, good shit.

"Mohammed wuz a pedo"

Thanks guys, I'd rather keep the message out of my songs, I just figure that if a lot of people are going to be seeing mein guitar, I may as well take this as an opportunity to do my part,right?

>how jews control the world and are the root of all evil on this earth

Oh shit sorry I only just read the part where you said you just want to write something on your guitar... I'll think.

"All speech matters"
That's the best I could do, good luck with your music OP.

That's pretty damn good user, concise.

just make your lyrics have multiple meanings, you need plausible deniability

good luck not getting blackballed by liberal networks after your first performance

Already talked about this with other bands, a lot are getting sick of biting their tongue.

This Machine Kills Censorship

Shit that's good.