What should I do with it?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/Quran_Khan.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQ_frts47WAhVG7SYKHabdBIIQFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNF5oIDymTvb_TXc64klHLlR-Yrjwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Farkhunda#The_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read it.

You might learn a thing or two.

Post the commentary please
I really want to see the american commentary

/thread. Best book I've ever read. Read with an open mind.

Piss all over it.

Read it and compare to the Bible. Decide for yourself which is the Word of God. I myself am Christian but it didn't hurt me to at least understood the prophecies of the Muslims.

fuck wahhabi sunnis tho

read it aloud in public places
get charged with:
hate speech
Incitement to violence
promoting terrorism...

etc

>when you thought this was a rug from the thumbnail

I highlighted all the verses talking shit about Jews and women in all the korans in my uni library

shit on it and then burn in public

shit over it

Sell it on eBay... just make up some dumb story about being a starving refugee and you had to sell it to feed your Muslim family... some dumb ass sjw will buy it.

Read it

I've read the Koran and Bukhari's Hadith.

Both total garbage of a desert bandit. For other anons, start with the Hadith of Bukhari which you can read online. The early biographies of Muhammad are gold too: the satanic verses, people drinking Muhammad's piss and sweat etc.

Total desert savages. Imagine if a shit-tier Attila had made up his own religion to justify his barbarian invasions of better civilised people, and you have Islam.

Kill yourselves.

Read then convert
or convert then read.

Preach to SJW.
SHARIA NOW.
NO FAGS.
NO WOMEN.
NO SODOMITES.
NO JEWS.

THATS THE WORD OF ALLAH.

burn it

Regardless whether you like Islam or the opposite it's useful to do your research

>NO WOMEN.
that explains the brutal number of closet fags in muslim countries

Read it. You'll either learn something new, or at the very least you will know your enemy.
If you don't like Jews, you will like it though. It's good read.

read it.

This looks interesting

Burn it. Those copies are translated by a mad Saud autisticly screeching in parenthesis throughout the whole thing. You would be doing Islam, the English language and the world a great favour by getting rid of it, desu. Unreadable.

take a huge dump on it

use it as toilet paper

Here's the full version man, it's the best interlinear Quran I've gotten... I use it as I read the Arabic to confirm meanings, but I prefer print

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/Quran_Khan.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjQ_frts47WAhVG7SYKHabdBIIQFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNF5oIDymTvb_TXc64klHLlR-Yrjwg

Daily reminder that religion doesn't matter, race does.
If all the sandniggers of the world convert to Christianity they're still going to be ugly low iq inbred trash causing problems everywhere they go. Islam has never been a threat, the jews and their sandnigger minions are.

>burn it/toilet paper
Too edgy and mainstream
>reading
Do it. That's the REAL way to insult muslims.

If I'm not mistaken, that's according to only the Hanafi madhab. I don't think the other three concur.

Place it on the back of your toilet and use when needed.

Put bacon, pork sauce ans shit
Throw to the ground in front of a Muslim
Muslim attacks
Kill the Muslim in self-defense.

Congratulations on finding free toilet paper

I won't attack him if he did that

Set it on fire, record it and send it to a British police twitter account

It's not the destruction of women, it's the submission of them to the male figure.

Read it and see why the demographic that loves Twilight and 50 shades of Grey also loves this book.

THROW IT IN A CROWDED MALL WHILE SCREAMING ALLAH AKBAR

Muslims don't think English version is correct version or even that there should be one so it doesn't matter

Do I have to be a woman?
Like: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Farkhunda#The_attack
They say in Last option to dispense correctly old coipes of Qu'ran it is by burning it?
How can I get attacked? Don't throw it to the ground or the garbage can it means I'm desecrating it?

NOTHING TRUMP IS A DESCENDENT OF MUHAMMAD

That's because they are embarrassed by how shitty it is so they use the "it can't be read in your language" excuse.

Throw it here