Why all chad all secretly pedo...

Why all chad all secretly pedo ? I'm skinnyfat student i have no money and time for build a aestetic body and i prefer chubby and thick girl i'm arab i don't understand why white chads prefer skinny girls it's digusting i love forms and well distributed fat my erection is better

>i'm arab

You have to go back.

Understood, you prefer fatties because they are more obtainable.

I bet you also think Porsche makes lame cars and you love your civic.

Slide it.

I stay here because i have politicaly incorrect mind i'm not a white supremacist

I'm 5'3 with a 5'10 chubby gf. I prefer it this way honestly. Small girls act too submissive where as tall girls you can like tackle wrestle to the ground and lay on top of no problem

fpbp

Sup Forums knows to be toyota corolla masterrace.

I'm not a guy but if I was I would be a turbo chad and plow all the tiny girls. Guys who don't work out are a waste of male flesh.

Also
>i'm arab

You're a pedo by default you jabbering monkey

That's Angie Varona.

She is 24 years old

>Sandnigger
>Calling someone pedo

Ahmed, your father married your mom when she were 9 year old.

What?

i love petite girls with big tits

its my fetish

is there even such a thing as the french people anymore? on pol and literally everywhere else when I see someone from france its always either a nigger or arab,their football team shows this pretty well. and they have a lot of southern and eastern euros in their country too

This thread looks promising.

Please continue.

>pedos
>huge tits
dumb slide thread
Tkae note of which congressmen vote to keep DACA

It's a pedo fetish it's sound like you want the arab money and the arab girl
But i know a ton of 14 years sexy i want to fuck

More than likely he abducted his first cousin, took her out the desert, and raped her. The marriage was to restore honour and keep the blood money in the family.

manlets unite

>Why all men all secretly pedo ?

Fixed that for you

Is pic related what you're attracted to?
Putain Mohammed tu me dégoûtes.

White people fuck their little daughter every days so Mohammed only fuck her cousin

>white chads
puts up pic of turks/arabs/beaners

you have to go home now ahmed

Sorry but she's hot idiot

Non sale fils de chienne, elle est littéralement obèse.

>im arab
>checks flag
wasted words my friend,