ITS BEEN REMOVED!

ITS BEEN REMOVED!

HEY HEY
HO HO
YOU MEXICANS HAVE GOT TO GO

Pack your panchos Pedro. Whats that? You don't want to go back to Mexico? You mean theres something wrong with Mexico? LLLAAAMMMOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yO1LrxT01ug
grammarist.com/homophones/leach-vs-leech/
youtube.com/watch?v=LCCiwPEdEpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=yO1LrxT01ug

Would

deport

Gettin shit done boys

every time I see her face I think of this

What did trump know and when did he know it!!!!!?????

Oh... Dream beaners...
I believe you can get out of my siiiiiiiiiiight

Based fellow dutchie

>It was a moonlit night in old Mexico.
>I walked alone between some old adobe haciendas.
>Suddenly, I heard the plaintive cry of a young Mexican girl.

"But who will harvest the gringos avocados!?"

Bene

>bushy eyebrows
>tons of lip hair
It's because she's a beaner

I want to join the roving deportation squads.

Didn't Trudeau say he'd take all of our unwanted refugees

White self haters and non whites can't function without white ruled societies to leach off of.

That is why they get so hostile when they are not allowed to leach off their hosts anymore.

breaths in*

TOP FUCKING KEK

I miss 2016, fampai

Sauce?

Yes. ATTENTION ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THE USA, PLEASE EXIT NORTH TO CANADA TO AVOID DEPORTATION.
CANADA IS OFFERING HOUSING, BASIC INCOME AND WOMEN.ALL ARE WELCOME AS CITIZENS IN CANADA.
END MESSAGE.

Bad Hombres 2: Bigger Wall edition

He did.

>Canada is a safe and open place for migrants to come without the fear of deportation or persecution.

Then he backtracked when people actually started showing up and said.

>I just don't know where people got the idea that you could walk across the border and stay. In order to dissuade that notion we're going to deport 1/1000th of the people who make it here.

Ears and noses will be the trophies of the day.

Leech is written with 2 E as far as I'm aware. I see it written with ea all the time, but only here.
Who started that meme?

SLAAAAAAAAAY

He did until they actually took him up on it. Now he's being forced to refuse and deport them en masse

It's a secret code of misspelled words or just a bunch of dumb fucks who can't spell. Either way I'm getting sleeply and need a nap. Good night pol.

>be: dreamers
>get: nightmares

noice

Top kek, straya with that bantz

Don't make a Pedro sandwich around murica

john lennon BTFO

>pedro sandwich around murica
But the cool white center is the best part

>Undocumented
When you are too smart not to doxx yourself and get deported

grammarist.com/homophones/leach-vs-leech/

Thats what he gets for being a faggot, I'm glad his ex boyfriend worked up the nerve to shoot him for leaving him for yoko

WHEN WILL THERE BE RIOTS? STREAMS? IM GETTING MY TENDIES AS WE SPEAK PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE RIOTS

EU here.
All amerifats will have to go back to Fatlandia.
You are not welcome here.

>tendies and choccy milk for maximum comfiness
You're soo racist, user.

*nice legs

The only thing that will help her in the future.

>tfw citizen bean
>tfw my neighborhood has been getting a lot quieter lately

You guys have no idea how happy I've been

Good, hope they kick all the gooks and indians too.

Meme magic is strong.
Literally watched Gangs last night.
D-d-d-d-d-deported

Please deport the commie shits from my country too. They like to brag about their life in the US while they despise capitalism. Send them back here

vid or fake

Fuck off, nice legs. Legs 5.5/10 Narcissism won't get you a green card.

does this daca/sanctuary city thing work for europeans or do we just get put on the first plane back out of the country?

He hasn't been deporting them. Fuck the Quebecers are even giving them bennies.
Never trust the frogs

My fucking sides just imploded.

What is wrong with you people.
I bet the majority have never lived a single hard day in your life.
You can just shitpost away until your time on this planet is done.
Leaving nothing of significance behind, or enjoying the small time that was given to you.
Not even love ones to remember you, where at least the people protesting, trying to advance in their life to help their families, at the very least they can say they have done something in their lives.
Unlike you dull, vocal, minorities.

While all the attention is on the spics, Sup Forums forgets about the 12,000 dreamer gooks who will be deported back to Seoul when the nukes hit. Kek.

FINALLY fucking something
People can be here on visas, this isnt an exodus this is enforcing laws against illegals lol If youre somehow an illegal european then ICE or self deport.

Mexicans have desteoyed texas just as they destroyed California and are destroying colorado.

Literally fuck these scummy people

Nah ive lived a hard life with and because of illegals. you can follow them if you want.

Looks like more immigrant enrichment to the marxist wonderland up north with endless supply of money and resources to be a generous hosts to millions of foreigners.

>FAFSA when youre white in a nice neighborhood

Cool, Mexico is gonna get some educated people! they might end up increasing to 3rd world country by 2050

you got the wrong guy
youtube.com/watch?v=LCCiwPEdEpg

She can marry me and stay.

>people are outraged that a crime is treated as crime

I know that feel. Because, beaners know they have to lay low, no wild parties, no big flags, radios turned down. Go back to living in the shadows Pedro.

lmfao

it is the current year, after all.

i'm sure the juaritos market will crash now

My mother was an illegal
She registered
I was born in america.... And I heading out?

I have no simpathy for criminals. Please deport all of them.

She kind of looks like Carl the Cuck.

No, anchor babies are safe for now.

Born on US soil = citizen. Do they not teach jus soli anymore?

MY FAWKIN GRASS MAN
NOW ILL HAVE TO SIT ON A HUGE LAWNMOWER AND LET THE MACHINE DO ALL THE WORK WHILE I TAKE A SIESTA IN YOUR FRONT YARD EVEN THOUGH YOUR GRASS WASNT THE ONE I WAS HIRED TWO DOLLARS AN HOUR TO CUT ARRRREEEEEEEEEEEEBBBAAAAAAAA

Shitskins pouring into Canada (more than they already are) is one of my favorite outcomes of the Trump presidency. Braindead liberals being flooded with the same subhumans they claim to care so much about is enough to actually give me a slight errection while thinking about it.

ALL BROWN PEOPLE PLEASE MOVE TO CANADA: THEY LOVE YOU THERE AND THEY HAVE BIGGER AND BETTER GIBS THAN AMERICA!!!

Those (((dreamer))) gooks swam through the atlantic to be here.
You beaners can't even compete

Man the election had some beautiful moments. Really wish I could relive 2015/2016

>FAFSA when you're white

Doesn't matter the neighborhood.

12d Egyptian Rat Screw

>Bene

Bane?

DACA YOU HAVE TO GO BACKA!