Why are japanese women quiet...

Why are japanese women quiet, obedient and cute while latinas and western women raised in urban areas screaming hysterical whores?

man your thread is unbelievably shit

feminism

They aren't they're generally spoiled little bitches, they just seem like that because they're neotenic and their culture is more introverted.

Because they're more related to niggers. How do I know? Look at my geographic location.

Jesus Christ this.

OP what do you care about women from any country? You obviously love fucking dick

Jews, who push feminism and homofagness.

(((Communism.)))

shas ya boobs

>what is the role of sucrose in hyperactivity?

/thread

Jap women are actually manipulative soul sucking demons in reality. Chinese women are incredibly childish, petty and jealousy prone. SKoreans Ive heard are the biggest bitches on Earth
If your forced to date Asian, date a South-East asian

>she looks like that ex

>Why are japanese women quiet, obedient and cute

But they aren't. Japanese people aren't anime girls. Japanese women are giggly, vapid, and pretty much identical to western women outside of less of a "party" culture.

japs in general tend to be reserved, male or female
They're no more obedient though

found the whores
bet they'll call me a virgin for calling them out now

its funny how topics like asian women always trigger the femanon bitches to post shit like this

You know why.
>Less Jews, good news

must be a city thing? doesn't happen where i live, rural coastal australian town, 15k people

Bc jews mind control them in the edjewcation system and media, and white men are emasculated cucks and do nothing about it.

qt 3.14 nip gf feels pretty comfy